Top 03 - [TOT: 14.447.983.000] patkica [NoEmo] vs. New York [Azrael D] & Heretic [Azrael D] & Pacemaker [Azrael D] & insanitie [Azrael D] & Commodore Meteor [Azrael D] (A: 14.447.983.000, D: 0)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 03 - [TOT: 14.447.983.000] patkica [NoEmo] vs. New York [Azrael D] & Heretic [Azrael D] & Pacemaker [Azrael D] & insanitie [Azrael D] & Commodore Meteor [Azrael D] (A: 14.447.983.000, D: 0)

Well Virgo! What can I say that hasn't already been said by @Heretic ? Not too much I feel :biggrin:

I want to present to you all a new Top Ten ACS, top 3 I believe... and yes its Azrael D vs No Emo... again!

Firstly I want to say what a good sport @patkica was straight after this hit, he messaged me and congratulated our efforts. I know there is a rivalry and maybe I shouldn't be nice ;) but credit where its due. Tbh your comment about me never using my fleet gave me more determination to try this.

So the hit...

I moved into system with waydza some months back, managed to moon up quickly but as always happens real life gets in the way. So by the time I could try to blow his one moon someone had given him two more, and one was called patkica!!! I then raided some in the area and noted patkica moved 3 ss away from me. My plan was being forged from then on.
      waydza had graviton sats on one planet, I was going to attack him and have a defence waiting for me. This was going to be some RIPs but mostly Lord of Ice and Heretics fleets. Until the merge came and I did not know anything about who or what was coming to the Uni let alone joining our alliance, then Firestorm (Commodore Meteor) mentioned his 1300 RIPs!! The plan was set, date picked, cheap flights!

Today I sent my RIPs, hit the solar sats and even got the DF from that. We began to lose hope that patkica or anyone else was even watching. Then I come out of a meeting to find red flashing!! YES!! Bait taken. He did slow and nearly nearly recalled fleet but instead his recs got called back and ALL the DF is ours. And now safely off my moon!

I am really glad to be in such a good team, the discord channel has gone mad today, and its hits like this that make playing the game worth while.

Good luck on the rebuild patkica if you choose to. Meeting on the battleground can go one of two ways, today was our day, tomorrow may be yours.

Enjoy everyone!

On 01-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker patkica [NoEmo]

Small Cargo 129.863
      Light Fighter 973.184
      Heavy Fighter 5.013
      Cruiser 197.713
      Battleship 24.849
      Bomber 4.765
      Destroyer 12.747
      Battlecruiser 57.132

Defender New York [Azrael D]

Deathstar 499

Defender Heretic [Azrael D]

Deathstar 175

Defender Pacemaker [Azrael D]

Deathstar 466

Defender insanitie [Azrael D]

Deathstar 300

Defender Commodore Meteor [Azrael D]

Deathstar 1.320

After the battle ...

Attacker patkica [NoEmo]

Small Cargo 28.716 ( -101.147 )
      Light Fighter 214.439 ( -758.745 )
      Heavy Fighter 1.094 ( -3.919 )
      Cruiser 43.808 ( -153.905 )
      Battleship 5.526 ( -19.323 )
      Bomber 1.094 ( -3.671 )
      Destroyer 2.912 ( -9.835 )
      Battlecruiser 12.581 ( -44.551 )

Defender New York [Azrael D]

Deathstar 499 ( -0 )

Defender Heretic [Azrael D]

Deathstar 175 ( -0 )

Defender Pacemaker [Azrael D]

Deathstar 466 ( -0 )

Defender insanitie [Azrael D]

Deathstar 300 ( -0 )

Defender Commodore Meteor [Azrael D]

Deathstar 1.320 ( -0 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 14.447.983.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 0 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 4.279.929.000 metal and 2.354.730.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -8.559.858.000
      Crystal: -4.709.460.000
      Deuterium: -1.178.665.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 14.447.983.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 4.279.929.000
      Crystal: 2.354.730.000
      Deuterium: 0
      The defender(s) made a profit of 6.634.659.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
      In every job that must be done, There is an element of fun
      You find the fun and snap! The job's a game

And every task you undertake, Becomes a piece of cake
      A lark! A spree! It's very clear to see that!

A Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!
    • This was incredible.
      Incredible planning. Extremely well timed out.
      Completed without a hitch. Better than expected even as we were accepted Pat was going to get his fill in.

This is probably one of the best hits I've seen when it comes to losses and profits.
      Hell, probably one of the more impressive ones I have seen period.

