ACS 8 - [TOT: 1.201.738.000] Admiral Duc [Apex] & Major Parsec [Apex] vs. IceBlade [PocoLoco] (A: 121.680.000, D: 1.080.058.000) 760M Profit

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ACS 8 - [TOT: 1.201.738.000] Admiral Duc [Apex] & Major Parsec [Apex] vs. IceBlade [PocoLoco] (A: 121.680.000, D: 1.080.058.000) 760M Profit

Well It has been a busy week for me to oGame properly until today. Let's start with a story since this hit deserve it.

Once upon a time Ameno along with PolsMols was trying to set Apex up by joining our alliance and getting one of the top fleeter to crash Cutecat but PolsMols was going to get someone from b00m to ninja us :). Well on that same day I decided to clean out Apex and release everyone who I did not know from a previous uni or had a conversation with.I am glad that I made that decision. Parsec got PolsMols yesterday and after some banter and pretty much PolsMols making up excuses for why he got crash, he specially told me that I would never get his fleet since I am not persistent enough, I laughed it off because for everyone that played with me in this uni or Uriel know that is far from the truth, so I let him believe what he said. We got our revenge from PolsMols thanks to Parsec and it was a great feeling.

After Iceblade (Aka b00m Buddy) got crashed by b00m. he formed an alliance called PocoLoco along with PolsMols and Ameno. Their plan was to destroy b00m, and I know this because Ameno told me. I don't know what happen with the squad but Ameno seem like he quit so he pushed his fleet into Iceblade to pull him, and Iceblade also got a few more fleets by crashing them after he kick them out of the alliance. That second part is a no no for me. Iceblade has always been on my #1 watch list after I saw him gaining days and days and absorb fleet after fleet. Now we all know he likes to idle a lot but to his credit he had it going for awhile where he was really careful but he just can't shake off the old habits. A week ago he was off/idle for 4 hrs but It was in G5. Two days ago he idled for almost an hour and one of our alliance mate spotted him but it was too late, and I messed up on a few things since I was coming home from work and I had to play on my phone, but regardless he would of been able to log and save his fleet.

Now yesterday I spotted his fleet again on the same moon, so we assemble a quick MD team and we were going to plan on blowing up his moon. We thought we had a chance today since I thought he was off so Eras and I launched the MDs and he suddenly came on unexpected, I was extremely frustrated since this is his usual off time so I thought we had a chance. Iceblade made a decision to move from what used to be 30 systems away from me and 150+ from Parsec to a few systems away from me and just over 100+ for Parsec, Idk if that is a smart idea if he knows that he had the tendency to idle very often.

As Parsec/Jab/Eras and I spent our time watching him all day he decided to send a message telling me that he will no longer dirty FS and It will be on a Deploy FS, I don't think it's smart to tell your opposition how you FS regardless if it is dirty or not. We kept watching there was a few times where his timers went up on all planets and moons but he came on shortly after, and not until the third time we were sure that he was off. As Parsec & I both were pretty much stalking at this point we both were about to type in that his timer went up on all locations again, but Parsec beat me to it by a few seconds. Now the optimize that we had it set up was for Jab to send his recys and his fleet would be on stand by in case of an emergency, and Parsec and I will send in the kill fleet and I cover the majority of the recs due to me being a few systems away. So we started to spam the chat but Jab unfortunately had log for the night. So Parsec and I are left with a dilemma without Jab Parsec will have to cover a lot more recs flying over 100+ systems, and lower our chances of getting the full DF since I think we all thought he would come on after impact or even before. We pretty much just made a split decision and just went for it. Timer pop on target moon and everything went smoothly, after impact Iceblade was still off and Parsec and I decided to clean whatever left of his other moons and planets that were close to us.

This was a mission success for us since PolsMols and Ameno was trying to scheme against us by joining Apex, and Iceblade got brought into it when he got pulled by Ameno's fleet. Defender did congrats on the hit and he said that an event that happen so that's why he could not FS or Log. It's non of my business but at some point this was coming Iceblade you idle waaayyy tooo much with such a fleet and at some point this was going to happen regardless if you had something going on or if you were just idling.

Total profit for us with follow up + other hits from his moon sums it up to about 750/760M profit. Not too bad for me slacking the whole week.

So lady and gents I will present to you the FIRST Super Advanced and to replace Parsec and I previous #1 ACS....
      Special shout out to @Parsec it is always big damage and profit when we fly together.
      Go Apex! & Doot sellers
      Enjoy :)

On 29-09-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Major Parsec [Apex]

Light Fighter 1
      Battleship 5.480
      Battlecruiser 4.740

Attacker Admiral Duc [Apex]

Battleship 5.000
      Battlecruiser 8.000
      Light Fighter 35.000
      Cruiser 2.000

Defender IceBlade [PocoLoco]

Small Cargo 17.453
      Large Cargo 4.253
      Light Fighter 23.870
      Cruiser 4.507
      Battleship 239
      Colony Ship 3
      Recycler 13.019
      Espionage Probe 235
      Battlecruiser 5.694

After the battle ...

Attacker Major Parsec [Apex]

Light Fighter 0 ( -1 )
      Battleship 5.419 ( -61 )
      Battlecruiser 4.733 ( -7 )

Attacker Admiral Duc [Apex]

Battleship 4.940 ( -60 )
      Battlecruiser 7.994 ( -6 )
      Light Fighter 9.623 ( -25.377 )
      Cruiser 1.593 ( -407 )

Defender IceBlade [PocoLoco]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      13.098.192 Metal, 13.098.193 Crystal and 642.915 Deuterium
      2.261.136 Metal, 1.120.527 Crystal and 30.137 Deuterium
      36.178.182 Metal, 17.928.443 Crystal and 482.187 Deuterium
      9.044.546 Metal, 4.482.111 Crystal and 120.546 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 121.680.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 1.080.058.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 436.854.600 metal and 319.311.300 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 98.487.115 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      110.000.000 Metal and 110.000.000 Crystal
      118.140.000 Metal and 118.140.000 Crystal
      149.655.100 Metal and 50.344.900 Crystal
      48.210.000 Metal and 48.210.000 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      426.005.100 Metal and 326.694.900 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 396.478.156
      Crystal: 332.762.174
      Deuterium: 266.785
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 729.507.115 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -594.551.056
      Crystal: -462.226.274
      Deuterium: -121.767.785
      The defender(s) lost a total of 1.178.545.115 units.