[TOT: 8.913.655.000] AKULA [INYEON] vs. Legend [TEL] (A: 7.248.800.000, D: 1.664.855.000) - NINJA 615kk profit

• Taurus

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 8.913.655.000] AKULA [INYEON] vs. Legend [TEL] (A: 7.248.800.000, D: 1.664.855.000) - NINJA 615kk profit

This is my biggest hit I think ive ever had in ogame. Ive not had any interaction with Akula before. He simply spied and flew against me today. Surprisingly easy for a ninja, no check ups or follow ups, and I got 100% of df. Thanks to 3flip for a few recs help.

As you can see i didnt quite get the jump right as i didnt move recs or cargoes in time. Lost out about 120m more profit on it but ill rebuild it quickly enough.

GLOTR Akula, I hope no hard feelings. Took a bit of bravery to decide to go for this.

On 01-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker AKULA [INYEON]

Battlecruiser 100.000

Defender Legend [TEL]

Small Cargo 3.942
      Large Cargo 36.046
      Light Fighter 280.000
      Heavy Fighter 145
      Battleship 1.000
      Recycler 8.570
      Espionage Probe 307
      Destroyer 21.008
      Deathstar 58
      Battlecruiser 3.349
      Rocket Launcher 5.074
      Light Laser 52
      Heavy Laser 12
      Ion Cannon 47
      Plasma Turret 101
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker AKULA [INYEON]

Battlecruiser 14.720 ( -85.280 )

Defender Legend [TEL]

Small Cargo 199 ( -3.743 )
      Large Cargo 4.433 ( -31.613 )
      Light Fighter 16.120 ( -263.880 )
      Heavy Fighter 11 ( -134 )
      Battleship 758 ( -242 )
      Recycler 1.238 ( -7.332 )
      Espionage Probe 18 ( -289 )
      Destroyer 20.785 ( -223 )
      Deathstar 58 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 3.018 ( -331 )
      Rocket Launcher 275 ( -4.799 )
      Light Laser 5 ( -47 )
      Heavy Laser 1 ( -11 )
      Ion Cannon 8 ( -39 )
      Plasma Turret 95 ( -6 )
      Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
      Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 7.248.800.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 1.664.855.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.096.658.400 metal and 1.183.524.300 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -2.558.400.000
      Crystal: -3.411.200.000
      Deuterium: -1.279.200.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 7.248.800.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -10.582.100
      Crystal: 649.063.800
      Deuterium: -23.154.000
      The defender(s) made a profit of 615.327.700 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
    • Well this is a ninja and a half!!! Best part is you always call yourself a miner yet you get a ninja on the rank 1 fleet I love it!!! :D :D

Akula has a habit of just launching overkill and not caring, no idea how a guy this noobish amassed such a fleet, maybe he bought it....

Either way man thats a really good profit especially after the WF return, stay safe Im sure youll get some message like "AgHGH me AND FRIENDS 30,000 enDS DESTROY you ninja" along with 10k rips incoming lmao
      Uni 1
      Zibal
      ~RIP Taurus~
    • threeflipskat3r wrote:

Well this is a ninja and a half!!! Best part is you always call yourself a miner yet you get a ninja on the rank 1 fleet I love it!!! :D :D

Akula has a habit of just launching overkill and not caring, no idea how a guy this noobish amassed such a fleet, maybe he bought it....

Either way man thats a really good profit especially after the WF return, stay safe Im sure youll get some message like "AgHGH me AND FRIENDS 30,000 enDS DESTROY you ninja" along with 10k rips incoming lmao
      :D :D :D

Nice ninja indeed, mice killed the cat. Glad u punish his noobish actions. Like 3flip said with wf u are over Bil with profit.
      GG and keep up good work :hail:
      Akula :headbanging:
    • :crazy: :youcrazy: :doofylook: :rofl:
      Well done Legend, enjoy the profits :vain:
      Since 2008
      Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44>uni 1, Taurus>uni1, Kallisto, Polaris, Yildun, Quantum

Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 177 (merged 2018)
      Posted HoFs in Polaris since May 2017: 2 (retired)
      Posted HoFs in Kallisto since March 2017: 3 (merged 2018)
      Posted HoFs in Yildun since March 2018: 4 (retired)
      Posted HoFs in merged uni 1 since November 2018: 4
    • Disclaimer: I don't play this universe

On behalf of all the battlecruiser lovers in ogame I want to say ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.

85k down. Ouch. Just.... ouch. :cursing: :dead: :blackeye:

Nice ninja here and decent profits considering the space dock too. Good use of fodder here too taking most of that damage. They'll be easy to replace (ish). Enjoy :thumbup:

p.s. I wouldn't sweat it on the rec jump. You got the hit and that's what counts

FRA, at least you have 15k bc to work with :)

~ Top 10s: 13 (17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.366 ~

I want got my red star back!!! :wbb:
    • Kaldor wrote:

Disclaimer: I don't play this universe

On behalf of all the battlecruiser lovers in ogame I want to say ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.

Nice ninja here and decent profits considering the space dock too. Good use of fodder here too taking most of that damage. They'll be easy to replace (ish). Enjoy :thumbup:

p.s. I wouldn't sweat it on the rec jump. You got the hit and that's what counts

so with that he has like 160k bc's still after losing 85k

nice job legend watch out he will be angry and just bash the crap outta u with a def overpowering amount he did it to my buddy casper after casper the miner ninja'ed his 500 rips XD grand hit why wont someone launch on me like this 3= iv built all this fleet and it gets no action hahahaha

glotr def u got like 200-300k dessies still haha
    • GrandMast3RRR wrote:

Kaldor wrote:

Disclaimer: I don't play this universe

so with that he has like 160k bc's still after losing 85k
      nice job legend watch out he will be angry and just bash the crap outta u with a def overpowering amount he did it to my buddy casper after casper the miner ninja'ed his 500 rips XD grand hit why wont someone launch on me like this 3= iv built all this fleet and it gets no action hahahaha

glotr def u got like 200-300k dessies still haha

threeflipskat3r wrote:

Pretty sure after this he still has 315k BC and 400k dessys along with 10k rips and other stuff he doesnt know how to use so this is a small dent on the surface but a dent none the less well done again legend

Like I said. I don't play the uni :dead:

Still. FRA. Losing that many bc still sucks.

~ Top 10s: 13 (17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.366 ~

I want got my red star back!!! :wbb:
    • This fleet was very much built to counter ninjas; im not a hunter in this uni, at least was not until very recently. The fodder was actually spot on; put tons of calculations in and that amount was the right amount of fodder to maximise the profits for the rest I had (could have had more fodder but would have lost out profit wise). Do wish id more dessies/deathstars as that would have helped. But they are now coming :)

Thanks all for the kind words, I am quite pleased with this one :D

Not heard from Akula yet but do wish GLOTR.