[TOT: 3.640.285.000] Hell [Fleet] vs. drog5 (A: 170.000.000, D: 3.470.285.000)

• Super Advanced 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• improve wrote:

Phoenyx wrote:

@improve

Now one question for you. How much deut does it take to fly rips? I cant remeber but its usually no more then 100...so wow yea he lost a ton of deut let me tell you. I think I will trade 23kk deut for 123kk metal and 99kk crystal every day.
      you know he lost 17dstar on the first wave right? and then another 6? adding up to 23? meaning it cost him 23mil deut for the metal and deut profit..........i speaking chinese? you do understand ogame right?
      All's fair in love and war.
    • hippyhappy wrote:

dark1806 wrote:

hippyhappy wrote:

dark1806 wrote:

hippyhappy wrote:

dark1806 wrote:

thats no good....attacking people for no reason just to bash will make them quit...and we may not want that...why attack some just to bash defence? only if he annoy you...
      many people think you are a fair and decent player, but attacking with no proffit just to bash is lame and unhonourable
      Not really. It's part of the game. If you're unhappy with it then don't invest so much in defense and fleetsave properly. The game is about learning and skill. Otherwise, you can't really expect people to not give into lessening someoene's defense if they think it will benefit them in the long run. I think it's fair considering the strategic game-play. You also have to remember that the more experienced players are going to get you and take advantage of any mistakes made. It's an aggressive universe, after all.
      i just said is not a nice hit , its unhonourable.... and yes is part of the game, coke can do the hell he wants, few can stop him, at least without acs none can stop..and i doubt some will do with acs also
      Sorry, but I fail to see the impact this has to call it dishonorable. It's a strategic move, so of course if someone sees that opportunity, they'll take it. There is no ACS in the game and even if there was, I'd imagine it'd be twice as hard to take him down. :P
      agree with you , maybe none can take him down with acs also....but what is strategic in hit defence with 0 proffit? oh, just to make that player a farm? spare meee, he will just v mode before he will even be a 0 defence farm...so cut the crap please...is not a nice hit , is just maybe a honour points hit
      Less defense makes it easier to gain a bigger profit for the next attack. :P Obviously, that's being planned because otherwise there wouldn't be an attempt to take out his defense in its entirety. He could just take the inititive and rebuild or actually improve on fleetsaving technique.
      What are you talking about actually? None of your comments make sense and you contradict yourself... You just said how its part of the game to bash someone and later on you said it's silly of that someone to retaliate for that...
      And wtf are you talking about that "fleetsave skills"?
      Theres 44 rips there just sitting forever, no one cares about them. No one talks about them here. He could have hit that and no one would say a word to him.
      But he bashed that turtle for no reason after that. He just said how he bashed cause friend gave him an offer and that he will do it again.( well, he can't again cause reasons....)
      It takes skill to bash with rips in a no acs uni with 1 ally that has all top 10 fleets...
      Instead of embarrassing yourself with your attempts to justify your friend you should critique him. Cause you want players staying in this uni. More players=more farm= more fun for you top dogs right?
      I could have just went blue on this acc like i were for 2 months and that's 1 player less lin your uni... And later you will open posts about how gameforge is ruining the game and that they need to keep players playing in unis right?
      I wanted to play here just to trade deut for one guy that plays here, nothing more.
      People could farm my planets as much as they wanted to, like they did for these few days i'm out...
      But there's certain code of conduct in this game, unwritten but still there... All "seasoned players" as you mention it in your comments know about what i'm talking about. You just know better then to do certain stuff in this game if you play it for a long time.
      Don't talk to me about fs skills and strategies like you're some lvls above skilled player here. Cause you ain't.
      If i'm wrong and you didn't mean it like that, you have my sorrys. That's my 50$ on that. Don't spam my inbox answering
    • @improve apprently I am speaking Chinese and you cant read...I clearly stated the 23kk he lost...I also stated 23kk lost deut for 123kk metal and 99k crystal is good. So apparently your dumb ass cant read

