TOP 08- [TOT: 366.696.000] Ameno [b00m] vs. CuteCat [Solo] (A: 75.297.000, D: 291.399.000) #NO3 Solo

• Ex-Top 10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TOP 08- [TOT: 366.696.000] Ameno [b00m] vs. CuteCat [Solo] (A: 75.297.000, D: 291.399.000) #NO3 Solo

Hello everyone....I talk with mephi yesterday when he crash my friend IceBlade......I say him what i know about cutecat and when i could crash him i will do it...
      He said who is not on alliance he is target...results is there ...def fr or GL on RL

On 05-09-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Ameno [b00m]

Small Cargo 10.000
      Light Fighter 20.000
      Heavy Fighter 2.000
      Cruiser 3.000
      Battleship 1.500

Defender CuteCat [Solo]

Small Cargo 1
      Large Cargo 2.343
      Light Fighter 50.215
      Cruiser 19
      Battleship 43
      Recycler 2.560
      Espionage Probe 80
      Battlecruiser 724

After the battle ...

Attacker Ameno [b00m]

Small Cargo 4.210 ( -5.790 )
      Light Fighter 8.346 ( -11.654 )
      Heavy Fighter 1.619 ( -381 )
      Cruiser 2.941 ( -59 )
      Battleship 1.500 ( -0 )

Defender CuteCat [Solo]

Small Cargo 0 ( -1 )
      Large Cargo 25 ( -2.318 )
      Light Fighter 45 ( -50.170 )
      Cruiser 2 ( -17 )
      Battleship 17 ( -26 )
      Recycler 53 ( -2.507 )
      Espionage Probe 0 ( -80 )
      Battlecruiser 540 ( -184 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 75.297.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 291.399.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 172.569.600 metal and 78.569.400 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      30.000.000 Metal and 30.000.000 Crystal
      30.000.000 Metal and 30.000.000 Crystal
      45.947.100 Metal and 14.052.900 Crystal
      40.177.400 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      146.124.500 Metal and 74.052.900 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 103.232.208
      Crystal: 52.065.174
      Deuterium: 348.486
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 155.645.868 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -203.635.708
      Crystal: -90.254.274
      Deuterium: -8.274.486
      The defender(s) lost a total of 302.164.468 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
    • Cutecant Frankie is v-moded, guessing he is quitting.... and i remeber you saying you actually knew how to build an account and play in a non-push uni, without being given a top account and being pushed to holy hell ;) seems... not... LOL! No push accounts to cover up your failures in Bella now is there ;) better stick to Uriel, where you got given an account and got to bully people into pushing you ;) LOL!

nice hit Ameno, enjoy those profits :D
    • Damn cutecat... i thought u put this push behavior behind you when you started in bella....

So let me guess... Ameno is now playing one of b00m's push acc's in uriel or what did u get in return for giving him your fleet?

Both of you go back to uriel if u want to play like this
    • Please ignore everything in my first post. I acted to fast on bad info and let my worst side take over.
      I apologize for any accusations towards cutecat and will let this be an example for how i shouldn't proceed in the future.

Amono... what you did was in such poor taste.... i hope this will serve as a lesson to others never to trust you.
    • Yea, may not like you frankie, after having a cooler head with regards to it, I agree with Parsec, love to see you crashed, would rather have seen it done with a bit more.... class and not in this way.

