Impossible not to see...

• Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Impossible not to see...

Hey everyone who reads this thread, specially all those f.. cheaters and respective multis, friends whatever .. Admins, go's i dont really give a f....unk.

One day I sent a ticket ( now plz dont say the standard answer "if you suspect send a ticket") to GO to check some of the multi accounts of the guys we all know. The GO responsible to answer the ticket said something no more no less than "dont accuse everyone one unless you have concrete proof" what really made me laugh. Yes sir, this GO is a god damn joke, maybe we all know his nationality also ^^

So.. I see an alliance full of chinatowns - Yang alliance - whose propose of these members are only for deut trades, black systems. Til here, everybody knows... But the Univ is evolving ( to a smell of putrefaction ) and we start to see new jokes everyday.

Accounts with almost no economy points in Top 400 going for graviton, relocating planets, and trying to Moon Destruction lol. Guess what? Many of those are from these Yang alliance which the name has no relation at all to some really well know country :thumbup:

For ex, I just relocate a planet to a certain position and guess what.. There is already a SNIP yang member already on spot ready for what we all know. Some ceptical would say they get paid for certain job which I think it would be a very good idea. Although when I check their weekly-monthly increase I can see only one picture...
    Dont say GO's cant do nothing, we already know.

I ask.. What the SNIP can I do? Its unbelievable when even my GO say "just because you cant pave your way doesnt mean someone is cheating".

Yeah go laugh benz and company, SNIP midgets :)
  • Parsec wrote:

Cool story bro, although i find it hard to make sense of half of it.

Now which part of it do you want people to respond to?
    I dont really care who answer or which part. If you think its cool , better for you. I just ask: Whats your nick on this universe?

I didnt see you here yet, are you mining also? :)

You're not the only living in a alice wonderland.
  • Grazie wrote:

For ex, I just relocate a planet to a certain position and guess what.. There is already a SNIP yang member already on spot ready for what we all know. Some ceptical would say they get paid for certain job which I think it would be a very good idea. Although when I check their weekly-monthly increase I can see only one picture...
    Dont say GO's cant do nothing, we already know.

Can you elaborate on this part?
  • Problem is, they're not actually breaking any rules. If 50 of your "friends" decided to join a uni and sell you deut 2.1.1 there's nothing illegal about that.

If your friends decide to play as rip accounts just to pop moons, even if you pull them with resources to do so without any eco points, still not illegal.

They're definitely "cheating" but it's more of a grey area than rather than actual cheating. This is why so many of us quit so early on, could see what was going to happen, there's so many of them you can have more than 50 MDs coming at you per night and there's nothing you can do about it, that's not fun, there's no skill, luck or challenge there. Just like banging your head against a wall...
  • What is the goal, which is a reward for someone to have a lot of multi acc and spending a lot of money on the DM.
    As far as I know, there is no cash prize if you are the first in the statistics.
    So let's spend money and time on what?
    To be the first in something stupid, in some stupid game.
    And in the end, only a few of his friends know who he is and we do not care.
    Do not waste your health on them or them.
    When this game starts to get nervous, change the server or turn V mode on.

And finally, sorry for my bad English (google translator)
  • Impossible not to see that the account named firstneko was deleted (it had a planet in my system), then the Julia account suddenly changed name to firstneko.

Definitely no transfer of an account there....
    This is awesome. :D :crazy: :doofylook:

Uni 14: Retired
    Uni 28: Retired
    Uni 30: Retired
    Uni Zibal: Fleeting
    Uni Bellatrix: Mining

• Semsi wrote:

Impossible not to see that the account named firstneko was deleted (it had a planet in my system), then the Julia account suddenly changed name to firstneko.

Definitely no transfer of an account there....
    If only there was just one. I am afraid there is a lot of things that are impossible to see in Zibal, from its start. There are eyes looking on it but its just impossible to see. Even when you point out on something, somehow it still remains impossible to see.
  • Haha, wow some strange goings on in the Universe today.

306, then named firstneko before firstneko took the julia account, which should have been a ban for transferring an account, who is now named 306 again and was a MD account for the Chinese Superpowers, all of a sudden got crashed by, erm... a Chinese Superpower named Wei, who in turn was crashed by another Chinese Superpower who everyone loves called Papaya.

WTF... Over.

• hate to say it but this will fall on deaf ears. Look at rauls ninja there was multiple members of the team commeting "cheater down" yet even the most rampant of cheating continues. Like blondie has said the only rule they follow is the bashing one and that's because its cut and dry, the ambiguity of the rules allows thier play, its sad
    Uni 1
    Zibal
    ~RIP Taurus~
  • Semsi wrote:

Haha, wow some strange goings on in the Universe today.

306, then named firstneko before firstneko took the julia account, which should have been a ban for transferring an account, who is now named 306 again and was a MD account for the Chinese Superpowers, all of a sudden got crashed by, erm... a Chinese Superpower named Wei, who in turn was crashed by another Chinese Superpower who everyone loves called Papaya.

WTF... Over.
    OMG hahaha. Actually i don't blame them. They are doing this 'cause they are allowed to. I blame GF and moderators which do nothing to stop them. 7 months have passed but nothing has changed. A lot of players reported them for their actions and still, few months later, we have same situation where GF ignoring our (yours) reports. Always same s**t: "we will investigate" or "we need more proof." What proof? What f :censored: g proof? You have enough proof not only here in Zibal but in every other uni where those Chinese plays or where they played...

Raymond wrote:

Frka wrote:

They will tell you to report that via ticket, so you should do job of the ones incharge of this uni and then nothing will happen.
    Already did 3 hours ago, waiting for a reply. I have screenshots, data and history of accounts available for that one
    Nice. I doubt something will change but at least we have some1 persistent with those reports. Hope dies last!

Leader of MINERS (uni. Zibal)
  • they are allowed to do this bec they are GF most precious costumers .
    they play every x2, x3 uni and always the same with benz, julia, hanhan and so on..
    thats shity bec they pay a big amount of money so they cant be touched..
    thats why if i start x2 uni and i see them there ill just quit .
  • Also. Clear to see nicknames changed on the same day. How much proof do you need?
    Images
    • Screenshot_47.png

14.98 kB, 716×78, viewed 43 times
    • Screenshot_49.png

4.62 kB, 302×151, viewed 35 times

• Cant believe these guys are still playing the game
    They've been around for ages (same nick names julia hanhan benz etc etc)
    I remember them from Unity if im not mistaken, me and some friends played there a while ago when it first started and i do remember destroying those noobs countless of times but they just recovered again
    my friends and i crashed each one of them a couple of times but they always seemed to manage to recover thanks to those 50 accounts with 10 planets in 1 system hidden somewhere in G9 which never go up or down the ranks and whose sole purpose is to sell deut to chinese peeps
    Eventually we just gave up cuz they kept coming back over and over and we just got bored with the uni and left
    Dont bother with these guys just v mode and leave the uni if the GOs dont do anything

Retired
    Uni 4.org
    Uni 32.org
    Uni 35.org
    Ganimed
    Unity
    Total Hofs In OGame.org :+300

~Over n Out~