TOP 10- [TOT: 508.812.000] Sgt Major Parsec [Apex] vs. kill fish [b00m] (A: 71.731.000, D: 437.081.000)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TOP 10- [TOT: 508.812.000] Sgt Major Parsec [Apex] vs. kill fish [b00m] (A: 71.731.000, D: 437.081.000)

I have watched kill fish for a while now and had a couple of failed launches along the way,
      but once you have spotted a weak target, then patience is the only factor at play

I find this hit especially stratifying for a number for reasons.
      Kill fish is probably the player who probes me the most times during a regular week.
      It never did pay off for him but it made sure that i wouldn't forget him :saint:
      He also just moved a planet into a heavily populated Apex system - presumably with the intention to take out one of our fleets.

Not to mention the fact that he is/was a b00mer and even though my beef is only with their Uriel department,
      then it always makes me smile a bit extra when i crash someone flying under the same banner

The timing was bad when i spotted his fleet sitting with 20mins timer and no act anywhere else, since i didn't have all my recs home.
      This meant that at first i could only launch 10.8k out of the 16.7k recs required, then wait 5-10mins and send the rest.
      He came online maybe 10mins after the hit and started to take the DF. Those extra few mins lowered my profit margin considerably.
      During the flight he also had some unexpected activity but i figured it was most likely caused by curious probers.

Kill fish went into vmode not long after.

#AttackB00mBaby

Enjoy the new #1 solo hit :thumbsup:

On 10-09-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Sgt Major Parsec [Apex]

Light Fighter 16.637
      Battleship 4.934
      Cruiser 7.319
      Battlecruiser 3.333

Defender kill fish [b00m]

Small Cargo 3.576
      Large Cargo 36
      Light Fighter 24.702
      Heavy Fighter 4
      Cruiser 3.430
      Battleship 1.035
      Recycler 6.597
      Espionage Probe 1
      Battlecruiser 508

After the battle ...

Attacker Sgt Major Parsec [Apex]

Light Fighter 6.160 ( -10.477 )
      Battleship 4.914 ( -20 )
      Cruiser 6.332 ( -987 )
      Battlecruiser 3.333 ( -0 )

Defender kill fish [b00m]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      450.033 Metal, 80.025 Crystal and 1.197.342 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 71.731.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 437.081.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 230.967.800 metal and 104.447.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 1.727.400 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      131.397.800 Metal and 85.622.200 Crystal
      5.320.000 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      136.717.800 Metal and 85.622.200 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 85.096.833
      Crystal: 68.016.225
      Deuterium: -776.658
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 152.336.400 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -278.333.033
      Crystal: -131.604.025
      Deuterium: -28.871.342
      The defender(s) lost a total of 438.808.400 units.