[TOT: 5.932.639.000] Lord of Ice [AzraelZ] vs. SeaSoul [SYNDICAT] (A: 1.455.900.000, D: 4.476.739.000)

• Super Advanced 20%
    • New Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 5.932.639.000] Lord of Ice [AzraelZ] vs. SeaSoul [SYNDICAT] (A: 1.455.900.000, D: 4.476.739.000)

New

The Iceman does it again!!! :flexmuscles:

This guy has been talking shit to me since the beginning of the universe. We had quite a few ban-worthy exchanges in-game, with him calling me a noob at least a trillion times. Luckily, he was grown up just enough that he didn't feel the need to report me and took it on the chin! All this time I was just praying I would be the one to catch him slipping.

I had been farming him steadily in the last weeks - 8-10kk profits on colos, about once or twice a week he forgot some res on his moons which my Small Cargos gladly collected, and was beginning to be quite the spectacular farm. :love:

He even renamed his moons in my honor! What a great tribute to the Lord's Greatness. :hail: :hail: :hail:

Well, today it was revealed who actually is the true N0_0B! In a moment of pure oGame genius, this dumb little man messed his FS up pretty badly it seems. My guess is he sent at 100% like the true champ he is!

Well here is the result. What an awesome contribution to AzraelZ' glorious military campaign he made. A true trooper!

First lesson to learn here: arrogance never pays off folks. Second lesson: don't taunt the Iceman!!! FFS! I think Deadly and SeaSoul and that other Fat one from Nemo showed that to us pretty well in the last weeks.

Sadly some of my fleet was tied up elsewhere and couldn't send the full, so I took quite the losses, but looking at the profit column I quickly forgot about that :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Quite obviously, dedication goes out to the whole AzraelZ team. I don't know if you guys have noticed, but we've had a few mosquitoes flying around us lately! I think they even managed a bite or two, not sure if anyone actually felt anything though. :shrug:

Secondly, dedication to all my deut suppliers. Yes, the Lord is a forgetful man. Yes, the Lord many times has sinned with late deliveries. But best believe the Lord is here to serve the Universe and will continue to do so! And he appreciates your dedication as well.

And so, without further ado, I present to you a BIG BOOM.

On 11-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Lord of Ice [AzraelZ]

Small Cargo 43.174
      Light Fighter 426.679
      Heavy Fighter 3.090
      Cruiser 60.200
      Battleship 13.169
      Bomber 1.565
      Destroyer 21.581
      Battlecruiser 13.115

Defender SeaSoul [SYNDICAT]

Small Cargo 13.012
      Large Cargo 1.128
      Light Fighter 191.688
      Heavy Fighter 40
      Cruiser 70.242
      Battleship 6
      Recycler 21.511
      Espionage Probe 42
      Bomber 15
      Destroyer 4.664
      Battlecruiser 7.471

After the battle ...

Attacker Lord of Ice [AzraelZ]

Small Cargo 14.431 ( -28.743 )
      Light Fighter 142.395 ( -284.284 )
      Heavy Fighter 1.721 ( -1.369 )
      Cruiser 53.987 ( -6.213 )
      Battleship 13.029 ( -140 )
      Bomber 1.565 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 21.579 ( -2 )
      Battlecruiser 13.100 ( -15 )

Defender SeaSoul [SYNDICAT]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      65.315.150 Metal, 65.315.150 Crystal and 65.315.150 Deuterium
      13.491.666 Metal, 13.491.667 Crystal and 13.491.667 Deuterium
      7.666.666 Metal, 7.666.667 Crystal and 7.666.667 Deuterium
      29.505.611 Metal, 38.586.544 Crystal and 39.570.849 Deuterium
      14.752.806 Metal, 19.293.272 Crystal and 19.785.425 Deuterium
      7.376.403 Metal, 9.646.636 Crystal and 9.892.712 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.455.900.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 4.476.739.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.891.359.000 metal and 885.742.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 447.830.708 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 979.785.302
      Crystal: 646.204.936
      Deuterium: 143.041.470
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.769.031.708 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -2.871.144.302
      Crystal: -1.531.946.936
      Deuterium: -521.478.470
      The defender(s) lost a total of 4.924.569.708 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
      "Ice is a cool guy"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lord of Ice ().

• New

im just wondering, if you lived in europe like a good part of the uni, would you be able to do even one hit? hell, you even fly with dess/bomber every time..

still a nice hit, shame that you got him on a stupid mistake he made.. i couldnt find the smallest mistake and then he just leaves it for you..

fr def..
      "When we are good they never remember, when we are bad they never forget."
    • New

patkica wrote:

im just wondering, if you lived in europe like a good part of the uni, would you be able to do even one hit? hell, you even fly with dess/bomber every time..

still a nice hit, shame that you got him on a stupid mistake he made.. i couldnt find the smallest mistake and then he just leaves it for you..

fr def..

Of course I would ;) I don't sleep normal hours even for where I live so that is pretty irrelevant, TuneR is always online when I am these days.

And about the dessies, he was 3 systems away from me, I would not have sent them if it was 30 SS.

I've been mass probing him almost daily so no wonder I was the one to get it. ;)

But still, thanks :D
      "Ice is a cool guy"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lord of Ice ().

