[TOT: 26.970.129.000] Mikoto [RIO] vs. Gunner [-N-] (A: 2.823.950.000, D: 24.146.179.000)

• Super Advanced 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• umakhelwane wrote:

im sure you know ways someone could get big fleets over and over to get crashed with
      fr def
      Stronger points miner giving ress to weaker points fleeter. Just an example.

unclesam wrote:

who the hell is this Grimm guy? a damn nobody....where are your hits?....coming here kissing Gonso's ass saying he is a great fleeter.....

all gonzo does is smack smack smack other players......comes out vmode all slick about it to pop Joy's moons, but the moment WM tries to force pop a moon he runs to vmode and then cries on the boards saying he will quit.... gonzo wants to smash in quantum all day but doesnt want to take one on the chin...such a great fleeter he is.
      Coming out of vmode to crash someone. Isn't that pretty much what every fleeter does? Oh yeah, you are an exception... NOT. You've done the same so stop being a hypo.
    • Look this threads gets beyond disappointing, they consider me cheating but I do not. Gunner cheats to start it out, he gets pushed or pullers hence why trooper account is banned, then because he a mode fleeter always probing me and attempting to launch on me, if you expect me not do anything after you attempt to launch on me you are wrong, I will hunt you down. Reason why I hate v mode fleeters is they attack you and don’t allow you to retaliate while they are blue.any player can be taken out if you spend the time watching.
    • Mikoto wrote:

Look this threads gets beyond disappointing, they consider me cheating but I do not. Gunner cheats to start it out, he gets pushed or pullers hence why trooper account is banned, then because he a mode fleeter always probing me and attempting to launch on me, if you expect me not do anything after you attempt to launch on me you are wrong, I will hunt you down. Reason why I hate v mode fleeters is they attack you and don’t allow you to retaliate while they are blue.any player can be taken out if you spend the time watching.
      Not me, my fleet too strong for most :flexmuscles: