Top 03 - [TOT: 14.447.983.000] patkica [NoEmo] vs. New York [Azrael D] & Heretic [Azrael D] & Pacemaker [Azrael D] & insanitie [Azrael D] & Commodore Meteor [Azrael D] (A: 14.447.983.000, D: 0)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lmao Fatty, do you even launch your fleet? Museum fleets don’t count. You got top 10’d, you’re a noob.

How hard is a blind lanx if the defender gives you the times? Any noob can do simple maths. You don’t launch if you think there is any risk to your fleet. End of story.

Is “playing like real warriors” sitting there merching that deut to build up your fleets then getting crashed? Cos bro, keep doing it. It’s been feeding us well so far
      Display Spoiler
      Uni 44 ASSASSIN - HoFs = 362 (inc. 129 Adv. + 19 Sup. Adv. + 1 Top 10 ACS)
      RIPs Killed = 1497

HoFs Against = 0
    • @mouz

Good grief Fatty... If you're gonna talk about having something BIG, don't call yourself "Mouz" LOL

You litterally said Zagy has a small one, but he is the reason why Patkica even has a big enough account to rebuild...

Does playing like warriors mean IPMing an ally's lower ranked members for no profit like TuneR did, or does it mean not probing one single time in months and not fleet saving like you do? Oh wait, maybe idling for almost 2 hours every day like Angela?

I remember when I hit your colo you were all like "Ohhh you boys wanna play like this let's do it"... Well I am in 3 of your systems and you didn't have the balls to probe once, save for that time where you tried a moon raid when I was online and sent the probe to the planet hahahahaha :headbanging:

So will you be playing your BIG organ at Nemo's funeral?
      "Ice is a cool guy"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lord of Ice ().

• I read everything but Mouz comment because I have a sic obsession with another man. It isn't sexual...
      however I do have this need to talk about my "organ" whilst conversing about a game.

I don't know what your obsession with me is dude, but it is borderline disturbing.
      You can NOT read this all you want, you neanderthal, but did you seriously just turn this into a measuring contest for your piece.

I think you just spoke volumes about your "organ"...
      Guess when you can't fleet for :censored: , all you can do is talk about your genitalia.
      Where I come from, only time I care to flash my "organ", is when there is a FEMALE to play it.

Freud would have a field day with you...
      What are you doing dude? ?(
      F
      I come in search of the booty... of the flesh and coin -Veni Vidi Vici

"Heretic is an :censored: " :this:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Heretic ().

• Man ain't gunna lie I love this..

It's complete fire everytime a hit is made by Az.. the 2 allainces just seem to clash..

Makes great entertainment..

Great team work and execution boys. Seems your literally wiping the fleeters completely off the face of the uni.

Pat fr lad.

ACTIVE UNI'S

JUPITER - 0 HOFS

WASSAT - 29 HOFS
    • Dont worry @mouz we are coming to play your organ next!!

In every job that must be done, There is an element of fun
      You find the fun and snap! The job's a game

And every task you undertake, Becomes a piece of cake
      A lark! A spree! It's very clear to see that!

A Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!
    • Yup, soon you will know how it feels to get fcuked by a small organ!!

In every job that must be done, There is an element of fun
      You find the fun and snap! The job's a game

And every task you undertake, Becomes a piece of cake
      A lark! A spree! It's very clear to see that!

A Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!
    • This is br00tal!

Patkica has been a farm in speed universe, but I did see him do good in this universe, I wasn't sure if it was a matter of time or is this the right speed for him.

I believe this is the right speed for him and this is hit was all about "are you willing to risk it?", but little did Patkica know that he is flying to his demise.

Remember, this is all part of the game & it's all part of the learning curve.

I wish you VFR Patkica, I believe you can rise quick even though you're not getting any kind of wreckage.

Attackers GG

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • the amount of preparation and planning that lead to the execution of this hit was immense
      and it all payed out in the end
      enjoy the profits guys..youve earned it!

whos next?

Patkica..glad youre sticking around to rebuild

*side note..i am pretty sure Zagy would never fall for this one..learn from him a little

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'