Server setting changes

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorry! I was quite busy till now :/

A total of 193 people voted.

DF: 86 people want 60% DF while 107 people want 70% DF. This change does not proceed.
      Deu consumption: 102 peole want it on 0.5 while 91 want it on 1, which means this change does not proceed neither. :(
    • piink wrote:

Sorry! I was quite busy till now :/

DF: 86 people want 60% DF while 107 people want 70% DF. This change does not proceed.
      Deu consumption: 102 peole want it on 0.5 while 91 want it on 1, which means this change does not proceed neither. :(
      Shocker! :P

On a serious note, @piink, can we request the pole everyone agreed to which was a simple question:
      Do you want df to change to 60% AND deut consumption to 05. Yes/No

That's it, that is what most people agreed to.
      Everyone knew these 2 poles would fail miserably.

Thank you
    • Troll wrote:

piink wrote:

On a serious note, @piink, can we request the pole everyone agreed to which was a simple question:

Thank you
      Could've been worse, imagine if it was 60%/1.0...
    • Troll wrote:

piink wrote:

Thank you

Hi @piink
      Could we have an update on the request we made please?

Thank you
    • Troll wrote:

Troll wrote:

piink wrote:

Shocker! :P On a serious note, @piink, can we request the pole everyone agreed to which was a simple question:

Thank you
      Hi @piink
      Could we have an update on the request we made please?

Thank you
      What he said^^^
      Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
      Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
    • O_M_A_187 wrote:

Troll wrote:

Troll wrote:

piink wrote:

Shocker! :P On a serious note, @piink, can we request the pole everyone agreed to which was a simple question:Do you want df to change to 60% AND deut consumption to 05. Yes/No

Thank you
      Hi @piinkCould we have an update on the request we made please?

Thank you
      What he said^^^
      what {insert correct gender pronoun} said

Arcane
      [Muppets] & [CLOSED]
      BIGGEST x2 hit in .org

• -Arcane- wrote:

O_M_A_187 wrote:

Troll wrote:

Troll wrote:

piink wrote:

Shocker! :P On a serious note, @piink, can we request the pole everyone agreed to which was a simple question:Do you want df to change to 60% AND deut consumption to 05. Yes/No

Thank you
      Hi @piinkCould we have an update on the request we made please?
      Thank you
      What he said^^^
      yeah, i guess i shouldn't make assumptions....so let me borrow from arcane, since he PC: what {insert correct gender pronoun} said
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
      Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
    • O_M_A_187 wrote:

-Arcane- wrote:

O_M_A_187 wrote:

Troll wrote:

Troll wrote:

piink wrote:

Shocker! :P On a serious note, @piink, can we request the pole everyone agreed to which was a simple question:Do you want df to change to 60% AND deut consumption to 05. Yes/NoThat's it, that is what most people agreed to.

Thank you
      Hi @piinkCould we have an update on the request we made please?Thank you
      What he said^^^
      yeah, i guess i shouldn't make assumptions....so let me borrow from arcane, since he PC: what {insert correct gender pronoun} said
      yes what he/she/it said
    • Di5turbed wrote:

O_M_A_187 wrote:

-Arcane- wrote:

O_M_A_187 wrote:

Troll wrote:

Troll wrote:

piink wrote:

Shocker! :P On a serious note, @piink, can we request the pole everyone agreed to which was a simple question:Do you want df to change to 60% AND deut consumption to 05. Yes/NoThat's it, that is what most people agreed to.Everyone knew these 2 poles would fail miserably.

Thank you
      What he said^^^
      yes what he/she/it said
      for safety i think we should say "they" unless of course they are upper class then its "one" unless they are upper class and split personality then its "oh fuck I don't know anymore"

Arcane
      [Muppets] & [CLOSED]
      BIGGEST x2 hit in .org

• -Arcane- wrote:

Di5turbed wrote:

O_M_A_187 wrote:

-Arcane- wrote:

O_M_A_187 wrote:

Troll wrote:

Troll wrote:

piink wrote:

Shocker! :P On a serious note, @piink, can we request the pole everyone agreed to which was a simple question:Do you want df to change to 60% AND deut consumption to 05. Yes/NoThat's it, that is what most people agreed to.Everyone knew these 2 poles would fail miserably.
      Thank you
      What he said^^^
      yes what he/she/it said
      for safety i think we should say "they" unless of course they are upper class then its "one" unless they are upper class and split personality then its "oh fuck I don't know anymore"
      makes sense.....so, what they, one, and "oh fuck I don't know anymore" said^^^^

I think I'm just going to put the quote and the ^^^^^ in the future....don't want to offend anyone
    • Troll wrote:

As a "I prefer not to say", I take offence of these discriminatory comments
      It should read "what {I prefer not to say} said" 8)
      clarity is key......does this mean we win the poll we've been asking for....@piink