Pinned Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Iris wrote:

SaGoPa wrote:

Good day everyone

Some one clarify, what about pushing bashing rule on Uriel.

This rule will be delete or keep same after merging? :huh:
      the pushing rule on uriel will no longer apply once the merge starts
      Iris
      Can I ask what are these special rules for Uriel were for Pushing and Bashing? Basically from what I gather, cheating was allowed in this Universe?

++Before 1st Merge++
      ---Uni 4--------Uni 5--------Uni 12-------Uni 22------Jupiter---
      ranked 21---ranked 9---ranked 18---ranked 21---ranked 40

++Before 2nd Merge++
      ---Uni 1------Uni 20------Uni 30------Uni 44------Jupiter------Taurus---
      ranked 39--ranked 28--ranked 23--ranked 71--ranked 25--ranked 31

As a Hobby I trade Forex, anyone else that trades feel free to contact me as I would love to discuss trading strategies.
    • They are changing the rules for Uriel? WOW
      Then I actually do want to go there, here I was thinking that we will see pushing and bashing at its finest.
      So guys how do you think this merge will roll out starting on Tuesday...they will merge the exodus universes chronologically one at a time and we can automatically resume playing in the Target Uni's or we will have to wait until everyone is merged?
    • I’ve got a (noob) question

I’ve selected my target uni But I may be vmode for the first wave of mergers on Tuesday...,

Am I automatically exempt from the merge due to vmode or will I be merged due to having already selected my target uni?
    • diddy wrote:

I’ve got a (noob) question

I’ve selected my target uni But I may be vmode for the first wave of mergers on Tuesday...,

Am I automatically exempt from the merge due to vmode or will I be merged due to having already selected my target uni?
      Someone correct me if I'm wrong - but I believe EVERYONE will be in a form of v-mode regardless of fleet movement/buildings/research etc once the merge begins.

• Marshmello wrote:

diddy wrote:

I’ve got a (noob) question

Someone correct me if I'm wrong - but I believe EVERYONE will be in a form of v-mode regardless of fleet movement/buildings/research etc once the merge begins.
      I understand that my old muffin BUT can I be merged under the status iv mentioned? Selected to target uni but in vmode?

Nobody seems to know :(
    • BloodRedScarab wrote:

I got the message for the merge in Bellatrix, but I didn't see Bellatrix in the merge list as a Target or uni to be moved. Any clarification on this?
      if your Uni isn’t in the target or exodus uni’s you won’t be merged. I’m pretty sure Bellatrix is way to new of a Uni to merged anyway
      “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
      My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
    • Cash wrote:

All real warriors like 8 of top 10 of military of cygnus are in vmode months. :D
      So Mike, Ghost, Rocky, multis, and other are preparing for the merge? :D
      The best person to answer that is @Diggle

diddy wrote:

Clearly I’m kidding, he’s like a god amongst men
      This cracked me up, check the top 10 section buddy. :search:

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • MikeGrinder6 wrote:

Cash wrote:

All real warriors like 8 of top 10 of military of cygnus are in vmode months. :D
      So Mike, Ghost, Rocky, multis, and other are preparing for the merge? :D
      The best person to answer that is @Diggle

diddy wrote:

Clearly I’m kidding, he’s like a god amongst men
      This cracked me up, check the top 10 section buddy. :search:
      I don't even have one account in cignis anymore :(

Just a trashy miner in Libra that's been dormant over a year yet still in the top 100 :crazy:

• Diggle wrote:

I don't even have one account in cignis anymore

Just a trashy miner in Libra that's been dormant over a year yet still in the top 100

There's no need to hide anymore Diggle, just tell them who controls the "multies". :dead:

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • utrfu wrote:

Spir1t wrote:

I really dont know what a hell GF is doing.For me its seems that they are trying to make more people to quit game after merge than to make more active game.I m prediciting that 90% players from Wezn will quit after merge,i dont know how they expect that players from wezn will survive in uni1 with much more stronger accounts.Amazing how GF blow away every time their chances to revive the game.
      we go in vega :) and we will die like a man's no quit haha first feed some old unis xD
      btw from where i know you? lol

e kako je
      we played together at oberon i think