Pinned Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Inspector Norse wrote:

      For Gameforge, the next merge:
      ...
      Merging firts all inactives account, to see the difficulties encountered.
      ...
      Merging the inactive 1st is a horrible idea (for obvious reasons) man.
      HoF Records

      Total HoFs Won - >1000
      HoFs Lost - >100
      Basic - >700
      Advanced - >300
      Super Advanced - >100
      Top 10s - 27
      .Org Top 10s - Lost Count
      RIPs Killed - >10,000
      Moons Destroyed - >50
      Games Ended - Countless

    • Great King Pat wrote:

      Inspector Norse wrote:

      For Gameforge, the next merge:
      ...
      Merging firts all inactives account, to see the difficulties encountered.
      ...
      Merging the inactive 1st is a horrible idea (for obvious reasons) man.

      Well put it that way, maybe


      You takes the risk of testing new features on inactive accounts instead of to encounter problems on active accounts
      just for that, it's obvious.


      Ogame way to 2018
    • @piink this was posted yet Virgo never received

      NoMoreAngel wrote:

      Dear Players,

      on Wednesday we will provide 2 free relocations to all players that were in the target servers.

      Also, as an apology, we are gifting 5 days of commander and officers to all active accounts in the target servers.

      I have heard that if we put in a t kt we will receive DM in place of the relos since the script failed. Does this mean we need to have all players in Virgo send tkts?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by harley13girl ().

    • So my uni 1 account got deleted after the merge which really pisses me off as I wanted to pass it on and also it has 250k DM on it will I get a coupon for this? You guys couldnt delete it when I needed it but after the merge is done when there is no more need you delete it? seriously WTF
      Uni 1
      Zibal
      ~RIP Taurus~
    • threeflipskat3r wrote:

      So my uni 1 account got deleted after the merge which really pisses me off as I wanted to pass it on and also it has 250k DM on it will I get a coupon for this? You guys couldnt delete it when I needed it but after the merge is done when there is no more need you delete it? seriously WTF

      You are not alone. Exactly the same happened to other players' accounts. They were willing to gift accounts after lobby is fixed, but now the accounts have gone poof!
    • threeflipskat3r wrote:

      So my uni 1 account got deleted after the merge which really pisses me off as I wanted to pass it on and also it has 250k DM on it will I get a coupon for this? You guys couldnt delete it when I needed it but after the merge is done when there is no more need you delete it? seriously WTF
      This is why I wont be buying DM cause of their screw up & could not pass on our accounts to others!!!
      Life a bitch so get used to it :)
    • Well, it's been over 24 hours and no answer from @piink yet

      harley13girl wrote:

      @piink this was posted yet Virgo never received

      NoMoreAngel wrote:

      Dear Players,

      on Wednesday we will provide 2 free relocations to all players that were in the target servers.

      Also, as an apology, we are gifting 5 days of commander and officers to all active accounts in the target servers.
      I have heard that if we put in a tkt we will receive DM in place of the relos since the script failed. Does this mean we need to have all players in Virgo send tkts?

      We, the community in Virgo, would like to know whats going on?? Several of us have now put tkts in, wanting what is due to us, but i don't know why this hasn't been addressed. We shouldn't have to put tkts in, that's unfair to those that may have missed this issue.

      Just let us know that the script failed. Let us know that you are try to do right by us but it takes time. Just let us know you even hear us, we would appreciate even that much.
    • Guys, piink has done nothing but bust her ass since the start of this. You need to be patient. These are real people with careers outside of this work. Sometimes they can't give you an update every single day. Piink won't let you down. Have faith, remain patient, and report your issues only one time via ticket. Thank you.

    • Marshmello wrote:

      Guys, piink has done nothing but bust her ass since the start of this. You need to be patient. These are real people with careers outside of this work. Sometimes they can't give you an update every single day. Piink won't let you down. Have faith, remain patient, and report your issues only one time via ticket. Thank you.
      First of all, no one said that piink wasn't doing a great job....

      I have brought up my topic several times over the last few weeks and got ZERO acknowledgement.... I wasn't asking for a quick fix, just an acknowledgement of the issue.... today I got that acknowledgement & said thank you!

      But then you needed to run in here on your high horse and put your 2 cents in....