• New

Time zones are irrelevant.
      That is just a sad excuse...
      The times some of you guys have knowing the areas you live...
      Heck, the sheer amount of time you are on. Someone over there isn't sleeping much. Isn't doing much but probing either. A lot.
      Take a nap dude. Lay off that crack. I think that says something coming from me.

Whatever. I was salty to not get the hit. Cause I'm an :censored: :rofl:
      Didn't know things burned that deep with you two though and that makes a world of difference.
      Quite a catch, well deserves, and jelly rolls are in abundance.

FR DEF. We all make mistakes mate. :headbanging:
      GG GL
      I come in search of the booty... of the flesh and coin -Veni Vidi Vici

I'm such a noob, but.. what does that make you?

"Heretic is an :censored: " :this:
    • New

I always feel warm and fuzzy inside when a rude mouth gets slapped. Congrats on the hit, even tho losses are high the huge amount of res haul makes up for it.

@Heretic while i agree that timezones are irrelevant in a game like OGame i think players from AUS/US still have the slight advantage of the server resettting on their online times.

FR Def
    • New

@Heretic wow your wrong about time zones, cmon, if you miss fs, it will probably be from 00am to 07am, and in that time, its 5pm in your country (example), so saying that timetones are irrelavant is wrong in every way (my opinion ofc)
      Lord seems that relocating was a good decision, i will send you private message, have one question, don't want to spam your hof
      Gg fr
    • New

ofcourse its relevant, there are not that many targets left, so it takes very little time to check if everyone fleetsaved, if someone didnt, you are 100% sure that they are offline, so you have zero risk..

i flew at seasoul so many times, even in system it takes me 25mins, it was never enough to hit him.. but ofcourse, what you do is a tactic aswell and a much more succesfull one.. still i would rather have a good night sleep than stay up all night..
      "When we are good they never remember, when we are bad they never forget."
    • New

Praise the lord! Super sexy hit iceman. It was inevitable.

WRT to time zones, I’ve always wanted a server reset every 8 hours to make it fairer. But saying that it’s not like the euros in this uni are offline in standard euro times...
      Display Spoiler
      Uni 44 ASSASSIN - HoFs = 362 (inc. 129 Adv. + 19 Sup. Adv. + 1 Top 10 ACS)
      RIPs Killed = 1497

HoFs Against = 0
    • New

Timezones are an advantage, if you make them an advantage. You might catch slip-ups which are rare compared to fleetsaves. To watch someone's fleet save you may have to stay up late or get up early which is then a disadvantage. It comes down to knowing your opponent and at this stage of the game everyone knows everyone elses times give or take.
    • New

patkica wrote:

ofcourse its relevant, there are not that many targets left, so it takes very little time to check if everyone fleetsaved, if someone didnt, you are 100% sure that they are offline, so you have zero risk..

i flew at seasoul so many times, even in system it takes me 25mins, it was never enough to hit him.. but ofcourse, what you do is a tactic aswell and a much more succesfull one.. still i would rather have a good night sleep than stay up all night..

Half your ally at least is online when I make my hits. TuneR was three systems away from that hit and his moon at 2.29 was active when I launched. We hit deadly during your day time. not at night. How many times have I picked up a huge DF while all of NoEmo was online, wondering if you guys would try to time back my recys only to have nothing happen? Cannot count anymore.

That is without counting our multiple MD hits which obviously have nothing to do with time zones.

As for Seasoul, I have seen him idle for an an hour or more a few times before during the day. Guess you weren't trying hard enough.

As for your talk about sleep and what not, I sleep according to my work times. That's all. You have many people with weird sleep schedules as well for Euros. I smell excuses here.
      "Ice is a cool guy"
    • New

Yeah sorry.
      My times reflect a time zone I do not live in
      If you think time zones make a difference, you are just kidding youself

What about my American buddy who worked night shift.
      He literally played the same time table as a buddy in the UK because of his work schedule.

I'm not saying that it definitely mixes things up, and if you make a mistake while you're off, there is someone who may be on.

That is ogame. That isn't time zones. That isn't regions. That is people playing a game more seriously than other. That is people playing a game in a way that meshes with their life.

Time zones are irrelevant.
      And we pop so many during your on times that I don't even see that point tbh.

Tell Vampire to go to sleep....
      Or is that some joke with the name and no sleep.
      God, I hope I don't mess up and someone catch me while I am offline.... :youcrazy:

• New

I was so busy sleeping fast i missed this one. Wow this thread is something different. No one is burning anyone. Everyone is decent and respectfull.... Where is this going :P :P :P WTF is happening?

Anyway, it's not 2008 so you have to keep your PC hoovering all fPEEPng night so you can jump from the worm bed and check your status in a cold room or your admin at work messes some sPEEP up and you have to call from a landline your dog at home to log in. Speaking of ON times in smartphone age is ridiculous.
    • New

To be fair
      I am more interested with who isn't around when they should more so than who is off during off times.
      Maybe that is the difference here...
      :D

@Renegade
      I got you brother

Old school american basketball :rofl:

• New

Lush hit there mate.

I always used to think that timezones mattered, and for the odd hit it might, but if you live if EU your fleet will not likey be around at reset time. Anreset at 2pm server time would suit those in the EU too i recon.
      In every job that must be done, There is an element of fun
      You find the fun and snap! The job's a game

And every task you undertake, Becomes a piece of cake
      A lark! A spree! It's very clear to see that!

A Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!