Merge Bugs

    • Misc

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • If you guys don't know don't talk and point fingers. :this: As accounts were merged it was total chaos and many exited v mode quite quickly and started probing around. At the end of the day whether it was a bug or not the only party at fault here is GameForge as time and time again players were requesting for an attack ban to be implemented and it was never done. :complaingrumble: Secondly not because the attacker chose not to post necessarily mean its not going to be or they simply have something far much better to post. :search:

      hanhan wrote:

      These attackers use merge bug , gained about 44B profits ,about 4.4KW point , they should return it
      Otherwise, it's unfair to me and other players.
      LMAO :rofl: , this coming from you is comical. You and your buddy song cheated your way through Unity and forced the smaller players to sell you deut. New Flash my friend you are not in Unity anymore. Welcome to Vega. :hi: You can't say I didn't warn you in Unity.




      .Org
      Top Tens 21 (12 Acs/ 9 Solo)
      Hofs <----Lost Count
      Rip Kills 6.178


      "I am a miner too.. I just prefer to mine other people's mines"


      This Feline has already been reported and banned for being too cute
    • RadioSweetHeart wrote:

      If you guys don't know don't talk and point fingers. :this: As accounts were merged it was total chaos and many exited v mode quite quickly and started probing around. At the end of the day whether it was a bug or not the only party at fault here is GameForge as time and time again players were requesting for an attack ban to be implemented and it was never done. :complaingrumble: Secondly not because the attacker chose not to post necessarily mean its not going to be or they simply have something far much better to post. :search:

      hanhan wrote:

      These attackers use merge bug , gained about 44B profits ,about 4.4KW point , they should return it
      Otherwise, it's unfair to me and other players.
      LMAO :rofl: , this coming from you is comical. You and your buddy song cheated your way through Unity and forced the smaller players to sell you deut. New Flash my friend you are not in Unity anymore. Welcome to Vega. :hi: You can't say I didn't warn you in Unity.


      I get the frustration, and I definitely (as a player) have my questions/concerns about hanhan's play. At the end of the day, though, this was a bug that could have also effected many other players who are 100% fair players. We cannot ONLY help certain people over others. Lets not start a conversation regarding accusations - lets keep it on topic reference this supposed bug, please.

    • RadioSweetHeart wrote:

      At the end of the day whether it was a bug or not the only party at fault here is GameForge as time and time again players were requesting for an attack ban to be implemented and it was never done.


      Oh really?! So the fact that GF did not implemented the attack ban - makes you spit at the rules that state no bug-using ?
      It was a bug and people benefited from it - period. People, normally, should face the consequences
    • alex stukov wrote:

      @piink, the ones who took advantage of the bug and are responsible for this should be punished for bugusing.


      yangyan wrote:

      6. Bugusing / Scripting


      Using a bug for anyone`s profit intentionally or not reporting a bug intentionally is strictly forbidden.


      Canary Wundaboy wrote:

      And how would a player know? If it's a merged account they see appear in their system, out of Vm and fleet sitting, they're going to smash it. Can't blame the attackers for that.
      @Canary Wundaboy is correct here :/ this issue was completely on us and I apologise for it :(

    • piink wrote:

      alex stukov wrote:

      @piink, the ones who took advantage of the bug and are responsible for this should be punished for bugusing.


      yangyan wrote:

      6. Bugusing / Scripting


      Using a bug for anyone`s profit intentionally or not reporting a bug intentionally is strictly forbidden.

      Canary Wundaboy wrote:

      And how would a player know? If it's a merged account they see appear in their system, out of Vm and fleet sitting, they're going to smash it. Can't blame the attackers for that.
      @Canary Wundaboy is correct here :/ this issue was completely on us and I apologise for it :(
      great, now we have to accept the apologies and forget about it?

      1. Was it a bug? - yes
      2. Did someone profited of it? - yes


      The rules are very clear.
    • piink wrote:

      alex stukov wrote:

      @piink, the ones who took advantage of the bug and are responsible for this should be punished for bugusing.


      yangyan wrote:

      6. Bugusing / Scripting


      Using a bug for anyone`s profit intentionally or not reporting a bug intentionally is strictly forbidden.

      Canary Wundaboy wrote:

      And how would a player know? If it's a merged account they see appear in their system, out of Vm and fleet sitting, they're going to smash it. Can't blame the attackers for that.
      @Canary Wundaboy is correct here :/ this issue was completely on us and I apologise for it :(
      They obviously knew it was a bug because the un vmoded account was listed as fresh inactive and newly appeared. Plus I’m pretty sure the same thing happened last merge
      Display Spoiler
      Uni 44 ASSASSIN - HoFs = 362 (inc. 129 Adv. + 19 Sup. Adv. + 1 Top 10 ACS)
      RIPs Killed = 1497

      HoFs Against = 0
    • Guys and gals. Please remain patient. You have to realize 2 things:

      1) Game operator staff is SWAMPED right now. They are working as hard as they can. Open a ticket, remain patient, and let them do their work.

      2) There aren't that many Game Operators. We lost a few just before the merge when we were already short-staffed to begin with.

      All the people complaining about them should see if they have enough spare time to join the staff after all this is over and applications are open again so you can help our game team out.

    • @Marshmello issue is, i m not sure if i should be progressing with my account while i m waiting, all other lvls seem okay but my impulse lvl has dropped by one are they going to re copy my account from wzen or is it a simple fix to just add my lvl back, 3 whole days shipping massive amounts of resouces about, alot more than i have ever had i m going to end up getting hit
    • AMacFrench wrote:

      @Marshmello issue is, i m not sure if i should be progressing with my account while i m waiting, all other lvls seem okay but my impulse lvl has dropped by one are they going to re copy my account from wzen or is it a simple fix to just add my lvl back, 3 whole days shipping massive amounts of resouces about, alot more than i have ever had i m going to end up getting hit
      I hear you, I definitely can understand how much the situation sucks as well as the fear to do any further upgrading. I would urge you to continue on your account as normal, but make sure you both document with photos/screen shots and create a ticket regarding the issue. Please be patient and rest assured GF is working hard to fix these problems. I know a couple players lost ASTRO levels. Big loss for them. There will be a fix.