[HNC] - vs- [Baby]

    • War Declaration

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • they sending deathstars to planets to destroy def and solars so they can raise their td. hahahahaha
      they have already lost the war and everybody knows it. they have the biggest fleets and we beraly have some ships for attacks. and they declare a war into a small alliance. this is so sad and pathetic. seriously no life players. im very sorry of that kind of people.
    • Sir Lord Commander wrote:

      Quick question:
      Why top 1 alliance with 20.5M points declares a war to top 11 Alliance with 3,4M? Specially when no agreement on the war terms, it is a free for all.

      Well, good luck.
      throwing out accusations of multi and scripting in itself without any proof is cause for war imo

      Xtreme wrote:

      they sending deathstars to planets to destroy def and solars so they can raise their td. hahahahaha
      they have already lost the war and everybody knows it. they have the biggest fleets and we beraly have some ships for attacks. and they declare a war into a small alliance. this is so sad and pathetic. seriously no life players. im very sorry of that kind of people.
      does not matter what ships or how done.. TD is TD. All I see Baby do is small def / sat bash.
      I simply see a cat and mouse game here. The cat (HNC) playing with its food, the mouse (baby)
    • I still find it funny that my gender plays a roll in who I side with haha. That would be the same thing as a guy thinking with his **** instead of his head.
      As I said igm. What I do not like are the baseless accusations. If you have proof present it to oboard. You claim Pirate is a heavy DM user and that's why GO wont ban him, then show us the proof.
      If not, then go away with the accusations.
      Players can easily keep activity showing on planets. Its not hard at all..
      And in war time, defense bash is ok. But dont fuss about one alliance def bash you when some in your own alliance def bash in war. TD is part of war..
      But I just love how my gender plays a roll in anything... :saint: :saint:
    • Verdict is completely neutral in this conflict...I want to make sure that is clear. My only position is on the side of truth. IF POK or HNC is scripting and you claim to have evidence, I simply ask that you present it. If they are scripting and its provable, then they will be banned. However, being that you claim you have proof of their cheating, have presented it to the GOs and as of this message, they have no been banned, leads me to the conclusion that the evidence is not sufficient to support the claim.

      I hate cheaters as much as Baby appears to. I just require actual , substantial proof before I accuse someone of it.
    • I still do not understand, are you posting those here because you can do absolutely nothing on the war and you're trying to show off?

      Explain to me that, and why you are behind in TD, if you could. Also why have you reduced attacks to an absolute 0 lately Pirate?

      Is it because 3 out of 5 times you get ninja'd and crushed or are you getting tired? Because if you are, you know what you have to do. But don't forget if you do.. you will have to include it in your little story you're writing.. :evil2:

      Otherwise keep giving the forum a good laugh, we love receiving daily messages from people in-game, at the expense of your name.. :evilgrin2:

      Pirate of Kallisto wrote:

      (take out my glasses and looks confusion)
    • I don't like this war, I don't like the arrogance on both sides, I don't like the cheating accusations (it's such a cliche), I don't like the senseless bashing for no point other than to raise TD and I f* despise using IPM to bash.

      To be honest I don't like war in OGame at all for the simple reason that big will always pick on little. OGame, in terms of gameplay, is a game of careful planning and consideration, be it mines setup or fleet building to crash others. It is a long term thing and war is short-sighted silliness. It is also a game of exponential growth. Ergo: the big will get bigger more quickly.

      It is also fair to say that OGame is dying. Despite good changes like space dock, people get crashed and quit right away. Some people are more persistent however, for example our friend LeMoon who got crashed big a few times, or me who got crashed but it was not that bad. We know about long term thinking and I think that is what makes a good player. I think even lower ranked players can be really good. For example NamoAmitabha started late and underdog but is now a top miner. I greatly respect that consistent and long term gameplay. War on the other hand is short-sighted and only has losers. It hurts big players less due to exponential growth but it still hurts their progress and therefore it is silly. One should not hit a player for other reasons than to make profit.

      What also makes for a good player is the following: don't get into personal feuds. They will end up in mischief from both sides, like crashing def or satellites, or even war like this case. There will always be tyrants and hell, it is no exception for a tyrant to end up top on the high score ladders. However it is also no exception for a tyrant to be crashed by the underdogs. Tyrants tend to get sloppy and arrogant and while it may seem like there is no escape, time will come. It is simply a matter of keep thinking objectively and work out a strategy. Needless to say, bash back the tyrant is a silly thing to do because things will escalate. I'm not saying that to justify bashing. Bashing is childish and unnecessary. I f* hate bullies.

      I oppose bashing and I oppose this war, even though I am [HNC] member. However I am only a little miner so I can and will not internally object to decisions of that nature. But I will speak my mind on the boards.

      GL to both parties but ultimately I think the hatchet should be buried to make Cosmos a nicer place again.
      If every fool would wear a crown
      I would be a king and not a clown
    • Mafkees wrote:

      I don't like this war, I don't like the arrogance on both sides, I don't like the cheating accusations (it's such a cliche), I don't like the senseless bashing for no point other than to raise TD and I f* despise using IPM to bash.

      To be honest I don't like war in OGame at all for the simple reason that big will always pick on little. OGame, in terms of gameplay, is a game of careful planning and consideration, be it mines setup or fleet building to crash others. It is a long term thing and war is short-sighted silliness. It is also a game of exponential growth. Ergo: the big will get bigger more quickly.

      It is also fair to say that OGame is dying. Despite good changes like space dock, people get crashed and quit right away. Some people are more persistent however, for example our friend LeMoon who got crashed big a few times, or me who got crashed but it was not that bad. We know about long term thinking and I think that is what makes a good player. I think even lower ranked players can be really good. For example NamoAmitabha started late and underdog but is now a top miner. I greatly respect that consistent and long term gameplay. War on the other hand is short-sighted and only has losers. It hurts big players less due to exponential growth but it still hurts their progress and therefore it is silly. One should not hit a player for other reasons than to make profit.

      What also makes for a good player is the following: don't get into personal feuds. They will end up in mischief from both sides, like crashing def or satellites, or even war like this case. There will always be tyrants and hell, it is no exception for a tyrant to end up top on the high score ladders. However it is also no exception for a tyrant to be crashed by the underdogs. Tyrants tend to get sloppy and arrogant and while it may seem like there is no escape, time will come. It is simply a matter of keep thinking objectively and work out a strategy. Needless to say, bash back the tyrant is a silly thing to do because things will escalate. I'm not saying that to justify bashing. Bashing is childish and unnecessary. I f* hate bullies.

      I oppose bashing and I oppose this war, even though I am [HNC] member. However I am only a little miner so I can and will not internally object to decisions of that nature. But I will speak my mind on the boards.

      GL to both parties but ultimately I think the hatchet should be buried to make Cosmos a nicer place again.
      Ohhh look, there is one normal person in hnc, who would guess lol
    • I have to say, I'm disappointed in this war lol. I was expecting more big booms. Not def bash every so often. I know TD is part of the war, but shesh...
      I had to go put my popcorn up, I was eating to much waiting for the action part of this war lol...
      seriously tho. Why not just stop with the lame scripting accusations because no matter what any player says, if the proof was legitimate and substantial enough to prove cheating PoK would have been banned which he is not. Accusations keep flying around by even other players outside of Baby and yet that's all it is, baseless accusations. GF would have banned PoK, if you have proof he is scripting that means that GOs would be able to find out if he is or not.
      2 things I absolutely hate. 1: baseless accusations of cheating with no proof or refusal to show proof you claim to have. 2: pointless defense bash for no profit at all. Outside of war, what is the point of unprofitable hits, just to show you can hit?
      So why don't Baby and anyone else who throws out this stupid baseless scripting accusations concede those accusations and admit you are quiet possibly wrong. Or provide your proof. And anyone from both sides stop the pointless unprofitable hits...
      That's just my 2 cents... :whistling:

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Selene ().

    • Mafkees wrote:

      What also makes for a good player is the following: don't get into personal feuds.
      I oppose bashing and I oppose this war, even though I am [HNC] member. However I am only a little miner so I can and will not internally object to decisions of that nature. But I will speak my mind on the boards.

      Selene wrote:

      2 things I absolutely hate. 1: baseless accusations of cheating with no proof or refusal to show proof you claim to have. 2: pointless defense bash for no profit at all. Outside of war, what is the point of unprofitable hits, just to show you can hit?

