Retirement notice for xanthus !! Bert Ozan is not here anymore :)

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Retirement notice for xanthus !! Bert Ozan is not here anymore :)

it is true.

l left this universe.

Everyone can sleep comfortably in the night anymore.

I actually wanted to tell too much but l am not good at English and it isnt necessary anymore.

Good by everyone I have had many wonderful times in 8 month. :crying:

Maybe see u next universe. :thumbsup: :topicclosed:
    • Sad to see another go would be nice to see more people start in older unis. Either way enjoy yourself in whatever you do.
      Revenge is like smoked fish a dish best served cold!

Thank you for the sig BlackMass

Founder Black Rain Quantum
    • dark1806 wrote:

good luck in your RL , think you were clean after all..except maybe the drop in points today

Maybe as a last post you can tell us what happened with your fleet, did u-55 recycled it? like he did with the rest of rasgele?
      ok l explain what was happen.

I had given my acc to Gokhan 8days ago.

Gokhan send to debris all fleet 5.280.8 to 5.280.6 and cocacola blowed up gokhan's moon to 5.280.8 so phoex and cocacola hit gokhan's fleet.

But it is not real battle.l have doubt for this battle.Why did gokhan sent to debris all fleet near cocacola's system when phoex can come back same day ?

And l have played my acc for 8months.phoex and coca tried to hit me so many times but they couldnt hit me because l had not made mistake like this.phoex and bad egg was banned for pushing.phoex have to pay res from GO teams nearly 15B res.l think phoex and coca deal with gokhan for this battle.

Anyway l know lots of things what was/is happen :hmm: but l am not interesting anymore.
    • Lol y’all will see the hits soon.

I mean if we believe bert have his account away which right now with the new log in system you would have to give the other player your email account. It would also be funny if bert “gave” his account away to someone that he wouldn’t trust. I personally think whoever was playing the account didn’t expect me to come back and therefore did a dirty save because without me who could hit berts account? As I said I will be posting the hits shortly
    • For what it's worth, I think someone else was playing Berts account for the last week.
      Bert used to leave me alone and engage in conversation whenever I messaged him.
      Got probed pretty much every day from bert's account over the last week so I messaged to see what was up.
      New guy didn't even say hi. I also did find it super odd that there was a relocate or new planet of this account in a system that belongs to coke.

Could be a ruse, could be true...let's find out.
    • dmented wrote:

Well, Bert, dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Youre even crying as youre leaving,
      I explained that I left before the battle.l had given acc Gokhan 8 days ago.

msmith wrote:

Seems like Bert got crashed after he "quit".
      The battle was happen at seven o'clock so l had shared the my Retirement notice at 02.30 nearly 5 hours ago before battle.

Phoenyx wrote:

Lol y’all will see the hits soon.

I mean if we believe bert have his account away which right now with the new log in system you would have to give the other player your email account. It would also be funny if bert “gave” his account away to someone that he wouldn’t trust. I personally think whoever was playing the account didn’t expect me to come back and therefore did a dirty save because without me who could hit berts account? As I said I will be posting the hits shortly
      l left my acc 8days ago because l was bored of your dirty movements.u was banned 2times for pushing.u all of battles are not clean.l 'd had nearly 40B points MPD all points are clean.l dont know Gokhan.Gokhan send me message, he wanted my acc from me so l 'd given acc him.Because l didnt want to play anymore and l dont want to play with your dirty movements anymore.U hit bad egg nearly 20B fleet and 3parts :youcrazy: :youcrazy: and u were banned for this.who wants to play with u ?
      Things started to become ugly.So I realized that I needed to leave after your pushing banned.
    • it seems @Phoenyx and his crew members keep doing their dirty jobs even after ban. Several times I talked to @Nik$ and he was keep saying he wants to give away his account and bored to play with dirty players.
      Come on it's not logical to send your all fleet to your energy's debris Field in same system and mission time is more than several hours.!!! What a luck that day phoenyx also came back from ban. Come on guys. !!! New guy is probably one of your dirty team mate?? This is really well organised pushing and I am really sorry for game operators their job is not easy because of dealing with all these stuff
    • Ramco wrote:

it seems @Phoenyx and his crew members keep doing their dirty jobs even after ban. Several times I talked to @Nik$ and he was keep saying he wants to give away his account and bored to play with dirty players.
      Come on it's not logical to send your all fleet to your energy's debris Field in same system and mission time is more than several hours.!!! What a luck that day phoenyx also came back from ban. Come on guys. !!! New guy is probably one of your dirty team mate?? This is really well organised pushing and I am really sorry for game operators their job is not easy because of dealing with all these stuff
      Can you show me how can i cheat here ?
      who is push me or bot or script ....
      or what is dirty battle i made ?
      I know who are you @Nik$, dont forget we talked in skype. You can post here, not under Ramco name. I know this is what do you want to say here.
      In your logic, you have good acc because you are pro, another have good acc because they are cheat. is it right ?
      You crash enemy because of your good skill, you r acc got crash because your enemy cheat, deal ...
      It make me think i'm playing with a children here. Grow up and play like a man
    • @Ramco your being blind. If it was a push then why did defender take 5-6 billion DF and not let us have it all? Ooo and also have you gotten bert was banned for scripting? Stop acting like he’s a saint.

You have no idea how much time we have put in on berts account and picked up on his habits. Luck favors the brave and coke has constantly mdmed bert and we have tried in SS many times. I stated EXACTLY what happened on this hit. Believe what you want and say what you want. I could care less either way.

You clearly don’t pay attention to how bert constantly hit zues account and Sephirat account. You don’t know how many times bert messages coke on Skype trying to buy his account. Of course bert will deny this but it is 100% true.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Phoenyx ().

• @kokos so let me get this right

You use to message me and tell me your despise for bert and how you wanted to see him taken down....only to be hit by him and the hit was never posted....

yet yall are friends on discord and you want him to message you if he starts a new uni

ok yea your hit wasnt a push or anything.
    • Ok @Phoenyx. I'll explain it to you. I never said I despise him(i dont despie anyone). Bertozan was hunting me for weeks. Nevertheless i consider him a worthy enemy. He attacked few times, killd my moon, spied every single night when i went to sleep. Every night. We spoke, we traded, we were hunting eachother.
      I couldnt do much to him, so i was open to cooperation with you to go aginst him. But i still had fun running away from him, and was genuine open to anyone that could have help me against him.

The day i lost me fleet is the day i choose to loose my fleet. I didnt fleetsave. It could have been you to get it. But you weren't boring as him spying all day every day.
      I repaired my fleet, and someone else got the rest.
      I didnt have friends left in this uni to push them.

And i do believe he got pushed by another players, i do belive that you got pushed by another players.

I think you can get it right now.
      If you wanna play together, you can write me too. Im sure you are 100% honest guy.
    • rofl, ofc if he gets crashed he would never admit and made the most ridiculous excuse to get out from the heavens door! Niks dont cry, you did deserve what you got! Recycled and well recycled, the time has came from you! :fatgreengrin: Now keep on Monitoring those CCTV or find another universe to play with your turks friends + your multis!