Propose giving at least 4 planet relocation items to Yildun player when merging

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Propose giving at least 4 planet relocation items to Yildun player when merging

Hi everyone,

As we all aware of, we are going to merge with Xanthus and they are our host. As I understand, Xanthus has 9 galaxies and we only have 5. When we colonise in Yildun, we had 5 galaxies in mind and we plannned all our planet locations based on that. For example, we may span our planet locations on each galaxy with 2 planets. However, when we move to Xanthus, we will have 9 galaxies, so that means a well planned 2 planets in 1 galaxy to cover all the galaxies no longer work since they have 6,7,8, and 9. As for Xanthus players, they already colonised their planets based on the 9 galaxies spec, so, to be fair, I think Gameforge should give at least 4 planet relocation items to Yildun player when merging happen so that we can move our planet locations to adapt to the 9 galaxies spec. Hope to hear more from Yildun players here so that Gameforge eventually will hear our voices. Many thanks.

Best regards,
      NamoAmitabha

The post was edited 2 times, last by OgameMiner ().

• Very valuable input there Ethan.

On topic:
      Would certainly affect a lot of players in a major way, me myself included.
      In my mind... Are time gated free relos a technical possibility without too much effort? Might be a rather elegant solution, allowing for adjusting our involuntarily messed up planet spreads without giving us abusable options like free fully established "mobile" planets ^^
    • The relocation item is something already in place, what we are asking for is some free relocation items even our planet is not placed in wrong location when merging because we are moving from 5 galaxies to a 9 galaxies universe, our original planet's layout already messed up when we moved.

here is what the FAQ says:
      I am merged and my planets are in the wrong coordinates. What do I do?
      We cannot duplicate coordinates, but you will receive as many relocation items as planets you have in the wrong position. If you have 9 planets, but 5 are relocated with the merge, you will receive 5 relocation items for them.The coordinates will be assigned by the first come first served rule.
    • OgameMiner wrote:

The relocation item is something already in place, what we are asking for is some free relocation items even our planet is not placed in wrong location when merging because we are moving from 5 galaxies to a 9 galaxies universe, our original planet's layout already messed up when we moved.

here is what the FAQ says:
      I am merged and my planets are in the wrong coordinates. What do I do?
      We cannot duplicate coordinates, but you will receive as many relocation items as planets you have in the wrong position. If you have 9 planets, but 5 are relocated with the merge, you will receive 5 relocation items for them.The coordinates will be assigned by the first come first served rule.
      this is good and fair idea I think. From 5 to 9 will change and mess up everything.
    • None of my planets will be "moved" sadly. That also means I won't get any free relocations.
      It's not that I don't like my planet spread BUT for the inconvenience caused by this less than pleasant merge I'd expect some consolation "prize" like maybe 3 free relocations.
      I know that they will be giving away relocations to those players whose planets will be misplaced, but what about us poor bast****.