TOP 06- [TOT: 784.985.000] Jab [Apex] vs. Barney Stinson [PocoLoco] (A: 152.393.000, D: 632.592.000)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TOP 06- [TOT: 784.985.000] Jab [Apex] vs. Barney Stinson [PocoLoco] (A: 152.393.000, D: 632.592.000)

It's been awhile for me with some big hits but this one makes up for it. And I've even been lacking with farming lately because i've been busy watching this guy :saint:

I've been watching this guy for a while and trying to hit him several times and then i gave up knowing he doesn't idle or keeps his fleet laying around. So i started to watch how this guy fleetsaves. He has 5 moons in his system so the normal FS would be deploying to his other moons. But I've caught him FS to his own DF before (not just a fast FS), so i started watching his DF in his system and tried a few times but didn't really had the time to watch not knowing witch % he FS and therefore i had to spend a whole day pretty much. But I know what moon he always FS from and i was thinking of blowing it up, but this guys onlinetimes are even better then mine (and that says alot) 8o

Anyway to the hit and the moment you've been waiting for. :beer:
      I was watching him the whole morning and see how he acts and what his doing. And then i probed his moon and saw abit of his fleet there and a few mins later it was gone. So i thought either he FS from another moon in another system (what he should have done) or he JG the rest of his fleet to the moon, which was the most probable way since he always (almost) FS from that moon.
      So I had the time with an interval for 10 mins, so i did some calculation and watched his system for the interval for 10 mins. And then I saw his DF to that moon was gone and that was with an calculation with a rip for 10 %. But i thought he might had tried to fool me just to FS a rip and some recs just to mess with me.. But i thought I need to try even though i end up not getting anything:P

So i sent recs to land there a few sec after he's fleet lands. But it was a problem. Since I have tried to get him a few times and he probably knows that I've been watching him, i thought it might be a ninja setup since a few pocolocos where in the area.
      I saw one of pocolocos fleet a few systems away but i did some calculations and probed him again when he wouldn't have the time to send anything and all of his fleet was still there. So I felt safe, so i sent my fleet to land 2 sec after his fleet lands.

I wish the Defender a fast rebuild, he was a good sport before the hit and after the hit.

And the rest you see below:

On 14-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Jab [Apex]

Cruiser 11.536
      Battleship 7.574
      Battlecruiser 7.130

Defender Barney Stinson [PocoLoco]

Small Cargo 2.034
      Large Cargo 233
      Light Fighter 2.711
      Cruiser 3.599
      Battleship 1.093
      Recycler 1.792
      Espionage Probe 19
      Bomber 1
      Destroyer 1.028
      Deathstar 11
      Battlecruiser 2.000

After the battle ...

Attacker Jab [Apex]

Cruiser 8.919 ( -2.617 )
      Battleship 6.911 ( -663 )
      Battlecruiser 6.698 ( -432 )

Defender Barney Stinson [PocoLoco]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 14.000 Crystal and 36.752 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 152.393.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 632.592.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 297.184.300 metal and 197.053.500 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 50.752 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 202.049.300
      Crystal: 151.523.500
      Deuterium: -11.677.248
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 341.895.552 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -329.414.000
      Crystal: -235.975.000
      Deuterium: -67.253.752
      The defender(s) lost a total of 632.642.752 units.