KalDiaC and rosy

• Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• KalDiaC and rosy

these guys are always online, whatever time you watch them.
    just pick an eye on them too.
    especially Kaldiac never even FS, he had 1.3 billion recourses on his moon and not even the LC to move them. for a week he was always "online"
    , now he has only 800million.

the only time rosy made times, after 2 weeks of just watching his planets, is today, when i attacked Kaldiac ,so he started pm me msg and msg over and over, :gamer: bla bla bla . so i saw the 15 min at rosy planets.
    when msg stopped, oups rosy light up like christmas tree.

just saying....
    KOUTS IS HERE :this:

• Yea we thought it was bots, they basically do a rotation, build cargos, transport deut planets to planets, and so on all day all night, never offline,

we spotted 2 others like rosy, Consul aero and constable something can't remember, the very same tactic, build cargos, transport deut, build cargos transport deut, just find their next planet to transport and you are rich

Edit 2: I'm not sure these bots belong to chinese team, usually when you try and get your share on their bots, qubeley just return hit you even when out of phalanx range and then say 'you atak me friend he say time attack roar' but never happened with rosy

The post was edited 1 time, last by Raymond ().

• You should have used "Impossible not to see" thread. Would fit perfectly in there.
    Kaldiac is just one of many anomalies in Zibal. But we ll deal with him and his Rosy when the time comes. There are bigger issues now. Go watch Saggita if you want. He aint much different.
  • @Vogel no fake activities . i wish they had.
    like they have program that when they get attack they just log in.

@bl0ndie yeah you cannt miss them..

and Raymond is right about the guys he mention constable Aero and constable Astra always light the world.

these guys never sleep 24/7
    i pity them..

and although they never sleep they are 300+ in ranks.
    i am very curious to see where all these resources go...
    KOUTS IS HERE :this:

• huh funny you bring this up i was just thinking rosy and kaldiac were the same person.

We had the same issue in taurus with a select few players that "never slept" be patient in Taurus i kept a very close eye and eventually their scripts failed for a few hour window and me and my buddy cleaned them out, same fate will befall these two in due time

EDIT: to those saying "open ticket" its hit or miss, in taurus we did this even with screen shots, one account got banned for few weeks then back to same old crap really baffles me
    Uni 1
    Zibal
    ~RIP Taurus~
  • threeflipskat3r wrote:

to those saying "open ticket" its hit or miss, in taurus we did this even with screen shots, one account got banned for few weeks then back to same old crap really baffles me
    Yea Super GameOperator answered my ticket monday, told me to keep an eye on galaxy view but nothing happened, even tho I pointed out chinese account trading, pushing, multi accounts all that with proofs, screenshots and everything.

I think they just don't care at this point