Cygnus Merge Discussion Thread 2018

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• yeah we all know mikeg and rocky are some of the biggest cheats in ogame history with the mlti accounts and account trading etc etc

but i found a way to deal with that.........just out play them ingame, last time i played against them they couldnt catch my fleet, they tried a few times but failed heavily, just like some of CLOSED aswell (shockwave etc etc)

only thing mikeg and rocky can do to me is ipm my defense to 0 and raid my planets, this is fine with me, as i will simply just raid more than my mine production anyway.

and now lets hear mikeg say "i chased you from this uni and crashed your fleet" yes in the end my fleet was crashed by mikeg. after i left it on moon for 8 hours trying to get some1 else to hit and he was going to share the profit with the rest of CLOSED. im sure some here will remember this

so yeah i look forward to seeing the awesome "skill" of some of these so called professional cheaters. and i will laugh my arse off when they cry about me being un catchable

until then i will farm my self silly in tarazed and get ready for this merge............my poor 15mil fleet points will be up against some huge numbers, but i have said many times, with the right style of play any1 is untouchable. and as allucien has already said, as long as you dont idle 10mins with them in your system then you are golden lol
    • Grey Wolf wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

Grey Wolf wrote:

Spir1t wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

Spir1t wrote:

We from oberon would like not merge nor with cyg nor with izar,i hope Atilla will do that but knowing him that he is coward he will dont do that only if is forced merging.
      I don't think you represent an entire universe, you can't be taken seriously. You contradict yourself, troll, flame, complain about EVERYTHING... I already told you what to do in our previous post.
      i m always serious Mike,dont be so rude ..Haha i dont care,i know most of guys there ... yeah we are talking about maybe just 4v,5 active ..if you asked them what you think what they will answer to you?That they want new Atillas ,that they love being in vmode or being bashed for 0 profit by Atilla ,this merge is good only for us because maybe just maybe if Atilla will be crashed and than maybe we will play normal..Do you even know that Atilla had 4 pusher accounts with 2 accounts above 120mn points and yet me and few of us in oberon helped that those accs finish with perm bans.After all i dont play too much Oberon because Atilla ,anyway why 98% of uni is inactive or vmode or quited.Just because hevis spending big amounts of dm he is still there,even bird on the wood knows that he is cheater but yet he is still there.I wish that he decides to move in Cyg even if we need to just too see him fall.I wish good luck to everybody in all unis that will merge and mostly good fight.
      In Cygnus is simular situation you have alliance HOT with few miners acc which didnt grow up 0 points and play all the time and have 3 accs named WWG1WGA,Buck and Hofman which are getting all those ress via farming deleted mobiles colonies or buying deut 2-1-1 from them they are hana song,columbian,texman1234,Miller,Whinchester and maybe few others so its not big deal play against atila if you play against HOT for ages...Welcome to all it would be very nice to play with so much players...
      WWG1WGA
      WWG1WGA
      Who's this guy? Probably Elvir, keep trolling... Funny when I read such accusations :rofl:

BTW, do you know what WWG1WGA stands for?

You still play cygnus or what? Cause Rocky told me that you give acc and new owner just left HOT without saying a word and that he will crash that acc so im curios is that lie like always is cause you quit how many time maybe 50-60 times??I wont troll and scare other players from other unis pls come to cygnus there is a lot of fleeter waiting for you :D
      Curiosity killed the cat.

@improve you're irrelevant, you can stop trying so hard now.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • to me this looks like the lesser of 2 evils, Im only around rank 30 in fleet in Tarazad but will drop way down in the merge . In some ways it may make my ogame life easier as Improve and untouchable may to too busy fleet saving themselves to bother chasing my little fleet around the universe but then again I will also have much more bigger fish to worry about.
    • ^ You should be providing me with a starter pack breh

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Flops of the Century:

• We are all excited that the date has been announced (10.22.2018).

It's all up to you guys now, if you want to have fun & join an exciting you universe then Cygnus is the place to be and if you want to cower and be part of Oberon where you'll be bashed senseless or mine (maybe) then maybe we'll meet in the next round of merger.

Have fun & fly safe.

Flops of the Century:

• improve wrote:

i think?
      You can always make your gf/wife click on overview and call you if there's a flashing red light like you used to. Don't hit her this time if she forgets to call you. :zpopcorn: :hi:

Flops of the Century:

• yeah i get my wife to click overview, and FS and raid, and attack noobs. basically she plays and i just watch. then i have my whole family all play separate accounts aswell

i dont mind mike, will be funny watching you cry cos you cant touch this fleet. touch my defense all you want lol. but fleet will not be yours ever

so you actually gonna play here now? or you just gonna vmode everytime? bet you will be running scared from those izar fleets that actually know how to fleet, rather than deploy insystem and hope they dont spot you lol
    • Hmmm... Find me an account when trading is legal and i'll play.

as for the Izar guys, good for them... it's always nice to have talent in a universe like Cygnus.

Flops of the Century:

• lol find you an account? what about your brother? sister? mum? dad? you all play from the same house right? surely they can give you an account......and when did you care about whether account trading is legal or not? you've swapped and changed the account you've played so many times, no1 here can even think which 1 your on now ingame you nubber

so yeah, nice to watch them izar guys show you how to fleet. not just them probe and go then hope tactics lol. you may catch noobs but not the pro's like myself

i look forward to seeing your probes. then look forward to you in vmode, then another probe, then vmode, then probe....you get where im going with this?

as for the rest here. see you ingame.
    • I'm unsure why you're involving my family members in this... My brother used to play OGame, yes. But what does this have to do with anything?

improve wrote:

so yeah, nice to watch them izar guys show you how to fleet. not just them probe and go then hope tactics lol. you may catch noobs but not the pro's like myself
      Funny, you just need protection from them that's why you're licking their boots, fine... whatever floats your boat, but a better way to do that is by selling them deut, wouldn't you agree?

You're so stuck with all these rumors that you don't even know what the real facts are.

Mention my family again and I will report you. I mentioned your GF/Wife because she messaged me in-game saying that it was her, that's how I know.

@Marshmello please keep an eye, thanks.

Keep it clean guys, remember, it's just a game... I get crash, you get crashed, it's part of the game. [Try to grasp that Danny boy(if that's your real name)]

Flops of the Century:

• yeah and i mention your family because you admit to have more than 1 player in your household. is a shame tho, at least i have my own house so i dont need to live with my parents. my wife messaged you ingame? got proof lol? aint that what you say? and yeah i dont get my wife to click for me now. i get my son/cat/dog and even my parrot to do it for me. constant watch. not to mention the other 5-6 players i have to watch my account for me. anything else? hmmm maybe i have 10+ accounts in tarazed coming to cygnus? not to mention the 4 accounts in izar and many in other uni's. so im hoping to have around 50 accounts in cygnus all feeding me with res. should be rank1 within the week for sure. and guess what? i am also the GO for cygnus, i just pretend its not me and have a different name. umm anything else?

you can call me what you want. i know what you are, dont hide it, be glad that you are widely recognised for being what you are.

stuck with rumors? lol they arent rumors they're facts from the horses mouth. try to tell me how many times you've swapped accounts? im sure i can dig up some posts which shows you saying that you used to swap accounts every month to "freshen" things up lol

licking up to izar players? no i dont know any of them and have never talked to them lol. im sure they will be hunting me also, but thats fine cos they wont catch me either. because lets face it? AWESOME I AM

and for all those who wanted to know.......yeah my name is danny, im 30 and DONT live with my parents. i have dark hair. brown eyes, live in a tent? have size 22 shoes? i like to lick windows on my days off? i dont work tho. never have.

lol this will be fun