[TOT: 3.640.285.000] Hell [Fleet] vs. drog5 (A: 170.000.000, D: 3.470.285.000)

• Super Advanced 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 3.640.285.000] Hell [Fleet] vs. drog5 (A: 170.000.000, D: 3.470.285.000)

On 10-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Hell [Fleet]

Deathstar 1.942

Defender drog5

Large Cargo 800
      Light Fighter 218
      Espionage Probe 100
      Deathstar 44
      Rocket Launcher 736.840
      Light Laser 878.527
      Ion Cannon 9.528
      Plasma Turret 2.633
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Hell [Fleet]

Deathstar 1.925 ( -17 )

Defender drog5

Large Cargo 84 ( -716 )
      Light Fighter 15 ( -203 )
      Espionage Probe 7 ( -93 )
      Deathstar 26 ( -18 )
      Rocket Launcher 74.558 ( -662.282 )
      Light Laser 88.575 ( -789.952 )
      Ion Cannon 918 ( -8.610 )
      Plasma Turret 269 ( -2.364 )
      Small Shield Dome 0 ( -1 )
      Large Shield Dome 0 ( -1 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 170.000.000 units.
      Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 230.000.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 3.470.285.000 units.
      Total damage defender including follow-ups: 12.378.674.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 125.933.500 metal and 101.214.400 crystal.
      Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 112.384.300 metal and 89.968.200 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 123.317.800
      Crystal: 99.182.600
      Deuterium: -23.000.000
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 199.500.400 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -9.795.988.500
      Crystal: -2.285.665.500
      Deuterium: -297.020.000
      The defender(s) lost a total of 12.378.674.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
    • It would have been a gj from me but you bashed that turtle for nothing whole night with next waves. Even when i was on and nothing was there you bashed it...
      Guess im gonna invest some time in Xanthus now just to return the favor.
    • thats no good....attacking people for no reason just to bash will make them quit...and we may not want that...why attack some just to bash defence? only if he annoy you...
      many people think you are a fair and decent player, but attacking with no proffit just to bash is lame and unhonourable
    • dark1806 wrote:

thats no good....attacking people for no reason just to bash will make them quit...and we may not want that...why attack some just to bash defence? only if he annoy you...
      many people think you are a fair and decent player, but attacking with no proffit just to bash is lame and unhonourable
      Not really. It's part of the game. If you're unhappy with it then don't invest so much in defense and fleetsave properly. The game is about learning and skill. Otherwise, you can't really expect people to not give into lessening someoene's defense if they think it will benefit them in the long run. I think it's fair considering the strategic game-play. You also have to remember that the more experienced players are going to get you and take advantage of any mistakes made. It's an aggressive universe, after all.
    • hippyhappy wrote:

dark1806 wrote:

thats no good....attacking people for no reason just to bash will make them quit...and we may not want that...why attack some just to bash defence? only if he annoy you...
      Not really. It's part of the game. If you're unhappy with it then don't invest so much in defense and fleetsave properly. The game is about learning and skill. Otherwise, you can't really expect people to not give into lessening someoene's defense if they think it will benefit them in the long run. I think it's fair considering the strategic game-play. You also have to remember that the more experienced players are going to get you and take advantage of any mistakes made. It's an aggressive universe, after all.
      i just said is not a nice hit , its unhonourable.... and yes is part of the game, coke can do the hell he wants, few can stop him, at least without acs none can stop..and i doubt some will do with acs also
    • dark1806 wrote:

hippyhappy wrote:

dark1806 wrote:

i just said is not a nice hit , its unhonourable.... and yes is part of the game, coke can do the hell he wants, few can stop him, at least without acs none can stop..and i doubt some will do with acs also
      Sorry, but I fail to see the impact this has to call it dishonorable. It's a strategic move, so of course if someone sees that opportunity, they'll take it. There is no ACS in the game and even if there was, I'd imagine it'd be twice as hard to take him down. :P
    • Cocacola wrote:

i seldom att without profit. But i will att as much as i can because i got offer from my friends. Even no profit or lost few rips, i also launch fleet. I will comeback soon :) GL
      Hitting deff means nothing for this acc. I'm all fusion, 0 sats. You just triggered me with your shallow gameplay and i'm gonna dedicate just enough time to this uni to have fun with you. Got 0 fleet and good eco just to constantly spam you everyday with ipms and mds every night. Gl waking up every night mr "comeback soon"
    • drogs wrote:

Cocacola wrote:

i seldom att without profit. But i will att as much as i can because i got offer from my friends. Even no profit or lost few rips, i also launch fleet. I will comeback soon :) GL
      Hitting deff means nothing for this acc. I'm all fusion, 0 sats. You just triggered me with your shallow gameplay and i'm gonna dedicate just enough time to this uni to have fun with you. Got 0 fleet and good eco just to constantly spam you everyday with ipms and mds every night. Gl waking up every night mr "comeback soon"
      This type of retaliation is a bit silly, but ok.
    • hippyhappy wrote:

dark1806 wrote:

hippyhappy wrote:

dark1806 wrote:

Sorry, but I fail to see the impact this has to call it dishonorable. It's a strategic move, so of course if someone sees that opportunity, they'll take it. There is no ACS in the game and even if there was, I'd imagine it'd be twice as hard to take him down. :P
      agree with you , maybe none can take him down with acs also....but what is strategic in hit defence with 0 proffit? oh, just to make that player a farm? spare meee, he will just v mode before he will even be a 0 defence farm...so cut the crap please...is not a nice hit , is just maybe a honour points hit
    • dark1806 wrote:

hippyhappy wrote:

dark1806 wrote:

hippyhappy wrote:

dark1806 wrote:

agree with you , maybe none can take him down with acs also....but what is strategic in hit defence with 0 proffit? oh, just to make that player a farm? spare meee, he will just v mode before he will even be a 0 defence farm...so cut the crap please...is not a nice hit , is just maybe a honour points hit
      Less defense makes it easier to gain a bigger profit for the next attack. :P Obviously, that's being planned because otherwise there wouldn't be an attempt to take out his defense in its entirety. He could just take the inititive and rebuild or actually improve on fleetsaving technique.
    • anything above deut cost to fly and losses is a profit! profit is profit as long as its in the positive. But also theres strategy in the attacks because rips remove so much defence in a wave when u have a turtle with like 3bill defence u want to bring it down so others can have a chance at penetrating the defence all coke has done is made profit and made it a bit easier for everyone else who has enough fleet to farm... cokes always been an aggressive fleeter and i know not everybody in this game can deal with that amount of stick someone can give an account but its part of the game if u dont like it then id really consider going to play something else.
    • Phoenyx wrote:

@improve

Now one question for you. How much deut does it take to fly rips? I cant remeber but its usually no more then 100...so wow yea he lost a ton of deut let me tell you. I think I will trade 23kk deut for 123kk metal and 99kk crystal every day.
      you know he lost 17dstar on the first wave right? and then another 6? adding up to 23? meaning it cost him 23mil deut for the metal and deut profit..........i speaking chinese? you do understand ogame right?

thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber