Universe 1 Merge Thread

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Universe 1 Merge Thread

New

Hello Universe 1

Taurus and Rigel are running separate merge threads to discuss their opinions, needs and requirements without the clutter of the main Merge Thread.

Universe 1 is traditionally a destination universe, but we can still voice our thoughts on the matter.

we've been asked to suggest ideas for the forth-coming merge.

so, what would people like to see for Universe 1?
      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1
      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 61
      Adv x 282
      Basic x 1693

RIP KILLS 6281

• New

we have one of the lowest eco speeds on the server

and slowest fleet speed

somehow, i can't imagine too many people galloping over here as a first choice.

my bet is we will be a dumping ground for everybody's secondary accounts - which will probably be v moded within a week.

so why don't we just ask to be exempt from this merge?

then we can all just carry on as we are and not have to put up with the bother of any of it.

just think ...

big boss can keep plonking mobiles here and there

bibas can keep sending lunar messages

dandy can keep wasting nukes

that horrible scar person can keep building mines

soong can keep arguing about "his" inactives

i can keep walking my dogs and waiting for surgery

carbon can keep raiding the lunar messenger

the gruesome twosome can keep topping the raiders list

amotion can keep flying the flag for R-B

puff daddy can keep doing ... whatever it is he does

but seriously

what do we have to gain from this merge?

a whole load of not very much, IMO.

Super Adv x 61
      Adv x 282
      Basic x 1693

RIP KILLS 6281

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• New

There is, in theory a way to create every uni an exedus uni. If they create a set number of destination unis with various settings, including a x1 uni for all the haters. Then people just simply choose..maybe that's a kind of lame idea but its preferable 30-40 whining about being a destination uni. Lots of unis are deader than dead. Taurus virtually no one is ever online. I've had an account there for 3 months...been probed twice. I know its typically a miner's haven but its so dead I can climb 100 positions in a week.
    • New

doc brown wrote:

i didn't hear anyone whining.

i heard a good suggestion that Universe 1 could opt out. good hits are still happening here. do we need another influx of dormant accounts cluttering everything up?

I meant more in general. Every time there's a merge there's people whining about the fact that their uni is destination uni and not exedus...or that neither of their destination unis are what they want. I wasn't thinking specifically about Uni 1. While I wish for Uni 1 to be included in a merge it would have to be as an exedus...or maybe give people the opportunity to move if they wish. Beyond that I'd like to remain in a single or double fleet speed uni other than that I don't care.

And I agree about your good hits part. From what I've seen Uni 1 is still one of the more active places. I have accounts in other Unis..supposedly balanced or fleet heavy unis...I don't log in for days, pretty rare for me to log in and even see esp reports.
    • New

Uni 1 is one of the only uni's that has original players still in it, progame(uni35)/quantum doesn't even have that now. Uni 1 is also the uni with likely the least amount of dark matter users for insta build anyways because you aren't really getting the same value out of the money if it takes 5-7 times longer then all other uni's. And as was said, it is still an active uni and should be able to opt out of any merge suggestions. Would like to hear from some of those 16 year old account holders too!
      Obscurium per Obscurious
      Uni 1 retired, Uni 35 retired(DMA)
    • New

well excuse me baal....

but your post smells of out right fear of rigel moving too uni 1.

what ally do you fear moving too uni 1 that has you so anti merge lol?

i dont think assassins will make the same mistake of not merging into uni1 and neither do you and thats why you are so antimerge now lol.
    • New

@nastynate

are you ever gonna grow up?

saying things like that are so naff, even the Assassin Alliance have stopped saying it.

there is no single player, or group of players, that i "fear" in this entire server.

and most people know this.

have a nice day, anyway :fatgreengrin:
      Super Adv x 61
      Adv x 282
      Basic x 1693

RIP KILLS 6281

• New

the matter of me growing up or not

has no bearing on the fact that your post reeks of pure fear.

ohhh just let so and so do what they do and keep doing what they do as normal in uni1 lmfao

your post smells of such fear other unis will move in and rock the boat that i feel bad mocking you over your shaking fear.

do tell tho how youre not fearfull lol

merge away imo and you better hope kalli never has the option of merging here after a year.

your
    • New

@nastynate

yeh

mortified

terrified

stupified

by you

LOL!

listen kid ... i know you're having a bit of a ding dong with one or two ex-friends in some other universe.

I'm not following it myself

it's all way too Jerry Springer for me

:doofylook:

stop wasting my time with childish nonsense

:thumbsup:
      Super Adv x 61
      Adv x 282
      Basic x 1693

RIP KILLS 6281

The post was edited 2 times, last by baal ().

• New

lmfao!!!!

youre not following it yet you know whats happening???

gtfoh

none of what you say takes away from the fact that your antimerge post reeks of fear.

call me a kid i dont care ohhhh thats such a hurtfull word lol.

what hurts you is the pure fear you have of a merge coming to uni 1.

ill be seeing you wether yu like it or not

your fear fueled try at stopping a merge into uni 1 wont work.

fear is a horrible smell that anyone can detect.
    • New

@nastynate

this coming from the guy who got crashed by a girl - twice.

i'm surprised you got the brass neck to even show your face over here.

yeh, you come back whenever you like youngster. i like nice easy hits :fatgreengrin:

(shall i write his next response for him? seems like all he does is repeat himself ... )

your post reeks of fear ... your post reeks of fear ... bla di blah ... reeks of fear ... fear ... lets say it again cos i can't think of anything new to say ... reeks of fear ... fear .... fear ... what can i say now ... oh yeh ... reeks of fear
      Super Adv x 61
      Adv x 282
      Basic x 1693

RIP KILLS 6281

The post was edited 2 times, last by baal ().

• New

ummm yes i was crashed by a girl....

how does that mean anything?

are you saying a girl can not play a online game as well as a man?

are you degrading me by saying a girl beat me on a online game where strength,size,speed and such dont count bexause its online and not real life fight to the death?

and yes my next response will be.... your op reeks of fear.

and well because it smells of you fear other players that can kill your acct or steal your spotlight.

what ever the reason i dont care.your antimerge stance smells of pure fear.

who cares if a girl crashed me i sureley dont it would have felt worse if it was a penis shooved in me while crashing me imo lol

that has no bearing on your pure fear of merging with unis that will own you.
    • New

@nastynate

it means:

you got crashed by a girl.

both easy hits too.

yet you come here trying to act like you're something i need to worry about.

go back to your little soap opera in ... where was it now?

yes, i noticed you made a hit.
      no, i didn't bother reading all the ins and outs of it.

Super Adv x 61
      Adv x 282
      Basic x 1693

RIP KILLS 6281

• New

now then

if we could get back to the actual discussion

universe 1 has little to gain from a merge.

all previous merge events have offered the exodus universes more than one choice. so, despite the historic connections between myself, bibas, and several Rigel fleeters, i cannot envisage many of them actually choosing to come here.

why would they trap themselves in the "museum" - as pirate andy calls it - with 2x Eco, when pretty much ANY other choice would give them so much more.

so to claim that anyone here is fearful of anything - that's just bull.

i suppose it's fun to read a bit of banter from fleeters playing elsewhere, but let's get real.

we have enough clutter in our slots already.

and just for the record - i have been anti-merge since the very first merge. it's just a sticking plaster solution, and it amazes me that people are still screaming out for them.
      Super Adv x 61
      Adv x 282
      Basic x 1693

RIP KILLS 6281