      The issue is with an entire Universe of Virgo & we weren't sure they want all 300+ players to put tkt in or handle it differently.... but know that piink is on it, i'm sure we will know what they want us to do when she is ready to tell us. however, according to you, i will contact all players in the uni to put tkts in...no problem

      Thanks for your 2 cents AFTER we got the acknowledgement that piink is handling it, couldnt have done it without you
    • harley13girl wrote:

      Marshmello wrote:

      Guys, piink has done nothing but bust her ass since the start of this. You need to be patient. These are real people with careers outside of this work. Sometimes they can't give you an update every single day. Piink won't let you down. Have faith, remain patient, and report your issues only one time via ticket. Thank you.
      First of all, no one said that piink wasn't doing a great job....
      I have brought up my topic several times over the last few weeks and got ZERO acknowledgement.... I wasn't asking for a quick fix, just an acknowledgement of the issue.... today I got that acknowledgement & said thank you!

      But then you needed to run in here on your high horse and put your 2 cents in....

      The issue is with an entire Universe of Virgo & we weren't sure they want all 300+ players to put tkt in or handle it differently.... but know that piink is on it, i'm sure we will know what they want us to do when she is ready to tell us. however, according to you, i will contact all players in the uni to put tkts in...no problem

      Thanks for your 2 cents AFTER we got the acknowledgement that piink is handling it, couldnt have done it without you

      Maybe, just maybe, the reason you haven't been receiving a reply to your "topic" is because your "topic" has been brought up 100 times already, as well as acknowledged already. They are working on it, as they have been. They are working on bringing inactives out of v-mode. They are working on making account exchanges a possibility.

      The reason for my reply was not only to ask you to be patient from here on out and NOT POST ANYMORE ABOUT THIS...But to also ask other users to not follow suit, as the issue has been acknowledged again. Please read my PM I will be sending you shortly.

    • Marshmello wrote:

      The reason for my reply was not only to ask you to be patient from here on out and NOT POST ANYMORE ABOUT THIS...But to also ask other users to not follow suit, as the issue has been acknowledged again. Please read my PM I will be sending you shortly.

      but if only 1 person brings up an issue..... do you HONESTLY mean to tell us GF will listen to us ? erm... NOPE.... the only way we actually get anything done about stuff ups is by calling GF out on it and having multiple people bring it up again and again and again and again !!!

      We know piink is doing a great job with the clusterf*&% she was handed by GF.....
      Top 10's - 8
      Retired - uni's 3,4,8,19,Electra, Japetus
      Current - Uni's 1, Virgo
    • Marshmello wrote:

      harley13girl wrote:

      Marshmello wrote:

      Guys, piink has done nothing but bust her ass since the start of this. You need to be patient. These are real people with careers outside of this work. Sometimes they can't give you an update every single day. Piink won't let you down. Have faith, remain patient, and report your issues only one time via ticket. Thank you.
      First of all, no one said that piink wasn't doing a great job....I have brought up my topic several times over the last few weeks and got ZERO acknowledgement.... I wasn't asking for a quick fix, just an acknowledgement of the issue.... today I got that acknowledgement & said thank you!

      But then you needed to run in here on your high horse and put your 2 cents in....

      The issue is with an entire Universe of Virgo & we weren't sure they want all 300+ players to put tkt in or handle it differently.... but know that piink is on it, i'm sure we will know what they want us to do when she is ready to tell us. however, according to you, i will contact all players in the uni to put tkts in...no problem

      Thanks for your 2 cents AFTER we got the acknowledgement that piink is handling it, couldnt have done it without you
      Maybe, just maybe, the reason you haven't been receiving a reply to your "topic" is because your "topic" has been brought up 100 times already, as well as acknowledged already. They are working on it, as they have been. They are working on bringing inactives out of v-mode. They are working on making account exchanges a possibility.
      The reason for my reply was not only to ask you to be patient from here on out and NOT POST ANYMORE ABOUT THIS...But to also ask other users to not follow suit, as the issue has been acknowledged again. Please read my PM I will be sending you shortly.
      or maybe it fall on deaf ears on volunteers G.O's!!!
      Life a bitch so get used to it :)
    • RammsteinPT wrote:

      guys back off from marsh why so much hostility towards the guy in this thread ? :headbanging:
      Because plenty of people have acknowledged the work of the GOs and community staff and already pointed out that their frustration is directed at GameForge's managers, not the representatives here on the boards. Despite this there seems to be a level of hostility Marshmello is exuding in his/her posts to other players. Not just here but in a number of other posts I've seen from Marshmello in other areas of the board as well. Might be burn out but I think Marshmello needs to take a vacation or something for a bit to cool off. It's not good for his or her health to be so stressed.