Server Features

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Runner wrote:

@piink rather than the usual "Would you like the settings to change to xfleet, xeco..." i think a multiple choice layered poll would be more efficient. Different question for each setting that players are requesting. At the end the choice with most votes for each question will become the new server settings :D
      I understand, but we do have limited resources to modify the polling system :/
    • I think with the limited poll aspects. That piink stated

we should maybe focus on 0.75 duet. consumption

50% debrie
      with maybe +10 more fields added to the current bonus fields for now.

Then maybe next fall look to get a 7x eco change and deut consumption change to 0.5

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • Blackmass wrote:

I think with the limited poll aspects. That piink stated

50% debrie

Then maybe next fall look to get a 7x eco change and deut consumption change to 0.5
      we're already at max fields...+30...or at least that's my understanding.
    • johocknut wrote:

Blackmass wrote:

I think with the limited poll aspects. That piink stated

50% debrie

we're already at max fields...+30...or at least that's my understanding.
      If that's the case then we should at least go for the 0.75 deut. consumption and 50% debrie. for now. and maybe 6x research

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • 7x Economy would be awesome

50% DF seems fair for this sort of uni, 80% is too high in my opinion

Anything else would be a bonus but in all honesty would just be happy with 7x economy
      High ranked miner, been playing way too long.
      Also have a Youtube channel with the same name (MCW UK), and I buy deut at 2.4/1.4/1
    • I've already had to endure the change to a speed uni from the literally last classic ogame uni.

I'm not going to whine about it. What's done is done. At this point I honestly don't really care if you vote for 7x or 50x eco anymore. But please for the love of God don't change DF% too.

That's all I have to say.
    • I think resources should go to fixing all the peeps that couldn’t delete accounts and got stuck in Uni’s they didn’t want to be in cause of the account deletion bug. And also the account trading system that seems to be broken/ nonexistent before we start asking for any server changes. After that’s all fixed I would love to take part in a poll... but if the tires flat on the car there is no use in taking it to a drag strip to race!
      “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
      My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
    • agreed. let them concentrate on the bigger issues.

if a poll pops up, i will vote for the eco increase and the deut. but i think a period of stability would be nice before we rush headlong into even more change.
      MOST HATED RANK #2

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• baal wrote:

agreed. let them concentrate on the bigger issues.

if a poll pops up, i will vote for the eco increase and the deut. but i think a period of stability would be nice before we rush headlong into even more change.

I'm with Baal on this one, would prefer account trading fixed before any poll talk. We just got x5 eco for uni1 and it is an even bigger increase for Rigel, lets just settle into that first.
    • Although I agree with a lot of what everyone has said, I just want to point out that as things stand the universe heavily favours traders. :search:

Just putting that one out there. :zpopcorn:

~ Top 10s: 13 (17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.366 ~

~ GO for Uriel - My SGO is nk320 ~
    • So... have any of you decided as to what the server settings should look like?

For me it's the usual since i am a miner:

x7 - x10 eco (absurd but will be fun and both miners and fleeters can benefit from this)
      0.8 - 0.7 deuterium consumption
      x15 - x20 research (6w 5d for astro 22 for me... even with upgraded research labs i will still have to wait a minimum of 5w for completion... about 15w for another colony)
      40% - 50% DF
      +15 - +30 Additional Planet Fields
      Probe Storage ON could be fun but i don't think many will like this... I probably won't like it :))

Eco and Research is a must since it's already boring as hell. The rest would be fun...
      --==~~ Play for fun... not for fame... ~~==--

Well... guess what? I'M BACK!
    • Blankie wrote:

The research setting is implemented for the first time now, and it will only be used on new servers for the time being. Hopefully, in future they will be able to add it to older unis as well. The 12x is the highest value for this setting, and it has to be twice the value of the economy.
      Also @Blankie wrote several times that eco x7 is highest and it will not going to be higher; and we already have +30 planet fields.

Blankie wrote:

We will not be able to run any change of settings polls until the exodus servers are closed, which will happen on Monday, December 10th.
      So, can we start poll for x7 eco and deuterium consumption tomorrow?
    • 7x eco
      .75 Deu consumption
      50% DF
      10x research
      +30 fields

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting