why why why event server again?

• Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• why why why event server again?

why does GF feel like the best way to "celebrate" their 16th anniversary is to open an event server and give prizes to the top players?

when we all know it is going to be the person who

1)doesnt work
      2)has no life outside ogame
      3)will possible have some scripts or cheats running

and of course lets not forget, most of the top 10 will buy DM.....so i just see this as another way of GF getting some quick money

why cant GF actualy give us anniversary events that are worth while for EVERYONE WHO PLAYS.........its meant to celebrate the game, not encourage people to spend money on event server

i remember the 10year anniversary event, it was easily the best event GF has ever done, and every1 was able to benefit from it.

how on earth am i meant to compete in an event server when i work 50+hours a week, i have family and friends commitments, and cant be on a comp all day? this to me is really unfair. the average player is a miner nowadays.......not a 24hour fleeter.

im beginning to real see GF for what they are, just plain unfqair on the normal players and favor the 5% of players who are online nearly all day

thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber
    • so when the GF gives us players increased MS chance, DM in DF, items on expos etc
      theyre good
      but when something doesnt suit you personally theyre a bad company?!

what is your suggestion?

how should GF celebrate the anniversary of oGame?

what would make YOU happy?

god knows im not the one to defend GF
      and I havent participated in any of the eventservers because yes i too do have a job
      but let them give out prizes to those who are willing to compete

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• the normal events GF do like DM debris etc etc are "the normal" now, we all know they will continue happening

what would make me happy is maybe something different? something that they havent done countless times before and that every1 has a chance to win at? i need a new headset lol

and yes i will concede the fact GF gave us free officers for a week, that was good of them so thumbs up from me for that

• they can do what they want.....they do anyway. would just be more people lose interest as a result? you know when GF started doing these "normal" events? cos i cant remember, but i played without them, and i only really do the DM debris anyway, so is no big deal for me

• lol you nubbers dont understand do you? i have no time for event server, and if i did......i would own you all, you do realise your talking to the king here? kingnoob i mean lol

i love trolling GF, i love trolling the boards, and i love to see these noobs think they can crash me. no1 can touch me for

awesome i am

• improve wrote:

lol you nubbers dont understand do you? i have no time for event server, and if i did......i would own you all, you do realise your talking to the king here? kingnoob i mean lol

i love trolling GF, i love trolling the boards, and i love to see these noobs think they can crash me. no1 can touch me for

awesome i am
      didn't you get crashed in uriel like 2-3 hrs after you went out of vmode hiding? :P
    • No time for event server, but time to moan on the Oboards... constantly... always... who cares if you say you dont have the time, many people dont, if you dont like GF, as you keep implying, then delete your accounts, and leave. Stop moaning like some spoilt little brat "oh no its not what I wanted, wah wah wah".

Only thing about the event server i did not like, was it should have been DM... but then... the top guy clearly paid more for DM... than the prizes are worth LOL!