      And anyone from both sides stop the pointless unprofitable hits...That's just my 2 cents... :whistling:
      I am sorry to all of you who expecting some big boom or expecting peace. A war is always serious, and there must be a purpose, while this one is boring. I am a bad player, due to my current performance. I would suggest all of you unsubscript this war, and click unlike of this post, so I will send you guys message in game if there's any interesting things happen in the future. Since I haven't really finish all goals I set, I will not this war end so fast, and I believe there will still have tons of stupid CRs there, which are really a waste of time. My purpose of starting this war might seem unwise for others, but it is clear for me, I want them quit. Xtreme left, and there are still 3. I don't really want to follow the 6 attacks per planet/moon rule if I need split attacks into many small pieces.
      So, once again.
      If you are here for interesting things instead of stupid, meaning less fight, please UNSUBSCRIPT this thread and click unlike button of this post(never received unlike yet, just wanna try it), so I will inform you in game whenever there's some interesting thing happen in the future, either their beautiful work or mine.

      Thanks for coming here and sorry for the bad performance. Life is long but it is not long enough for me, there are still so many interesting events to participate, so just don't waste you time here. Enjoy yourselves.
    • why do u want people to quit the server for. this game has a great community following that is spoiled by afew people every now and again.
      i have seen massive attacks happen and see the defender and attacker being civil to each other afterward... damn i even see boxers knocking each other out and then shaking hands afterwards.
      the player that wants people to quite should just leave themselves would be better all around.
    • Mafkees your post makes great sense but i believe your internal alliance page would be a more fitting place to post it.
      Facts are facts though, and we got bashed with unprofitable attacks the whole month and we got IMP'd and received countless of Deathstar bashing attacks and got bullied more that you can imagine and in the end you even waged war against us. I agree with you but i do not respect you now. For the simple reason that you did not state all these before the war. And i believe that in your alliance you had also a vote for this decision.
      So i will tell you how it really went: You couldn't/didn't control your mad dog, instead you embraced his behavior. You didn't bother the bulling on small member alliance far behind you while they were dragging you to war against us either. But when your ass got hurt from the decisions YOU made all of the sudden you are against wars and bullies and non-profitable attacks. Well you should have thought all these before you started this war. But it was just another "let's teach them a lesson" mess for you wasn't it? "It's just a few low ranked players this won't affect us lets go bash them"
      So quit with your inspirational ogame quotes that you believe only when they suit you and listen to me!
      When you started you forgot that we are real people too behind the monitors. Our daily lives got affected and we messed our sleep hours and canceled things out of our program and spent unnecessary hours on this platform. So know this: You are going to suffer the consequences of the war you waged LIKE WE DID! And if you think that it won't affect you, i will prove you wrong!
      If you guys really believed what Mafkees said you wouldn't start a war, and if Kallisto continued you would kick that bully out of your alliance.
      And if you didn't like your alliance's decision Mafkees, you should have taken your dignity and left them. You say you don't like this war but you see... you really like your little pillow of protection and that suits you.
      So Mafkees, with all the respect, miss me with those ironic opinions of yours!

      PirateOfKallisto wrote:

      I want them quit.
      Well there you have it! The maturity of the HNC in one phrase. And i thought we were the babies.

      Pirate of Kallisto wrote:

      I care what i care...

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Noumpas13 ().

    • PoK, I wasnt saying anything bad about it, just I like my popcorn for action movies haha. You know me and my popcorn. And the unprofitable I hits I was speaking of, is hits made before or after war. During war bashing is expected. Bring more of them. :)
      I say kill em.. kill em all buddy.. :chainsaw: :rocketlauncher:
      When I saw HNC declare I was expecting to see the fleets flying. Heck you already made 1 member leave his alliance.
      Its basically PoK vs. Baby and PoK made 1 member leave baby already:-)

      But I'm neutral.. so all of you kill each other hehe
    • Selene wrote:

      I say kill em.. kill em all buddy..


      But I'm neutral.. so all of you kill each other hehe
      For a neutral person you sure talk too much. If you are starving so much for attention filling more posts in a war declaration thread that isn't your alliance's than the players that fight in it, why don't you just join the HNC and join in the fun?

      Pirate of Kallisto wrote:

      I care what i care...
    • Noumpas13 wrote:

      Selene wrote:

      I say kill em.. kill em all buddy..


      But I'm neutral.. so all of you kill each other hehe
      For a neutral person you sure talk too much. If you are starving so much for attention filling more posts in a war declaration thread that isn't your alliance's than the players that fight in it, why don't you just join the HNC and join in the fun?
      you know he cant, him joining still means all his hits wont count to war damage.