Set Carbon Free

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorry didn't want to get involved because i have no interactions with Carbon.. but after seeing this thread light up i had to look into the guy...
    give him a chance i keep reading.. and yet i keep seeing he has multiple warning.. oh seems he was giving a chance or several over the years
    most places do have a 3 strikes rules.. and yea i might not agree with that in real life when cops/judges can be crooked, but there's no entrapment on the board if someone triggering him without him able to control himself and he makes an insult or threat... that's his issue..
    sure he didn't offend me or haft of you, but the point he is he has offended people, we do have all ages viewing the boards and, he has been warned and this is where HE led himself, this didn't happen over night from what i gathered..

but the 1 thing i will agree on..that someone said.. easier to be banned from the bored then ingame.. sad...

Best 15$ spent for no one to understand it when i wear it:
  • your opinion is valid, hooded, up to a point.

but lets be honest here.

nobody is mortally offended by any of the things said on this forum.

rivals know that a quick click on the report button will receive the desired result ... and it's fun for them to do it.

a simple example

some big ass fleeter reported a small player for using a word which is in common use - and he uses it himself frequently. the small player was warned of course. i challenged him on this.

me: oh come on, you great baby! there is no way you were offended by that.

him: (pompously) oh yes i was. the direct translation of that word is female vagina, and i will not tolerate such language from anyone.

absolute tosh. i've heard him use the word lots of times.

it's fun to see someone get warned, and that's the only reason people click that button.

edit*

it wasn't the C word, btw. that particular word is still considered highly offensive. it was a much tamer word which usually implies that a person is behaving like a bit of an ... well, we can't use the I word either nowadays.
    TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
    Super Adv x 61
    Adv x 282
    Basic x 1693

RIP KILLS 6281

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• let him come back then, but then what you guys reopen this thread in a month when he can't control himself....?

again i have no real say where i don't come in contact with him.. but i doubt a judge will take you serious after multiple warnings about the same thing.. enough was enough and the mods took action, no one was out to get him it wasn't his enemies it was his own doing, his own fingers at his own keyboard..

Best 15$ spent for no one to understand it when i wear it:
  • s1mple wrote:

one of the true legends of ogame.org
    This cracked me up!

Buddy. Legends know the in's and out's of the game. He's just an average player.

As hooded pointed out, he was given a chance and he blew it on multiple occasions, he offended a lot of people including people from the team.

I have done the same but after discussing it with Pink and NMA, they agreed to give me an additional chance to prove that I am no longer the childish troll that I was.

So, if he really wants to get unbanned, he should drop the childish/trollish act and start acting like a normal mature individual. First step to do this, is to ask the person who opened this thread to close it and then he should approach the right parties to get his ban lifted.

Otherwise, this whole ruckus is pointless.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
  • To be fair to all skilled players - I cannot imagine anyone of them getting a Permanent Ban. It is not easy for good high ranked players to get to where they are.

Therefore it is not uncommon for them to display some indifferences or displeasure sometimes, it is the spirit of competition and personal pride that brings out the best and the worst in us.

These people spend hours each day playing and climbing the ranks and being dedicated to Ogame is what makes Ogame so Great.

We are but a micro mimicry of what global conflict is all about .

We in essence reflect in our behavior and response how global countries conflicts arise. But even rogue countries like North Korea and even some historically worse countries don't get permanent Bans on embargo or trades.

So why permanent ban a player in a GAME? We want to assimilate and not segregate people is that not a better picture for the younger players here to see and aspire to?
    Hells bells I don't sleep late - I am just up early.. :hmm:
  • Abraxas wrote:

To be fair to all skilled players - I cannot imagine anyone of them getting a Permanent Ban. It is not easy for good high ranked players to get to where they are.

Therefore it is not uncommon for them to display some indifferences or displeasure sometimes, it is the spirit of competition and personal pride that brings out the best and the worst in us.

These people spend hours each day playing and climbing the ranks and being dedicated to Ogame is what makes Ogame so Great.

We are but a micro mimicry of what global conflict is all about .

We in essence reflect in our behavior and response how global countries conflicts arise. But even rogue countries like North Korea and even some historically worse countries don't get permanent Bans on embargo or trades.

So why permanent ban a player in a GAME? We want to assimilate and not segregate people is that not a better picture for the younger players here to see and aspire to?
    So you're comparing North Korea's innumerable crimes against humanity to people breaking forum rules. That is an absolutely asinine comparison to make. Its like comparing apples and sniper rifles. Also, I'm pretty sure North Korea definitely did have embargoes, lol.

• Marshmello wrote:

I'm pretty sure North Korea definitely did have embargoes, lol.
    The key word is "permanent". NK and the US were already quite close into improving relations earlier this year, lifting embargo being one of the demands NK had.
    No embargo is permanent, it´s only a negotiation tactic. You scratch my hand the way I want it, puff, embargo lifted. The only thing permanent is death, everything else is up for discussion.

In the old days of Ogame, many high ranked accounts got PB´d for what´s considered minor offenses nowadays. Couple years back bloody MW acc got unbanned after some pretty sick words, and we´re talking permabanning someone on the Forum for being childish? The guy had months to cool down, and from what I can tell, he wants to come back. Just put a goddamn time limit, say another month, then 6 months probation. One serious offense and he´s back into oblivion. Give him a chance to redeem himself, if hardened criminals get a second chance, I don´t see why some random dude who calls people noobs often wouldn´t.
  • As it seems some here don't want to understand my post... Carbon can appeal his ban later this year, to be precise in December. The same happened to Mike, Blizzard and nastynate.

WhoDis wrote:

Give him a chance to redeem himself, if hardened criminals get a second chance,
    You mean a 17th one when we go by counting warnings or a 4th one if we go by bans after November 2016, no clue how many he had before.

And as this thread serves no further purpose it is closed now.

Board Admin
    OGame-Tech Chief