Server features change for future

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server features change for future

Hello Uriel guys, and future friends. As you know after merge we could make votes for uni change. I opened this thread just to see how many peoples like few changes to make it better for everyone. We all comming from different universes, and I think we can agree to have this kind of help for everyone here.
      I suggest:

eco : 6x to 7x
      deut consumption: 1.0 to 0,6
      and for last I would like to have more fields on planets, so atleast +25 fields more.

That would be nice for me, we have some eco boost, and we have bit cheaper fleet fly cost.
      I dont want to make this thread toxic, so please dont fight or I would need to request lock.

Japetus-Spica-Eridanus to Uriel : fleet 3x, eco 6x.

Thanks Blackmass :hail: :fatgreengrin:
      StrengthandHonor
      it does not matter to win, it is important to hurt

The post was edited 1 time, last by -hadary- ().

• An increase in economy helps keep us growing as fast as we can for future merges, it also is a form of tax against the older lazy large accounts giving maybe the smaller ones a chance. So I'm all for this.

The fuel being discounted is actually a disadvantage to smaller players. Flying a large fleet is stupid expensive and ultimately when you are looking at a large hit the cost to fly is a huge variable to look at. Lowering the cost to fly at large fleets is a HUGE advantage to larger fleets. So even though I'll be a top 10 fleet after the merge, I'm against this. It doesn't help the uni as a whole. Just helps the top 5 clear out the uni faster.

Uriel already has +25 slots. Going to +31 is fine.

I also would prefer to LOWER the DF to 30-50%. A Large DF ratio allows for heavier farming of turtles (without rips) and it allows for bigger fleet smashes that otherwise wouldn't happen because of profit. It also forces the attacker to send even more ships which might produce too heavy of a fuel bill to bother with the kill. This harder to profit DF setting will cause more miners to last longer along with more fleeters....
    • Guys,

eco x8 thats great for everyone especially medium and lower lvl acc. Dont be afraid, we can get eco x8 if we ask for it.

Deut consumption 0,5. Another big advantage to all of us, big medium n small players, but more importantly compared to other unis. You all saw that its not only important where you stand in your uni rather where you stand on complete org domain, and 0,5 deut consumption will boost us all.

+30 planet fields of course, but i think we will have those.

Summary:
      - eco x8
      - deut consumption 0,5
      - + 30 planet fields.

Lets try to get maximum out of specs changes!!
    • Don't wan't to be a ball buster but:
      1st let's just merge first and see how we all get from there
      2nd some of these changes affect a certain amount of players more than others(wich again i say let the merge dust settle and see what we got left)
      3rd we barely got a change meaning the merge,do we really want another change that fast?we need to adjust to this first change, wich for some that werent as active as they will have to be now at merge will be a game changer and it will probably put them off...(i know i basically said same shit 3 times,but you know i got a point)so changing again so fast might drop our active mebers even faster wich will lead to a dead univ in no time and we wont evwn have time to enjoy it lol...and in no time we will ask for another merge ahhahahaha:)))))))
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 162
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 69
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1441
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 8
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 36
      Ninja - 6
      Adv Solo - 2
      Adv Acs - 1
      RipKill - 2087
      Top 10 Acs - 1
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3

• blondu wrote:

Don't wan't to be a ball buster but:
      1st let's just merge first and see how we all get from there
      2nd some of these changes affect a certain amount of players more than others(wich again i say let the merge dust settle and see what we got left)
      3rd we barely got a change meaning the merge,do we really want another change that fast?we need to adjust to this first change, wich for some that werent as active as they will have to be now at merge will be a game changer and it will probably put them off...(i know i basically said same shit 3 times,but you know i got a point)so changing again so fast might drop our active mebers even faster wich will lead to a dead univ in no time and we wont evwn have time to enjoy it lol...and in no time we will ask for another merge ahhahahaha:)))))))
      Some of us are coming from UNI that already have 7x eco 0.5 deut consumption so we are not asking new change, we would like same as we had before. They are changing specs of uriel when merge start ( pushing rule) so it will no longer be old URIEL just name will stay same.
    • I was happy with the specs in spica, thats why i played there.
      the change in deut consuption makes my acount unplayable with the way i have been playing since the start of spica. My 40 mill fs costs will double to 80 and with the economy going down I will no longer be able to play without a majour change in my playing style. Also no bashing rule is just nonsense as is the permitted pushing within alliance.
      foe me
      3x Fleet- / 7x Economyspeed, 70% DF, 5 galaxies, +30 fields, 50% deuterium consumption
      is what i vote for with normal bashing and pushing rules.

those of us merging from 5 galaxy universes done have any presence in galaxy 6 and unless we happen to get free relocates we will have to spend money to be able to have a presence in G6, also G5 - G1 is now a 2 galaxy hop rather than a 1 messing up timings.
      I have spent money on DM over the years based on the rules and specifications in spica, I didnt pay that money out to have to change my whole style of play.
    • Yeah guys. All those makes sense. But we need to choose 3 part of server features, not all of them.
      Ofc we want normal rules like they applied after merge.

x7 ECO
      0.5 Deuterium consumption
      +30 Fields more

Thanks Blackmass :hail: :fatgreengrin:
      StrengthandHonor
      it does not matter to win, it is important to hurt
    • Really disappointed with the completely different server settings. I chose to play in Spica because of the server settings, and that reason only. Im all for merging servers to keep things active. but merging into servers with completely different settings and having no choice on what server to merge with is a joke. I understand not all settings can stay the same, but there is zero compromise in this merger. ive spent my fair share of money on DM and now it all seems to of been a waste. There is no way to be productive in this new server with the current settings, based off how i built my account in Spica.

x7 ECO
      0.5 Deuterium consumption
      +30 Fields more
      3x Fleet
      70% DF

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gator ().

• EthanC wrote:

Why does anyone want 50% fuel. I'd love for someone to explain why they think they are better off for it.
      Because we have our acounts set up to produce sufficient deut to fly our fleets based on .5 deut consumption, this sudden increase to 1.0 means ny deut production will not produce enough to allow me to fleetsave, let alone launch an attack.
      It also means that attackes that were previously profitable wont be if having to fly any more than a couple of systems.
      to fly my fleet 40 systems for an attack at 1.0 ost 20 million deut, at 0.5 only 10 million. I would happily fly my fleet for 10 million profit but a target at 1.0 would have to have an extra 10 million loot to make it worth going for. So al lot of previously profitable targets are no longer available. The merge is supposed to increace the number of active players and potential targets, it is a no good for fleeters used to .5 deut consumption if even a large number of targets that were in the old univers are instantly not profitable.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CarltonR ().

• omg,i ended up in a univ with people who like to complain and moan:((( can i change my univ lol:))
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 162
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 69
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1441
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 8
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 36
      Ninja - 6
      Adv Solo - 2
      Adv Acs - 1
      RipKill - 2087
      Top 10 Acs - 1
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3

• Dudes ,

in my opinion important think is field and eco speed because of that my advice is below spects ;

- eco x7 (for me better x10 but not realistic 8) )
      - fleet speed x3
      -deu consuption 0.5
      - +30 planet fields. will be better :vain:
      - %30 df
      Universe 16 RETIRED
      Universe Kallisto RETIRED
      Universe Spica WORKING ON IT