Ameno, you DONT hit on your buddylist, and you dont get someone to set up for ninja, just for you to hit them, its just about respect, and pretty sure no one is going to fully trust you again.
    • Marshmello wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong or reaching...Seems attacker has this guy as a friend and learned his online times only to crash him? One can only classify this as spineless. Fast rebuild, defender, choose your friends carefully.
      The attacker baited with the deffender. The deffender moved to ameno system so they can set up baits.. And they were discussing that on discord so that cutecat can start iddeling for 17 min so no one can reach him by that time so ameno can acs defend.. But once cutecat ticked overview ameno launched his attack and reached him by 11 min.. Good dirty move from him.. And thats really confirms why he is out of b00m now
    • First I am not pusher all player know that.. yesterday I ask cutecat for ninja on apex.....He say me that he cant because on apex have friend ...On other side he spoke my alliance than he want ninja all in apex..
      He have sergent on buddy list....sergent you trust him...he have 2 story one for boom one for apex.....who is liar.....and i dont have cute on buddy list ....I say yesterday mephi who is not on alliance and buddy list and his fleet lies i will crash it....mephi did the same with IceBlade....
    • I believe being mentioned in this kinda requires me to put my opinion :

I crashed courage & iceblade , both which were friends of Ameno , he got pissed at that and i totally understand him, he asked me why i crashed his friends and i told him i have no reason not to.

Why is that ? i have no relations to neither one of them, i don't have them on discord/buddy list, and i actively probe them every day, so they know i am after them, there was no dirt involved in the hits, they were F ups from both their sides.

I personally don't know Cutecat a.k.a frankie, and even thought i dislike what he is doing, yurgajurga sais he's an ally so i've never attacked him since day 1.

What i chatted with ameno was the fact that i dont care about cutecat , if he wants to go after him he should ask yurgajurga,

If it is true that ameno and cutecat were baiting fleets together and that cutecat had thought Ameno is his ally , then at the point were frankie said he was allies with apex, ameno should have told him he is not okay with that, and then actively hunt him, THEN if he crashes him that would be fine by me .

But this was very poorly handled and executed , and i am totally against it.

That is my opinion.
    • I have friends on both sides of this thang, so is hard for me to comment impartially...

I totally understand that 'if it sets, it gets hit' ... but if prior information is correct here, he was not set'N ... he has bait'N ... with attacker as ACS defend buddy ...

but I guess that is none of my bidness...

@ Frankie, is all just ones and zeroes onna server somewhere...

@ Ameno, enjoy that mad profitz

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • I don't get it, when Ameno ask CuteCat to ninja Apex members he said no they are my friends, and why he is outside of b00m ?Exactly for that ninja apex members!! He is in b00m discord and doing nothing for the team there, trust me, and now he is speaking loudly about some shadyplay from a player that is so much more pro then he will ever be :airborn:
      So i see nothing dirty in here and ameno crush them all that judge you!! :borg: :borg:
      With regards,Pols.
    • First of all Gz Ameno, nice hit and sick profit!
      One thing i dont understand. Ameno asked CuteCat to come to bite Apex and he refused, becouse he has friends there. If he accepted and Ameno hit him that would be dirty move, but like this its seems to me its legit hit.
      And last thing, Mephi's hit on me wasnt "dirty" one. I was member of Boom, and got hit 2 times(like many others) but i am only one kicked out without a word of explanation, and after that many players from Boom spyed me on daily basis, but there were also members i remain in good and friendly relations. Since i got kicked form boom i didnt spy any of ex-ally members, becouse i dont think thats cool, i am close with my planets to many of them (strategic positioning for easyer ACS) and i didnt want to exploit that oportunity, thats just not me. Few nights ago i come home, my fleet landed, planed to hunt some fleets, but i got some RL problems to handle. i did quick FS on DF becouse didnt want to wait too much for my fleet when i finish my stuff, but life is complicated and i come back after 45-50 min... Mephi took his chanse and got me... its all part of the game. You wont get rid of me so easy :)

Best regards Courage Dog
    • this guy tells me im trying to bait him into getting crashed when i get attacked for my sats, then crashes his own bait :D

hilarious, keep it going, guess once you play in a legal pushing uni you can never play the game normally again :)
      Merkur.de - Chewbacca
      Relocate timeback: ogmem.com/show/334008
      57G super advanced: ogotcha / ogmem
      #6 ogame.de 137G TD/64G profit: https://ogmem.com/show/349679
      #7 ogame.de 130G/48G profit: ogmem.com/show/452903