@drogs I personally love the attitude though on revenge. See I dont doubt what you can and cant do. I will also say I am learning Gameforge isnt killing anything. Its today's generation of younger people who are hit once then forever v mode. They act like a rebuild is impossible.
    • drogs wrote:

hippyhappy wrote:

dark1806 wrote:

hippyhappy wrote:

dark1806 wrote:

hippyhappy wrote:

dark1806 wrote:

thats no good....attacking people for no reason just to bash will make them quit...and we may not want that...why attack some just to bash defence? only if he annoy you...
      many people think you are a fair and decent player, but attacking with no proffit just to bash is lame and unhonourable
      Not really. It's part of the game. If you're unhappy with it then don't invest so much in defense and fleetsave properly. The game is about learning and skill. Otherwise, you can't really expect people to not give into lessening someoene's defense if they think it will benefit them in the long run. I think it's fair considering the strategic game-play. You also have to remember that the more experienced players are going to get you and take advantage of any mistakes made. It's an aggressive universe, after all.
      i just said is not a nice hit , its unhonourable.... and yes is part of the game, coke can do the hell he wants, few can stop him, at least without acs none can stop..and i doubt some will do with acs also
      Sorry, but I fail to see the impact this has to call it dishonorable. It's a strategic move, so of course if someone sees that opportunity, they'll take it. There is no ACS in the game and even if there was, I'd imagine it'd be twice as hard to take him down. :P
      agree with you , maybe none can take him down with acs also....but what is strategic in hit defence with 0 proffit? oh, just to make that player a farm? spare meee, he will just v mode before he will even be a 0 defence farm...so cut the crap please...is not a nice hit , is just maybe a honour points hit
      Less defense makes it easier to gain a bigger profit for the next attack. :P Obviously, that's being planned because otherwise there wouldn't be an attempt to take out his defense in its entirety. He could just take the inititive and rebuild or actually improve on fleetsaving technique.
      What are you talking about actually? None of your comments make sense and you contradict yourself... You just said how its part of the game to bash someone and later on you said it's silly of that someone to retaliate for that... And wtf are you talking about that "fleetsave skills"?
      Theres 44 rips there just sitting forever, no one cares about them. No one talks about them here. He could have hit that and no one would say a word to him.
      But he bashed that turtle for no reason after that. He just said how he bashed cause friend gave him an offer and that he will do it again.( well, he can't again cause reasons....)
      It takes skill to bash with rips in a no acs uni with 1 ally that has all top 10 fleets...
      Instead of embarrassing yourself with your attempts to justify your friend you should critique him. Cause you want players staying in this uni. More players=more farm= more fun for you top dogs right?
      I could have just went blue on this acc like i were for 2 months and that's 1 player less lin your uni... And later you will open posts about how gameforge is ruining the game and that they need to keep players playing in unis right?
      I wanted to play here just to trade deut for one guy that plays here, nothing more.
      People could farm my planets as much as they wanted to, like they did for these few days i'm out...
      But there's certain code of conduct in this game, unwritten but still there... All "seasoned players" as you mention it in your comments know about what i'm talking about. You just know better then to do certain stuff in this game if you play it for a long time.
      Don't talk to me about fs skills and strategies like you're some lvls above skilled player here. Cause you ain't.
      If i'm wrong and you didn't mean it like that, you have my sorrys. That's my 50$ on that. Don't spam my inbox answering
      I'm just saying it's silly to retaliate coke via defense bashing when he very likely doesn't care about defense. Hence th 'silly' to retaliate' comment. If you wanted your efforts to be known, you'd do something more effective.

He bashed it for good reason.
    • drogs wrote:

Cocacola wrote:

i seldom att without profit. But i will att as much as i can because i got offer from my friends. Even no profit or lost few rips, i also launch fleet. I will comeback soon :) GL
      Hitting deff means nothing for this acc. I'm all fusion, 0 sats. You just triggered me with your shallow gameplay and i'm gonna dedicate just enough time to this uni to have fun with you. Got 0 fleet and good eco just to constantly spam you everyday with ipms and mds every night. Gl waking up every night mr "comeback soon"

@'drogs' VFR as a biggest damaged side.

I don't give any chance for MD mission because you will see thousands of death stars will jump front of you but good luck with that.

All players have their own unique style but I know cola since almost beginning and he is the different (tough) one. (Please also check biggest ninja kill in Xanthus)

Good luck both of you.
    • Well, i saw many post about bad hit with low profit. I just wonder what will you say if some one post his IPMs battle ?
      @drogs : This account was Azat. I farm him, bash him, and what he did ? He ninja me in biggest ninja hit on Xanthus. And you ? Crying here, send some IPms, send 1 rec 20 hours to att ? I know what level you are now :)
      I dont want become a "good player" in your eyes, i cant att because of some "silly" reason . Ex he talk a lot with me, ex he give me a phalanx to hit and shared profit, ex he send me free res on start, ex he make moon to me ...
      So better is hates me, make me feel free to click send fleet attack and make me happy to see you down.

