Pinned Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes Corzor, I have the same feeling of not knowing who to speak too anymore...

There isn't a reply to my ticket for 4 days now and they can't possibly use the same excuse that developers are busy with all the other tickets when apparently they were all fixed and closed, besides mine !!

I am very reluctant that after almost 2 months of not accessing my account, I would still be competitive in the new server and I doubt that they would compensate anything, even though this was clearly their merge mess.

They literally don't give a damn about people who spent years on an account and purchased a lot of DM so that they can have a nice big Christmas party out of our money.

STOP buying DM !!
      Or even better, stop wasting time on this game which at some point, someone will wipe everything out just because they can !
    • the ban was because he couldn't access his account so to protect the account he was banned since apparently that's the only way they can force vmode
      That has been the problem all along. The lobby doesn't work for Inferno.
      The ban was also lifted before the merge.
    • threeflipskat3r wrote:

I still see a lot of inactives from Taurus in VM. Now your saying they will be like that permanently, another GF fail

seriously you guys would do best to just fire everyone in GF and start over, its just fail after fail after fail and with terrible customer support

oh ya I forgot the obligatory "thanks piink your doing your best" (actually failing at your paid position)
      Nail on the coffin!! Piink hide behind Blankie as a shield & when Blankie not able to handle crap no more it has to go tru Piink!!
      Personally those 2 dont deserve any "You doing a great job"!!!
      Life a bitch so get used to it :)
    • Inferno AM wrote:

Yes Corzor, I have the same feeling of not knowing who to speak too anymore...

There isn't a reply to my ticket for 4 days now and they can't possibly use the same excuse that developers are busy with all the other tickets when apparently they were all fixed and closed, besides mine !!

I am very reluctant that after almost 2 months of not accessing my account, I would still be competitive in the new server and I doubt that they would compensate anything, even though this was clearly their merge mess.

They literally don't give a damn about people who spent years on an account and purchased a lot of DM so that they can have a nice big Christmas party out of our money.

STOP buying DM !!
      Or even better, stop wasting time on this game which at some point, someone will wipe everything out just because they can !
      @piink How long are you supposed to let this continue?

I actually felt like you were a different type of CoMa working with transparency and openness, was I really that badly mistaken? I am typically fairly good at judging people's character. If you havn't gotten the gist around it yet, we won't let this slide
    • agreed, how can we say this merge has finished when there is a player who aint in a server? even inactives and vmode players got moved this time, so why not @Inferno AM ????

@piink @NoMoreAngel @Blankie

surely some1 here can dedicate themselves to sorting this unique problem out? im sure if i had the privileges it would be sorted in a day, not 6 weeks

and is there any update on the inactives? or are we saying it is done lol?

thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber
    • R0NIN wrote:

Inferno AM wrote:

Hello,My case is still not fixed and I raised ticket on the 16 of October !You keep saying to try and recover my password while I keep telling that no email has been sent to me.
      This issue started since the lobby was implemented and nobody did anything when I reported back then.

Please see ticket 16958003.

Thank you.
      @piink any news regarding this issue that is supposedly resolved but in fact is not even close to being solved?Or ignoring us is just something stipulated in your job description? Asking for a friend...
      Surely you know how to conduct yourself in a public forum. Please come correct or do not at all. This is a merge discussion thread. Support for OGame is not conducted on the boards as you all know. Account owner submits ticket in the system and waits (your replies to your ticket prolong helping you).

I don't know why you're flash mobbing in the lobby of McDonald's screaming and yelling for the manager.
      piink has been quite helpful thus far, working very hard and making time to come here and comment on a regular basis.

NoMoreAngel wrote:

Dear Players,

on Monday, the 10th of December, at around 13:00 CET the script to remove inactives from vacation mode will be run on all targetservers worldwide. The script won't remove the vacation mode from all inactives, as the latest test here in U1 and Quantum has shown. Players that still have fleet will stay in vacation mode.
      =\VA\=
      [GCVA]

My S-Mod : Iris | Board Rules
    • @Hatu isnt it @piink job to come here? and work hard? i dont do my job and get paid and then expect a customer to repeatedly tell me im working hard? or doing a good job, when clearly this merge could have gone better?

so lets try again? any news on @Inferno AM account yet? or we just meant to forget about this? if infernoAM keeps replying to the ticket he submitted, you GO's, mods and the rest of you have the ticket number? go and manually sort it out surely? stop blaming him because his accounts been 6 weeks in limbo?

• Hatu wrote:

R0NIN wrote:

Inferno AM wrote:

Hello,My case is still not fixed and I raised ticket on the 16 of October !You keep saying to try and recover my password while I keep telling that no email has been sent to me.
      This issue started since the lobby was implemented and nobody did anything when I reported back then.

Please see ticket 16958003.

Thank you.
      @piink any news regarding this issue that is supposedly resolved but in fact is not even close to being solved?Or ignoring us is just something stipulated in your job description? Asking for a friend...
      Surely you know how to conduct yourself in a public forum. Please come correct or do not at all. This is a merge discussion thread. Support for OGame is not conducted on the boards as you all know. Account owner submits ticket in the system and waits (your replies to your ticket prolong helping you).
      I don't know why you're flash mobbing in the lobby of McDonald's screaming and yelling for the manager.
      piink has been quite helpful thus far, working very hard and making time to come here and comment on a regular basis.

NoMoreAngel wrote:

Dear Players,

on Monday, the 10th of December, at around 13:00 CET the script to remove inactives from vacation mode will be run on all targetservers worldwide. The script won't remove the vacation mode from all inactives, as the latest test here in U1 and Quantum has shown. Players that still have fleet will stay in vacation mode.

Surely you as a board moderator knows to do your research before posting. This entire scene is provoked by Piink claiming, openly in this "merge discussion thread", that there are currently no more open tickets REGARDING MERGING ACCOUNTS. So yes this discussion is now moved to this scene as she opened it.

That is the one and Only reason why she is in this situation. Trust me when I say that Inferno has done all in his power to sit patiently waiting and praying for some response and actions regarding his OPEN ticket.

So you shouldn't comment on a discussion where you have no insight and provide him with standard responses which hasn't been helping now for almost 2 months.

He is still not merged into Vega, he is still sitting alone in an single-player universe. Those are facts about this merge and is 100% on-topic since the discussion that NMA and Piink is doing now is about helping the inactive-non-owner accounts.

Edit: I just saw your main question asking WHY we are flashmobbing in the McDonalds lobby Screaming for the manager. Isn't it clear? 15 posts has been actively ignored in this very thread. 10 tickets has been actively ignored on Manager-level, she has stopped responding to private msgs on the board, and now this manager is claiming all is well and sound.

Mighty old and vise @Hatu what would you recommend the next step would be? When you are no longer being served the food that you repeatedly have paid for?
    • Shocking attitude from the MOD there

Not unexpected though as it’s now the norm for issues to be simply swept away or players told to wait...

So how long does inferno wait? It’s been 2 months now with no access

He is now in Quaoar alone and can’t merge to any server.

Does he just wait another 2 months for a reply to his ticket?

If you had a complaint at McDonald’s would you simply stand in the shop for 2 months waiting on an answer?

Customer service is a disgrace here now and the closed ranks policy and party line of “hard work, trying hard, blah blah blah” only works for so long

Someone show some leadership and moral courage to sort out this farce....
    • @piink Why was there a post stating the the Script for inactives is going to be now rolled out on the December the 10th WW when clearly it has not worked as intended,

This is your first Post " Please report anything you think is wrong once the inactives get off Vmode. As soon as we have feedback and can guarantee the script is finally working we will be able to schedule it WW "

Many people have stated there was still people in Vmode who was not in Vmode before the merger, it is your teams responsibility to rectify this issues and not to rely on the player base to provide "YOU" the information to do so, You are being paid by GF and not any of us,

So my advise to you and your team it to actually fix the issues in UNI 1 and Quantum before you release it WW.

InfernoAM I would honest start to look up information regarding trading standards or the equivalent in Germany at this point, because it is a disgrace you have had to wait this long as still have not got any where, Maybe a letter from a solicitor might spur the company to act.
      "In the End, We Will Remember Not The Screams Of Our Enemies, But the Silence Of Our Friends".
    • these guys a serious PR issue right now with their community. I am looking forward to see how they handle it.

New servers being introduced, dark matter events. They have no problems trying to line their pockets more but there are still so many issues.

I strongly suggest that any combative response coming from any team member should be condemned till this is all figured out.

I for one am really happy that cygnus has been a target universe twice because I would not have the patience for this nonsense and the responses that everyone has gotten.
    • New

this is a merge question, and as im in the merge discussion thread i think it is a viable question

has everybody's account been merged successfully yet? therefore ending the merge? and therefore am i able to request a poll in my uni for server setting changes yet?

• New

improve wrote:

this is a merge question, and as im in the merge discussion thread i think it is a viable question

has everybody's account been merged successfully yet? therefore ending the merge? and therefore am i able to request a poll in my uni for server setting changes yet?
      December 10th is the date piink set for people to begin asking for poll changes, however, I'm sure that is a tentative date and she will possibly be asking for more time depending on the current state of things. It is entirely up to her.

• New

so we are saying after the inactives out of vmode script has ran then? (obviously a tentative date)

what about the people still with issues about their account not even being merged like @Inferno AM ? or are we suggesting that this issue from him has been resolved? please tell me that at least some1 is looking into his ticket? or are you going to say you dont know?

it would also be nice if @piink if she could actually do a few more posts herself? i mean she gets paid to do these things? i would have thought it is easy to log in here once a day for 30-45mins and answer the questions being thrown at her? i know i could

• New

unclesam wrote:

give @piink a break. they have been working hard at all this. just be glad it wasnt the other COMA before her.....she actually replies....I didnt even know who the other COMA was :whistling:
      surely everyone would understand that, if there was actually some dialogue going on explaining what the hard work is all about. Right now it's complete radio silence with a bunch of people wanting some kind of response.

Diddy said it earlier, coming with explanations like "it's a hard working crew", "they are doing their best", "This CoMa is atleast better then the other CoMas we've had". That's still not solving the problem. 1 SINGLE guy is STILL not merged into his target uni.

How long is a reasonable time to wait for all the "hard work" going on with complete radio silence @unclesam? So far it's been like this since 16th of October - are you gonna tell @Inferno AM that he should continue waiting for another 12 weeks? Or a year?

But hey, keep up the hard work, going well so far. Atleast this CoMa is better then the rest and is working real hard in MANAGING HER COMMUNITY which her title indicates that she should. This is now the 20th+ post regarding this, not 1 ounce of a response to it so far.

I repeat myself, This. Will. Not. Be. Swept. Under. The. Rug. I will personally take responsibility of it. Soon this will go beyond the ogame.org board. I hear Gameforge got an active Twitter account. I hear things can easily go viral there
    • New

CorZor wrote:

unclesam wrote:

give @piink a break. they have been working hard at all this. just be glad it wasnt the other COMA before her.....she actually replies....I didnt even know who the other COMA was :whistling:
      surely everyone would understand that, if there was actually some dialogue going on explaining what the hard work is all about. Right now it's complete radio silence with a bunch of people wanting some kind of response.
      Diddy said it earlier, coming with explanations like "it's a hard working crew", "they are doing their best", "This CoMa is atleast better then the other CoMas we've had". That's still not solving the problem. 1 SINGLE guy is STILL not merged into his target uni.

How long is a reasonable time to wait for all the "hard work" going on with complete radio silence @unclesam? So far it's been like this since 16th of October - are you gonna tell @Inferno AM that he should continue waiting for another 12 weeks? Or a year?

But hey, keep up the hard work, going well so far. Atleast this CoMa is better then the rest and is working real hard in MANAGING HER COMMUNITY which her title indicates that she should. This is now the 20th+ post regarding this, not 1 ounce of a response to it so far.

I repeat myself, This. Will. Not. Be. Swept. Under. The. Rug. I will personally take responsibility of it. Soon this will go beyond the ogame.org board. I hear Gameforge got an active Twitter account. I hear things can easily go viral there
      While I sympathize with those who've had issues etc and I'd certainly like to see everything resolved...I'm not going to read back in the thread but someone mentioned a solicitor or lawyer...i gotta think that maybe that wouldn't be wise. You might get your money back but at the same time I think that kind of move would probably bring ogame one step closer to an end. Same with twitter if this stuff becomes a bigger headache for GF than it already is GF could be just as likely to shut ogame down...never to be played again, then what?