[TOT: 44.243.128.000] herr gonzo [Ususpect] vs. sonsuzluk [Elits] (A: 5.913.171.000, D: 38.329.957.000)

• Super Advanced 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You did cheat in zagadra. It was caught on lanx and posted. you were banned for pushing. It happened long ago, zagadra doesn't exist anymore and you still deny it? That's the difference between us, I can accept my faults and things i have done wrong.

You've cheated beyond belief in cygnus, yet you treat everyone like their stupid..if you had more of a "yeah, i cheated, i did this and that and there's nothing can be done about it" You'd probably have a lot more respect from people. But hey, suppose we're all just jealous :D
    • mike you noob, as we all say, we admit to cheating a little, yet you say you never cheated apart from twice? you think we have an iq of 4 you mindless noob

yes top 10 hits are nice, i dont question your half decent player. i question your integrity. i dont believe i have ever knoown such a liar, maybe you one of these dudes who start to believe the lie they're telling

WM got niro account? guess this is all legit aswell, the only thing tht makes me smile is the FACT he got owned by losing biggest fight in ogame history and yet he still thinks he awesome?

awesome i am. i never been hit unintentionally, except a small amount back in cygnus at the beggining, yes mikeG got my fleet in the end in cygnus, this was explained how he did it on the thread, because I ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN

i havent been hit in ogame for my full fleet in about 5years or more, yet yes yes im just a noob who mikeg kicked from cygnus.......yeah right, is another lie that he start to believe

lets all face it shall we? i am king :D

thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber
    • guys,some of you are kinda going off topic,please keep it in line and if you have more to talk about the other subject of cheating,go and do it via pm.thanks.
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 162
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 69
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1441
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 8
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 36
      Ninja - 6
      Adv Solo - 2
      Adv Acs - 1
      RipKill - 2087
      Top 10 Acs - 1
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3

• WhoDis wrote:

wouldn´t be a 10/10 without all the attention whores, gj Gonzo.

@Tony Montana not to defend WM, but he didnt rebuild his old acc, he gave it to Uncle Sam. He took over Niro´s, and since Unity went Kamikaze,
      there was no one to stop him from taking over. Quite a simple explanation.
      Read Tirnoch's post in the first page.

About that, I think everyone's aware of that, WM wouldn't dare build up from 0, that's too much work, he talks and talks but he's just like the others who buy accounts left and right. Wasn't up to date at that time but... Who the hell is in that account called Storm? Just from the amount of fleet destroyed and honor points, wasn't that WM's old account?

EDIT: I like that "he took over Niro's" touch. A good way to avoid being literal I guess. ^^
    • A little bit of Quantum history for those that have bad memories:
      1. There is no nirO's account and there never was. WM bought that account and let nirO play it. After he got crashed he just took his own account back.
      2. Unclesam is on Battal's old account. Yeah the Battal who took part in crashing WM. WM also bought that account and let's unclesam play it.
      3. Storm is WM's old account that got crashed.
      4. The HUMMER account is Mindwar's old account. Yeah the Mindwar who took part in crashing WM. WM also bought that account and let's HUMMER play it.
      5. Aka F3rrari or whatever the account is called is the old ViS account. Yeah the ViS who took part in crashing WM. WM bought that account too and let's whoever play it, probably sammy when he is vmode locked on Battal account.

Feel free to check those accounts on mmorpg-stat.eu and see their old names. Guess it's easy to win a universe when you just buy all enemy accounts. For those of you that keep complaining that Unity suicided their fleets: Guess who would own those accounts if we instead just sold our accounts. Correct, they would end up in WM's hands and you'd have a much more broken Quantum than it is right now.

WM you don't need to reply to this post. You'll say that it's all lies I know. But we all know it's the truth so don't even bother.
      Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de #1
    • I remember when Sonsuzluk was idle for more than 30 minutes or so all the way back in uni35.

To say that I'm shocked that this happened. It was only a matter of time.

Am I shocked at the reaction? Equally... it was only a matter of time.

Nice hit, and nice thread :zpopcorn:

~ Top 10s: 13 (17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.366 ~

I want got my red star back!!! :wbb:
    • Portugal acc had DragianX, then the guy who bought Mindwar and DragianX accs pushed the rips into Mindwar acc, then scrapped the whole fleet to click Astro29. DragianX acc is now in Erebos' hands.

Oh and in case you wonder: None of these guys sold directly to WM (except maybe ViS, that I don't know for sure) but the accounts still ended up in his hands. Hence why Unity decided to suicide their fleets instead of selling.
      Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de #1

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tirnoch ().

• Tirnoch wrote:

A little bit of Quantum history for those that have bad memories:
      1. There is no nirO's account and there never was. WM bought that account and let nirO play it. After he got crashed he just took his own account back.
      2. Unclesam is on Battal's old account. Yeah the Battal who took part in crashing WM. WM also bought that account and let's unclesam play it.
      3. Storm is WM's old account that got crashed.
      4. The HUMMER account is Mindwar's old account. Yeah the Mindwar who took part in crashing WM. WM also bought that account and let's HUMMER play it.
      5. Aka F3rrari or whatever the account is called is the old ViS account. Yeah the ViS who took part in crashing WM. WM bought that account too and let's whoever play it, probably sammy when he is vmode locked on Battal account.

Feel free to check those accounts on mmorpg-stat.eu and see their old names. Guess it's easy to win a universe when you just buy all enemy accounts. For those of you that keep complaining that Unity suicided their fleets: Guess who would own those accounts if we instead just sold our accounts. Correct, they would end up in WM's hands and you'd have a much more broken Quantum than it is right now.

WM you don't need to reply to this post. You'll say that it's all lies I know. But we all know it's the truth so don't even bother.
      So, basically:

1. nirO was WM's lapdog.
      2. Unclesam is WM's lapdog, and forever will be.
      3. WM's old account is now just a miner pushing account for WM or an account awaiting to be acquired by someone who'll be WM's lapdog.
      4. Hummer is WM's lapdog.
      5. Ferrari is WM's lapdog.

Did I hit the mark?

improve wrote:

why doesnt GF use the resources available like mmorpg-stat.eu to see who is ILLEGALLY swapping accounts?

Because losing WM would mean GF losing money. That's a big no-no.

And also, it's quite impossible to tell if the account was bought unless one of the involving parties or someone who's well acquainted with them, actually says so
    • Guy's i'm going to close this thread for 24h as i see you don't wan't to take this conv to pm's.the whole thread derailed.tommorowi hope that the thread will be on point and not be continued by this off topic discussion or i will hand in warnings for off topic.I understand that sometimes some stuff must be said but this is already 2 pages too long,and i think i have let you blow off enough steam in somebody's attack.
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 162
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 69
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1441
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 8
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 36
      Ninja - 6
      Adv Solo - 2
      Adv Acs - 1
      RipKill - 2087
      Top 10 Acs - 1
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3

• so i am reopening this,please stay on topic,anything else that is not topic related will be warned.
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 162
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 69
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1441
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 8
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On