What's do I think before hit ?
      You are not my friends.
      You will not sell deut to me with low ratio
      You help my enemy stronger

And result after hit.
      You become a easy target to farm - That's a great
      You become active to revenge - Thats a great too. make uni more fun
      You vac or del acc - I dont care

PS : Bashing your def give me many HP and i need them on auc, help me grow up better . Thanks for that easy HP :)
      PS2 : When Merge start, Wesker have big defend and let ship _ res there. I need to bash about 4 waves to get that res. Then he relocate, spend res and fs to some where. I still not get him again :)
    • This is the most aggressive uni Iv ever played in!
      At this rate , I’ll be shocked if there is anyone still be playing by Christmas.

Other than push accounts of course ..

All 8 in my buddy list was active when we moved here, now all 8 are in vacation. This trend The FLEET alliance with be rank 1 of themselves LMAO
    • Heavy Duty Miner wrote:

This is the most aggressive uni Iv ever played in!
      At this rate , I’ll be shocked if there is anyone still be playing by Christmas.

All 8 in my buddy list was active when we moved here, now all 8 are in vacation. This trend The FLEET alliance with be rank 1 of themselves LMAO
      Actually this is not the most aggressive times of the uni at the moment mate. We had really tough times when Rasgele, Zoo, Fleet alliances were around (+Atilla)
    • LOL the whining and winging carries on.. *yawns*

Spir1t wrote:

just asking what was price was of u557 account?Death can you send me money for something?Admins if i m right its not allowed to buy acc or to change mail on it?
      @piink @Blankie @Master Yoda @NoMoreAngel

Lol spirit this has been done already stop wasting peoples time they got better things to do after this merger.

Heavy Duty Miner wrote:

This is the most aggressive uni Iv ever played in!

You know what they say "If u cant stand the heat get out the kitchen". Xanthus is a very aggressive fleeting universe but its not nowhere near as aggressive as it used to be with ZOO, Rasgele, Atilla, Beetlejuice and co... I think all 8 players and your buddylist were just too chicken to rebuild and refocus on where they went wrong and Rage quit as usual. I for one am all for helping newer players so if anybody sees anyone struggling in the universe and need tips and advice they welcome to send me a pm...the more they know to keep safe the more fun and harder it is for us to get them :D

ALL OF YOU COME AFTER US BAND TOGETHER WORK AS A TEAM LETS GET SOME UPRISING GOING! WHERES THE SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE! VIVA LA RESISTENCE! :flexmuscles: :flexmuscles: :flexmuscles:
    • Crazy, can’t imagine it any worse than this.

How did you guys sleep?
      I’m panicing all the time about my moons getting poped. Can’t sleep keep waking up to check, only ever had 1 poped on yildun ever. But then again by the end there I 2nd biggest 1 at one point. So Maby there scared.

Iv only ever lost my fleet down to others!! Never my fault guys “I’m a really good player” lose 1 due to defending a ACS, I knew we was going to lose but they thought we was going to win. But they was good friends so I stood by them regardless .
      The 2nd time I was tricked by isagat13, pretend to be my friend, didn’t spy for months. So I stopped fleetsave all together put it behind my defence as no one else could take me, spyed my from his push account , then I woke up crushed.
      The 3rd time was in this uni was down to my friend telling me To move to G9 , so I deployed Fleet there over night. Which I never do on a night. So Doesn’t count for me that 1 not it’s my fault.

Never been
      Crashed fair and square, always other peoples fault! Lost a good 10 million points + what Iv lost raiding, yet I’m still here. :missilelauncher:

Guess I need some new friends I guess :)
    • Did you just went from 2.4BN defense to 196M?!

Nothing wrong with defense bashing, it's a long term strategy suited for NON-ACS.

Is it of bad taste to some people? Yes.
      Is it unfair? No.

All's fair in love and war.

(Because we are playing a war game aren't we?)

My advice to turtles is to make a deuterium deal with your attacker.
      Otherwise grow your defense or scrap it.
    • improve wrote:

Phoenyx wrote:

@improve

Now one question for you. How much deut does it take to fly rips? I cant remeber but its usually no more then 100...so wow yea he lost a ton of deut let me tell you. I think I will trade 23kk deut for 123kk metal and 99kk crystal every day.
      you know he lost 17dstar on the first wave right? and then another 6? adding up to 23? meaning it cost him 23mil deut for the metal and deut profit..........i speaking chinese? you do understand ogame right?
      What does it have to do with Chinese? :D :D :D