Deployment skip

• Game
    • Vega

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deployment skip

Browser-extensions / Addons: Please deactivate them! No Support with Addons.

Bug description
      --------------------------------------------------
      • On which action did the bug appear: Moving to Deployment Screen
      • How does the bug show itself: Skips deployment screen
      • Screenshot to show the problem better (only if needed and please only upload the needed sections, not your whole desktop)
        (Pictures need to be embedded via https URL)
      General data for the bughunt
      • Internetbrowser with version number: Firefox (chrome wont work on samsung tablet below version 5.0; current (4.4.4) Firefox is slow (3s delay). Deployment skipped the screen for over 20mins.
      • Does the bug also appear in other Browsers?: Dunno...
      • When using mobile / tablet - which operating system do you use: Android
      • Internetserviceprovider and connectiontype (LAN/WLAN/Mobile-Data): Fibre-op/equivalent
      • OGame Version in which the bug appeared: No clue, but I was merged to Vega recently.
      • If this action created an API-ID, please share it: cr-en-122-4face8105fd53e02322a9ae4abab33342458d688
      Hopefully someone responds, I have put 3 tickets forward; all of which were ignored. :hmm:
      ----------------------------------------
    • If he is meaning what i think he is @NoMoreAngel

on a moon when you deploy ships it kicks back to the first fleet page to ship selection from time to time. but has been more often since the merge took place.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en