Aquarius Initiative - Reward for hits from players from outside top100 fleet.

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I like this idea! I also think some sort of welcome/noobie package that new starters could get might increase the numbers in our uni. The mergers might mean we get an influx of people deleting/fed up with the merge. There as thread about it somewhere but damned if I can find it now!

Something along the lines of offering starter packages to new players - no strings, don't need to join an alliance etc - just something to help boost new players in the early days
    • FiltheeKnyt wrote:

I like this idea! I also think some sort of welcome/noobie package that new starters could get might increase the numbers in our uni. The mergers might mean we get an influx of people deleting/fed up with the merge. There as thread about it somewhere but damned if I can find it now!

Something along the lines of offering starter packages to new players - no strings, don't need to join an alliance etc - just something to help boost new players in the early days
      we do the starter packs over in Cosmos.