All thanks to NY, Mr. talking without the fleeting to back it up.
      I hope we see that just because some don't fire fleets like mad men, doesn't mean they aren't a threat to be taken seriously.

Wonderful work all around, very pleased.
      FR to Def always. The only one I much care for.
      PM to send GG and was returned as well as respect on teamwork and organization. Appreciated.
      Best to you which ever way you go

NEXT! :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher:
      I come in search of the booty... of the flesh and coin -Veni Vidi Vici

"Heretic is an :censored: " :this:
    • I meant it when I said it goes down as one of the best hits I've seen. For what it means, for it being the rank 2 fleet in the uni, former rank 1, for it crippling an enemy fleet. Just awesome.

The teamwork through out this and clearing the moon after was what Azrael D is all about. Great work all.

Good job we stooped to getting that spy into Nemo or we would never have known Patty would be online to launch :P

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do Patty, you're probably the best of that lot. Take that as you will
      Display Spoiler
      Uni 44 ASSASSIN - HoFs = 362 (inc. 129 Adv. + 19 Sup. Adv. + 1 Top 10 ACS)
      RIPs Killed = 1497

HoFs Against = 0
    • Was fun hit this 1. Planed aver a week ago. Tallied up Rips until we had Zero losses to Patty's fleet.
      We all launched ACS defend yesterday, and NY launched his bait this morning.
      We all got our times within 1 sec of targeted time .

Def the best top 10 ive ever been involved in, and most profit.
      on side note.... I think a few of us will be spending res on cargoes.... :D

Kudos to Patkica, ho took this a LOT better than most would have!!! He still has a decent fleet, so hopefully he will be rebuilding :)

Thanks for letting me fly Azrael D Airways
      Top 10's - 8
      Retired - uni's 3,4,8,19,Electra, Japetus
      Current - Uni's 1, Virgo
    • Once again... just epic!!!I was not sure anyone would bite but @Disney had the feeling someone might and boy was he right!

Epic teamwork by everyone and it is indeed one of the best hits I've ever seen so far... Profit is almost exactly twice the No 2 profit in Virgo history...Damn!

FR to Patkica, you got the mines for it! No space dock hurts though
      "Ice is a cool guy"
    • And that's why top fleeters usually don't do blind lanx, to much things needs to be arranged and if there's only 1% of something like that happening you don't go for it.
      I've had a blackout yesterday around the time of hit, didn't know what happened then friend told me patkica got crashed. Part of my sould was builted into this acc, ofc I have nothing to say against patkica he's my best ingame friend and will remain like that foreva plus he was doing great for a long time. I expected that it's going to be some heavy boom but I did not expect you will do such a technical mistake :D
      Azraels are ruling uni and that's more then clear. Once Taur and I left the uni this was clear, plus NoEmo become really emotional after we left and that's biggest issue.

VFR patkica, hope to see you in Dorado now :D
      defenders enjoy your profit, well planned and executed. It was IMHO a bit to obvious, but hey you hitted jackpot!
    • I see the carnage continues :search:

Well executed move guys, enjoy :thumbup:

FR patkica... that feeling of seeing an attack turn red is horrifying... :stick:

~ Top 10s: 13 (17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.366 ~

I want got my red star back!!! :wbb:
    • Zagy wrote:

And that's why top fleeters usually don't do blind lanx, to much things needs to be arranged and if there's only 1% of something like that happening you don't go for it.
      I've had a blackout yesterday around the time of hit, didn't know what happened then friend told me patkica got crashed. Part of my sould was builted into this acc, ofc I have nothing to say against patkica he's my best ingame friend and will remain like that foreva plus he was doing great for a long time. I expected that it's going to be some heavy boom but I did not expect you will do such a technical mistake :D
      Azraels are ruling uni and that's more then clear. Once Taur and I left the uni this was clear, plus NoEmo become really emotional after we left and that's biggest issue.

VFR patkica, hope to see you in Dorado now :D
      defenders enjoy your profit, well planned and executed. It was IMHO a bit to obvious, but hey you hitted jackpot!

Its just an excuse for man without man's organ or i can say woman. NoEmo member again showed his big man organ and launch blind lanx on biggest rival. And again patkica will have bigger fleet than lord and heretic in month or so. Just like i have.

Now tell me azraelszd how many blind lanx you tried on NoEmo? you can keep playing your style of game ( i would like to say woman style ) and we will keep playing like real warriors. As i said even if we fall we get up stronger and make bigger fleet than you. think about it boyz. FYI i read everyone's comments but heretic's. cheers
      Being strong doesn't mean you'll never get hurt. It means even when you get hurt, you'll never let 'em defeat you.