Server Features

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you read carefully you will see that the research setting cannot be changed.

Blankie wrote:

The research setting is implemented for the first time now, and it will only be used on new servers for the time being. Hopefully, in future they will be able to add it to older unis as well. The 12x is the highest value for this setting, and it has to be twice the value of the economy.

"Let me be clear as I can be: In politics and in life, ignorance is not a virtue. It's not cool to not know what you're talking about."
    • Sorry blankie ( didn't read that earlier )
      And johocknut

There is something called Game balance
      Game should be balanced between miners and fleeters
      Giving both of them equal chance to grow and enjoy their game
      Hence Increase in DF is also needed
      Our Uni
      Already have 5x eco
      And now you want more eco
      Which is cool and all
      But why not more DF ?

I

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Blankie wrote:

If you read carefully you will see that the research setting cannot be changed.

Blankie wrote:

The research setting is implemented for the first time now, and it will only be used on new servers for the time being. Hopefully, in future they will be able to add it to older unis as well. The 12x is the highest value for this setting, and it has to be twice the value of the economy.

your putting an awful lot of assumption that we read and not just rage incessantly about everything without taking in the full facts right in front of our faces.

How dare thee

Arcane
      [Muppets] & [CLOSED]
      BIGGEST x2 hit in .org

• carbon wrote:

Sorry blankie ( didn't read that earlier )

And johocknut

Our Uni

Already have 5x eco

Which is cool and all

But why not more DF ?

I
      Fair point. Still don't want it though :P Changing the DF here might be a hard sell.
    • Repeat post:

x6 or x7 Eco
      x1 Fleet speed
      40% df
      0.80 deut

Non of this x10 mumbo-jumbo

@johocknut - Why are miners always anti fleeter gains but will happily accept eco boosts?
      Since 2008
      Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44>uni 1, Taurus>uni1, Kallisto, Quantum

Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 177 (merged 2018)
      Posted HoFs in merged uni 1 since November 2018: 23
      Posted HoFs in Zibal since Jan 2019: 48
    • johocknut wrote:

carbon wrote:

Sorry blankie ( didn't read that earlier )

And johocknut

Our Uni

Already have 5x eco

Which is cool and all

But why not more DF ?

I
      Fair point. Still don't want it though :P Changing the DF here might be a hard sell.
      well if people dont wanna give the fleeters a boost then we fleeters should just vote down the eco change have you seen some of the eco of these fleeters what benefit do they get, alot of the tops have 25-30m eco and like 100m-180m in fleets there benefit is the df boost and deuter consumption im all for fairness but if people dont wanna vote towards that ill vote down what they want yes i got a 70m eco but idc i can deal with x5 if i have to cause i much rather have fleeting materials. im all for these changes
      x7 eco ((IF)
      40-50% df not asking to much
      .5-.7 deuter consumption
    • Keep in mind that x7 eco would also be beneficial for fleeter since i haven't seen a single inactive around my planets with more than 500k loot available.
      More eco > more resources on inactives per each day.
      Since you are already attacking inactives and literally clearing them out, i'd say that's enough of a benefit.

Increased DF would increase the number of reasons for fleeters to attack for low profits which i am not ok with.

Final thoughts:
      x7 eco
      0.8 - 0.6 deuterium consumption
      probe storage on (10-20)

That would be enough advantages for both fleeters and miners.
      --==~~ Play for fun... not for fame... ~~==--

Well... guess what? I'M BACK!
    • Is there any chance to decrease debris for Large cargo / Small cargo
      Or change the cost of cargos
      So miner who keep just 300 - 400 cargoes on planet
      Dont really get attack for the sake of the higher DF

Being said that Vega have 7x eco and 70% DF
      and people here dont even want to increase it to 50% DF

Specially this is 1x speed ( which means a single player can only do limited attacks ) if he is 6 hours online
      Where as in vega amount of attack are double in 2x speed ( if the player is 6 hours online )

So

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Runner wrote:

Keep in mind that x7 eco would also be beneficial for fleeter since i haven't seen a single inactive around my planets with more than 500k loot available.
      More eco > more resources on inactives per each day.
      Since you are already attacking inactives and literally clearing them out, i'd say that's enough of a benefit.

Increased DF would increase the number of reasons for fleeters to attack for low profits which i am not ok with.

Final thoughts:
      x7 eco
      0.8 - 0.6 deuterium consumption
      probe storage on (10-20)

That would be enough advantages for both fleeters and miners.
      were would be my benefit i dont really inactive farm i hit the active more fun that way and inactives are just dead cause there are so many farming them already that i find it pointless to even try anymore rather have df or ill vote down the eco XD deuter consumption would just be a bonus
    • carbon wrote:

Is there any chance to decrease debris for Large cargo / Small cargo

Or change the cost of cargos

So miner who keep just 300 - 400 cargoes on planet

Dont really get attack for the sake of the higher DF

Being said that Vega have 7x eco and 70% DF

and people here dont even want to increase it to 50% DF

Specially this is 1x speed ( which means a single player can only do limited attacks ) if he is 6 hours online

Where as in vega amount of attack are double in 2x speed ( if the player is 6 hours online )

So
      Prices and Debris cannot be changed individually. Actually, prices cannot be changed at all as far as i know. Also changing the prices would mess up the game...
      I don't think people will agree to increase the speed of the universe but another solution would be adding probe storage (10 each, 20 if possible) since the flight times of probes are significantly lower than any other ships in the game. That would allow miners to quickly collect all their resources and fleeters to do quick attacks on inactives.
      This feature would change the way things work because if you are a miner and have 7m resources daily production, that would require 700k probes which will attract a lot of attention and attacks.
      This would also increase the interest people have in crystal and if we couple that with reduced deuterium consumption, crystal will be the main resources of the universe.
      --==~~ Play for fun... not for fame... ~~==--

Well... guess what? I'M BACK!
    • Yeah, miners would be using probes to gather resources daily :youcrazy: noob level beyond 9000

If there is no df boost then there is no eco boost, simple as that. Fleeters shouldn't vote for eco boost of miners if they can't get df boost for themselves.
      Just a boy playing some dotes.
    • this is nonsense to me. Beyond the simple fact that more eco benefits everyone if the miners get more res and your an adequate fleeter doesn't that mean you'll get more res per crash/slap? I feel like everyone just looks short term and only thier imediate needs. Btw im a fleeter And id rather have 7x eco then df increase or deut decrease ;)

Though honestly id want it all haha :D
      Uni 1
      Zibal
      ~RIP Taurus~
    • I like and agree with Daydreamer ^^

Miners are generally so quick to accept greater eco speed (so am I) but far to long has uni 1 been 30% DF while watching other unis smack 50,70% DF

I’m up for eco 7x, df 40-50%, and deut .5 would be nice... but also if your going to increase eco, might as well throw in another 20-30 planet fields or everyone will be complaining in 4 months that their out of room
      Buying Deut, Universe 1 PM me here or ingame, same Name. Thanks!
    • My thoughts:
      I'd be willing to vote for:

0.5x deut usage (fleeter win)
      40% debris fields (Fleeter win)
      7x eco (everybody wins)
      +30 more fields (this would get us back to pre-redesign sized planets, everybody wins)

No to probe storage. It would be like playing in a pinball game.
      Have you ever played in an event server with probe attacks?

I'd like to suggest a fixed trade rate for the universe. 2.5 / 1.5 / 1
      It would limit the merchers game. The merchant would have to be
      configured to not exceed 2.5 / 1.5 / 1

version4

JeB Jedi Bunny

Long Live UNI 1
      Long Live UNI 17