[TOT: 148.031.000] Sergeant Parsec [Apex] vs. Marshmello [G_O_P] (A: 2.835.000, D: 145.196.000)

• Advanced 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 148.031.000] Sergeant Parsec [Apex] vs. Marshmello [G_O_P] (A: 2.835.000, D: 145.196.000)

A few days ago i noticed Marshmello was idle, so i decided to bumped him up to the top of my watch list.
      He didn't strike me as a player who would forget to FS, so i put my focus towards finding a gap in his activity large enough to take advantage of.
      Since then i have tried to spot patterns in his activity with caused a few failed launches + a couple of times where i only sent rec's but no attempt that was even close to decent.

Today, i started watching him before his fleet came home and patiently kept an eye on him while hunting some other fleets - just waiting for the right chance.
      I thought it came a few hours earlier, so i sent rec's but after about 30mins in the air, i recalled to hit another target.

After that attack and some probing, i couldn't shake the feeling that he might idle soon, so i once again i decided to launch my rec's towards him.
      30-40mins went by and i started to doubt my wild idea's when suddenly it happened - timers on all his planets/moons 8o

I quickly found my saved pre-sim of his fleet and launched my fleet along with a follow up of 400 SC.
      Not long after, activity appeared at his moon but hoping that it was just cargo returning, i kept flying.

About 5-10mins before impact i spotted activity at him again but this time it was his HP and another planet in the same galaxy.
      It gave me about half a mins scare until i realized that it could just be transporters returning.
      Confidant that this was the case, i slowed my fleet but when i checked his moon after - there was activity once again.

With 2-3 mins left before impact i was nearly 100% sure he was online and getting ready to move the fleet, but i figured i might as well let my fleet hit.
      Which turned out to be a really good idea 8)

Not long after impact, i remembered that i had used my old report to sim, so i hadn't send near enough SC in my followup.
      Marshmello came back and placed some ships on his moon, before i could return for the remaining ress.

He told me after that he got caught up with something at work and that his phone was out of power.
      You seem like a nice guy and you took everything surprising well, so thanks for good sportsmanship and best of luck with the rebuild!

Enjoy :thumbsup:

On 21-08-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Sergeant Parsec [Apex]

Battleship 1.320
      Battlecruiser 2.824

Defender Marshmello [G_O_P]

Large Cargo 1.000
      Light Fighter 8.742
      Cruiser 889
      Battleship 300
      Recycler 966
      Espionage Probe 254
      Battlecruiser 433

After the battle ...

Attacker Sergeant Parsec [Apex]

Battleship 1.277 ( -43 )
      Battlecruiser 2.821 ( -3 )

Defender Marshmello [G_O_P]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      1.343.750 Metal, 1.343.750 Crystal and 1.343.750 Deuterium
      666.666 Metal, 666.667 Crystal and 666.667 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 2.835.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 145.196.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 61.726.700 metal and 34.720.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 6.031.250 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 61.712.116
      Crystal: 35.965.417
      Deuterium: 1.965.417
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 99.642.950 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -88.166.416
      Crystal: -50.845.417
      Deuterium: -12.215.417
      The defender(s) lost a total of 151.227.250 units.