[TOT: 5.375.166.000] song [HaoRen] vs. Asuri [Defiance] (A: 620.626.000, D: 4.754.540.000)

• Unity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 5.375.166.000] song [HaoRen] vs. Asuri [Defiance] (A: 620.626.000, D: 4.754.540.000)

Asuri is one of my hundreds of multi-accounts.....but I think it's better to change it into miner account. so let's crash the battle ships.

On 26-09-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker song [HaoRen]

Light Fighter 6.000.001
      Battlecruiser 50.347

Defender Asuri [Defiance]

Small Cargo 21.208
      Large Cargo 2.517
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 5.560
      Espionage Probe 459
      Destroyer 4.327
      Deathstar 363
      Battlecruiser 4.330

After the battle ...

Attacker song [HaoRen]

Light Fighter 5.867.072 ( -132.929 )
      Battlecruiser 49.301 ( -1.046 )

Defender Asuri [Defiance]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 620.626.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 4.754.540.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.923.470.500 metal and 1.475.373.200 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 0 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.493.303.500
      Crystal: 1.300.604.200
      Deuterium: -15.690.000
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.778.217.700 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -2.317.648.000
      Crystal: -1.932.907.000
      Deuterium: -503.985.000
      The defender(s) lost a total of 4.754.540.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
    • You are mockery and disgrace of Ogame. Multiple bans of your acc and your "friends" which to my delight some gott permanent blue shield courtesy of GO´s only confirm that fact. Your so called attempt of sarcasm only makes me wanna vomit. <X

Asuri, no words, I guess FR :huh:
    • Di5turbed wrote:

You are mockery and disgrace of Ogame. Multiple bans of your acc and your "friends" which to my delight some gott permanent blue shield courtesy of GO´s only confirm that fact. Your so called attempt of sarcasm only makes me wanna vomit. <X

Who are you to decide who is mockery or disgrace of Ogame. If anyone could put a word here, I will say you are a loser and a hater. :vain:

Oh, wait a minute! Dang! Song, you are using disturbed account to reply to yourself! I forgot disturbed is one of your hundreds of slave account again! :youcrazy:
    • Gooseberry wrote:

Di5turbed wrote:

You are mockery and disgrace of Ogame. Multiple bans of your acc and your "friends" which to my delight some gott permanent blue shield courtesy of GO´s only confirm that fact. Your so called attempt of sarcasm only makes me wanna vomit. <X

Who are you to decide who is mockery or disgrace of Ogame. If anyone could put a word here, I will say you are a loser and a hater. :vain:
      Oh, wait a minute! Dang! Song, you are using disturbed account to reply to yourself! I forgot disturbed is one of your hundreds of slave account again! :youcrazy:
      This Guy :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging:
    • bongi wrote:

Gooseberry wrote:

Di5turbed wrote:

Who are you to decide who is mockery or disgrace of Ogame. If anyone could put a word here, I will say you are a loser and a hater. :vain: Oh, wait a minute! Dang! Song, you are using disturbed account to reply to yourself! I forgot disturbed is one of your hundreds of slave account again! :youcrazy:
      This Guy :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging: :headbanging:
      Mentally ill i'd say XD

great number but why no plunder ? such a fleet without ress sitting hmmm
    • Gooseberry wrote:

I can pretty much say it fanboy, yang was banned 6th times, 6th only in unity. Don´t get me started on his minions.Myself never in 15 years. So sod of