Server setting changes

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• They do have to think about future merges and not give one uni too much of an advantage. Even tho I would love the increase in research it makes sense not to have x7 eco and reseaech speed

Plus, I dont know why you think the 60%df/0.5 deut poll would pass?! Fleeters would say yes, miners would say no and potatos would potate. You think a miner would say 'well at least he made a 60M profit instead of 70M out of my 100M fleet (is my math correct? :biggrin: ). Oh wait shtt, he spent almost nothing flying on me cause 0.5 consumption'.
    • this is a long thread, it has been discussed and the consensus is that this would be an acceptable poll. Fleeters and miners alike agreed to it
      Ofc there is always a high chance of failing anyway but its a better poll then the one we had previously
      Cheaper deut mean you fly more often and end up spending more in the long run so there will always be a demand for deut which also benefits miner with trades.
      As for research, regardless of which uni we play in, having a tech that takes 2 years to build is just plain stupid and forces the use of dm.
      Now, I know this benefits gf immensely so in this regard I see no downfall for us players asking for faster research in any server. At least everyone can get a few more techs done before it becomes stupidly slow to build them and forces our hand to buy dm
    • Troll wrote:

As for research, regardless of which uni we play in, having a tech that takes 2 years to build is just plain stupid and forces the use of dm.
      Now, I know this benefits gf immensely so in this regard I see no downfall for us players asking for faster research in any server. At least everyone can get a few more techs done before it becomes stupidly slow to build them and forces our hand to buy dm
      You can get increased research if people agree's to lower eco to x6.
      Sadly you can't get it all.

Troll wrote:

Cheaper deut mean you fly more often and end up spending more in the long run
      As an active raider who played in uni's with both 1.0 & 0.6 deut consumption then i strongly disagree with that statement.
    • Parsec wrote:

As an active raider who played in uni's with both 1.0 & 0.6 deut consumption then i strongly disagree with that statement.
      And as an active raider who played in unis with both 1 and 0.5 deut consumption I strongly agree with my statement. Everyone is entitled to their opinions though so thank you for yours.

Go to a pub and order a pint. If they charge you $10, you have 1 and leave. If they charge you $2 you might even end up having 10, essentially spending twice as much as you would before. At least that is how I see it and how I go along in life. Overcharge me and you do it once. Be reasonable with the price and I end up spending more then I ever would.
    • Troll wrote:

Parsec wrote:

And as an active raider who played in unis with both 1 and 0.5 deut consumption I strongly agree with my statement. Everyone is entitled to their opinions though so thank you for yours.
      Go to a pub and order a pint. If they charge you $10, you have 1 and leave. If they charge you $2 you might even end up having 10, essentially spending twice as much as you would before. At least that is how I see it and how I go along in life. Overcharge me and you do it once. Be reasonable with the price and I end up spending more then I ever would.
      this is why i advocate £/$/€ lap dances rather than 10

Arcane
      [Muppets] & [CLOSED]
      BIGGEST x2 hit in .org