[TOT: 1.105.315.000] Admiral Duc [Apex] vs. Numbers [b00m] (A: 164.080.000, D: 941.235.000)

• Ex-Top 10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 1.105.315.000] Admiral Duc [Apex] vs. Numbers [b00m] (A: 164.080.000, D: 941.235.000)

Hopefully you guys haven't forgot about me, I do have an okay fleet :whistling: . Well I have been a bit low-key lately due to IRL being very busy, so I finally got a few days to relax and play the new Blackops 4 :biggrin: and also do some clicking on here. So I have forgotten about Number's fleet since I've been pretty much peacefully mining and very minimum farm. So for the last two days I've been watching his fleet to get an exact time when it usually land. Defender always had * at HW and he seem to have constant * at the moon his fleet usually land on. Something about his constant * and nothing would move strikes a weird feeling for me like In the back of my head I don't think It's him actually being on.

Today I was going through my list of fleets, I saw his fleet sitting with timer, and I was sure that there will be * at HW soon, and possibly at the target moon and HW. Either way I was bored so I decided to confirm my theory that he set up fake * at HW and some at the target moon. So I launched recs and waited. Ofc about 10 mins in * at HW and moon. I probed and saw some fleet at planet, but nothing was on moon. Then a few mins later * appears at target moon and planet. So I probed target moon, and his fleet was still there, but the planet had 0 resources for metal or crystal, this was a good sign because if he was trying to fake the * ,and someone could of easily fell for the fake if they saw there was no resources on the planet except deut. He made it seem like he just spent res, but if anyone would pay close attention to the report he had about 16k energy but only 180 sats, so I knew that he turn off his mines. Then I decided to lanx his planet and saw a few expo missions. I started to get some hope up and then I asked @SHACO GOD to lanx his HW planet, and then that's when I knew it was a green light to launch, he had 2-3 expo missions coming back, so the fleet I saw at hw planet was an expo coming back, since I did ask @SHACO GOD what was the fleet comp in those expo missions.

95% of my fleet was used for this hit, some was coming back from other hits and also @SHACO GOD had to help me with Recs since 4k were coming back from other hits. Throughout the launch * showed at two different places but I'm sure it was all fake *. So I did my due diligence as a fleeter to slow then b00m! I really don't do solo since I feel like it's better to ACS and share the experience with another person when a hit is this big. But ayy @Jab decided to showoff today so I decided to try a bit harder :thumbup: .

Special shout out to @SHACO GOD for the help without his lanx I would of recall this hit.
      Also shout out to @Parsec for holding things down lately while I am busy :whistling: , and also @Jab for being a mathematician with his two solos today.
      P.S. Numbers msg me after saying he will be quitting, so GL IRL bud enjoy it. I respect you as a player but not the alliance.
      Also P.S. everything here was assumed by me from probing and watching. I did not confirm with the defender to see if he was really making fake *

Please enjoy the new #1 Solo. It is also the first Solo Super Advanced, and it is always good that boomer was on the other side. :rolleyes:

Time for me to go back to peacefully mining until I am needed again, please don't disturb me! :beer:
      Go Apex! :thumbsup:

This hit deserve a song celebration

On 15-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Admiral Duc [Apex]

Small Cargo 24.171
      Light Fighter 150.000
      Battleship 6.000
      Battlecruiser 9.200
      Cruiser 14.879

Defender Numbers [b00m]

Small Cargo 3.688
      Large Cargo 2.015
      Light Fighter 39.703
      Heavy Fighter 110
      Cruiser 3.800
      Battleship 2.505
      Colony Ship 4
      Recycler 9.038
      Espionage Probe 127
      Bomber 61
      Destroyer 1.227
      Battlecruiser 1.883

After the battle ...

Attacker Admiral Duc [Apex]

Small Cargo 19.196 ( -4.975 )
      Light Fighter 118.863 ( -31.137 )
      Battleship 5.953 ( -47 )
      Battlecruiser 9.196 ( -4 )
      Cruiser 14.311 ( -568 )

Defender Numbers [b00m]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      7.546.943 Metal, 23.494.752 Crystal and 10.855.925 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 164.080.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 941.235.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 467.947.200 metal and 253.639.400 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 41.897.620 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      237.972.600 Metal and 103.667.400 Crystal
      150.000.000 Metal and 150.000.000 Crystal
      37.974.600 Metal and 0 Crystal
      24.000.000 Metal and 0 Crystal
      18.000.000 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      467.947.200 Metal and 253.667.400 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 358.538.143
      Crystal: 231.234.152
      Deuterium: 9.659.925
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 599.432.220 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -559.086.943
      Crystal: -339.908.752
      Deuterium: -84.136.925
      The defender(s) lost a total of 983.132.620 units.