Top 01 - [TOT: 3.757.245.000] Black vs. Jack Daniels (A: 746.194.000, D: 3.011.051.000)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 01 - [TOT: 3.757.245.000] Black vs. Jack Daniels (A: 746.194.000, D: 3.011.051.000)

On 19-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Black

Light Fighter 528.969
      Heavy Fighter 3.559
      Cruiser 76.205
      Battleship 28.953
      Battlecruiser 1.715

Defender Jack Daniels

Small Cargo 31.851
      Large Cargo 6.098
      Light Fighter 165.197
      Cruiser 23.962
      Battleship 3.989
      Colony Ship 3
      Recycler 59.146
      Espionage Probe 227
      Bomber 1
      Destroyer 12
      Deathstar 7
      Battlecruiser 928

After the battle ...

Attacker Black

Light Fighter 360.237 ( -168.732 )
      Heavy Fighter 2.907 ( -652 )
      Cruiser 74.516 ( -1.689 )
      Battleship 28.703 ( -250 )
      Battlecruiser 1.706 ( -9 )

Defender Jack Daniels

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      67.852.003 Metal, 20.649.853 Crystal and 33.747.494 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 746.194.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 3.011.051.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.972.107.200 metal and 880.989.600 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 122.249.350 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.484.551.203
      Crystal: 714.366.453
      Deuterium: 30.234.494
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.229.152.150 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.977.578.003
      Crystal: -934.613.853
      Deuterium: -221.108.494
      The defender(s) lost a total of 3.133.300.350 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7
    • Funny. Merge so beautiful account and no, just to keep silent, you climbed on the forum. Well, hold on. Ticket also fly to the operator. So we followed the def for a long time. We tried to catch the fleet, but he came in 3 minutes before the fight and managed to remove everything. After that, he turns on the vacation mode a day later and this is where his game apparently ended. After a time, namely October 24 (mmorpg-stat.eu/ to help you),you will see that all my words are confirmed), he removes the vacation mode, renames and leaves the clan * DoP *. After that, he goes into a long save on the colonizer (if I calculated correctly) by 10% with the Death Star. According to my subnets, the fleet just had to land either 19, or 21, or November 27, depending on which galaxy it flew to. During this time, Jack Daniels had time to become * i * in less than a day, but the fleet was still not there. So back. On October 25, the same clan leaves * Black *. And everything would be fine, but on November 15, he casually transfers the planet to 1: 381: 4, so to speak, closer to a friend. Yesterday, namely on November 19th, I watched Jack Daniels before the end of the working day in order to be sure of my calculations. The fleet was absent. I drove home from work. Already being in the subway, reading a book, I decided to stop by and check how things are on the account. I open the game, I see that I have a +1 position in statistics, and the buildings have not finished yet, which made me think of checking the table. I go and see a miracle, Jack Daniels fell on points and fleet. I go to 1: 378, hanging a field of debris. I think, as so, the fleet has been absent together recently. After 20 minutes I leave the subway, I log in again, I look and there are no debris fields anymore. And after that, you are saying here that in this universe are honest players, only we, the wombats, are paranoid.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Honey ().

• Conspiracy theory... Interesting.
      If its true I dont know why the trouble with long fleetsave and relocation and bla bla bla..
      I thought DoP is dead and every men for himself.

Nice hit. I wont take sides as I see Honey made quite a research on this guy.
      I was checking him regularly aswell waiting the fleet to pop out somewhere.

Off topic: I like the part where Honey red a book on the subway xD
    • pew pew dead wrote:

is it not legal if a friend quits the game and lets you crash his fleet? im not saying thats the case, if it was why he be dumb to the point of posting it in the forum (if it is now allowed)
      Nope Gringo, it is forbidden and it is pushing. It is especially unfair and debilitating for a uni in which so much of points goes to df as it simply contorts the competition. In other words - You play fair (ommiting this DM u buy :P) and some other guys recycle their fleets on purpose, immediately obtaining profit u achieve by spending time on hunting.
      In some unis it became a serious issue in a way that it had a major impact on the gameplay.

What Honey wrote looks really convincing. It is impossible to figure out the return time if u do not even know the galaxy on which the target fs'ed, ergo, you cannot know that the fleet is on the moon until it lands and u probe. If you launch on such a target before the fleet lands (as Honey and Komar figured out) it means that u illegally knew its return time and it is cheating.

IMHO it is not a conspiracy theory, it is just a logic explanation supported by a reasonable calculation. Why the attacker has posted it? Maybe to have an explanation that "if it had been a cheat, he wouldn't have posted it", lol. It couldn't have been unnoticed regardless of posting or not.

No the work for GOs and... Off with his head ;)
      i learnt something today...
    • rampage7 wrote:

sad push, dislike, and black , spend it on fleet , so some1 else who will recycle you eventually may joy of de vloot formers fleet :))) , go fleet !!!
      I am sure.. account black your Alliance abs prepares to kill ( on the account are not built mine..there is no research....built a huge fleet of light fighters and battleships on all resources...first you will let him kill your account Player: acc deleted .. and then kill black
    • our board is happy again.. lots of big fleets falling recently... it is a nice hit from distance because from close it`s sticky... a DOP player smash a DOP player , perfect coordonation and almoust perfect timing recy... if you are so lucky to get his moon where his fleet arrived could you tell me the next numbers at lottery ? i want a big win :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin:
    • Hopefully, good riddance. Warning 4 other potential cheaters. Remember, esto memor ;) ll
      Edit: indeed, seems that evolution of this acc after the hit looked strange. He build about 40 k batts, if I'm right. Somehow, in a uni full of BCs and cruis, seems a bit strange, but maybe I'm wrong.
      i learnt something today...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Stan_Marsh ().