ACS 7 - [TOT: 2.563.554.000] Duc [Apex] & Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] vs. Dedde (A: 381.062.000, D: 2.182.492.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ACS 7 - [TOT: 2.563.554.000] Duc [Apex] & Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] vs. Dedde (A: 381.062.000, D: 2.182.492.000)

Deb Deb Deb... I TOLD you that your fleet was not going to be around for long. I wanted to destroyed ELT's fleet when he was around but this is better. He insisted on donating his fleet to you "illegally"... and as I TOLD you don't idle again, because the last time I made the mistake on spotting it too late. This is what you deserved. Be a miner. or vmode please. Turks is dead. every.single.last.one.of.them.

I read your ticket that you submitted to the GO. I almost threw up in my mouth. That is like going to the store and stealing something and then bringing it back to the same store trying to return it for money.. The ticket made no sense and it was an absolute j0ke, you wrote that little cute comment to make up for being an absolute trash of a player is really interesting... Maybe I will submit a ticket to get you ban for being so bad and stupid at the same time.

Now be gone newbie!
      For what it is worth @SQPR I hope you enjoy this one.

Also I thank you @Parsec for flying. I would never go solo unless I have to :D I am so glad that my wing-man was home this time.

On 21-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Duc [Apex]

Light Fighter 100.001
      Battleship 14.673
      Battlecruiser 12.835
      Cruiser 13.453

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [Apex]

Cruiser 15.555
      Battleship 666
      Battlecruiser 19.169

Defender Dedde

Small Cargo 4.751
      Large Cargo 4.461
      Light Fighter 108.610
      Heavy Fighter 102
      Cruiser 3.990
      Battleship 7.108
      Recycler 17.801
      Espionage Probe 27
      Destroyer 5.485
      Deathstar 9
      Battlecruiser 368
      Rocket Launcher 667
      Light Laser 745
      Heavy Laser 15
      Gauss Cannon 16
      Plasma Turret 10
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Duc [Apex]

Light Fighter 63.016 ( -36.985 )
      Battleship 14.151 ( -522 )
      Battlecruiser 12.546 ( -289 )
      Cruiser 11.153 ( -2.300 )

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [Apex]

Cruiser 12.942 ( -2.613 )
      Battleship 642 ( -24 )
      Battlecruiser 18.777 ( -392 )

Defender Dedde

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      4.688.524 Metal, 27.613.808 Crystal and 15.416.185 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 381.062.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 2.182.492.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.105.814.500 metal and 572.911.500 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 47.718.517 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      82.631.600 Metal and 0 Crystal
      1.023.182.900 Metal and 572.917.100 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      1.105.814.500 Metal and 572.917.100 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 856.288.024
      Crystal: 493.724.908
      Deuterium: -4.624.815
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.345.388.117 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.333.630.024
      Crystal: -740.455.308
      Deuterium: -156.125.185
      The defender(s) lost a total of 2.230.210.517 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.7

The post was edited 1 time, last by JustADuc ().

• I am waiting what you will write now...FLEET CRASHED or PUSH ? I was online and waited attack but didnt save all fleet..waited like will make ninja (btw ı have no more fleet)and happy end for racists...I think so all youre happy now.
      :modo: WHO IS THAT LUCKY MAN
    • Dedde wrote:

I am waiting what you will write now...FLEET CRASHED or PUSH ? I was online and waited attack but didnt save all fleet..waited like will make ninja (btw ı have no more fleet)and happy end for racists...I think so all youre happy now.
      This is a nor fleet crash or push. It's you being an idiot. And btw please learn how to use "racist" This isn't racist... It's people calling you out on your BS.
    • Dedde wrote:

I am waiting what you will write now...FLEET CRASHED or PUSH ? I was online and waited attack but didnt save all fleet..waited like will make ninja (btw ı have no more fleet)and happy end for racists...I think so all youre happy now.
      So which one is it "didn't save all fleet" but then you said (btw I have no more fleet) in the same sentence... lol you are a j0ke dude.
    • Well shit..... that was quick.

Nice hit guys, another one under the belt for APEX.

As for you Dedde, GGWP. Funny that you posted about not playing and leaving fleet there and wanted Duc and Parsec to explain if it was legitimate or a push.
      I agree with warsallk, Idle better.

If you leave (which seems like the preferred option for most) GLIRL.
      Otherwise,

GLOTR
      Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore!
      :beer:
    • Dedde wrote:

where are the racist heros???? why they stopped the calling push and fleet crash..??? what happened..?? your mouth are closed now...???
      Confused here, are you not the one who lost his fleet here ? and stop saying words like " racist" that has no meaning in a game, and is absolutely "mental " to say here, it is a game not real life, nothing has to do about where you come from, or what believe you have, you did not fs, so you lost fleet, simple as that.

That you did not fs while attack was coming or you tried a ninja that backfired, thats not a push, it would be a push if you agreed with attackers before hit happen that you would leave fleet to be killed , it is not a push if you not fs and they killed it.

FR, and learn to play the game and rules first, lol now you fed the unis enemy even more because you not understand the rules or game.
    • Wait 1 second, i get what you said in your hit post Dedde you are not great at English. But... you watched the attack come in, online, perfectly awake, logged in, clicking overview... waiting for someone to come and ninja it?

HOW HAVE YOU KEPT YOUR FLEET THIS LONG??

I mean... WTF... or are you covering up your mistake? Or perhaps you decided justice for the illigal "ninja" you did and thought it was better to have 0 fleet, and a little honour left? than that fleet and be a cheat?

What ever, V-mode, either way im not 100% sure anything good would be lost.
    • Corwin wrote:

I leave him for few weeks and he goes back to being an asshole again...

Bully, you were on the right path. I was so proud of you. DO NOT call people idiots and stupid, you're destroying your own hof.
      Go away old man... catch up with the drama before typing something "stupid"

MYST wrote:

Wait 1 second, i get what you said in your hit post Dedde you are not great at English. But... you watched the attack come in, online, perfectly awake, logged in, clicking overview... waiting for someone to come and ninja it?

HOW HAVE YOU KEPT YOUR FLEET THIS LONG??

I mean... WTF... or are you covering up your mistake? Or perhaps you decided justice for the illigal "ninja" you did and thought it was better to have 0 fleet, and a little honour left? than that fleet and be a cheat?

What ever, V-mode, either way im not 100% sure anything good would be lost.

Because I haven't had time since I caught him idling last time :P
    • Another big hit from you guys, nice work!
      And i love the timing on this hit, i bet eLT is crying and should have smashed his fleet into someone else.
      Enjoy the big profits and spend it well.

And stop with the racist accusations Dedde, nobody here is racist. But looking at the facts and gutt feeling its totally understandable that people (including me) thinking that the eLT ninja wasn't legit.
      Either rebuild and try to do something back (the legit way) or enjoy RL.
    • Dedde wrote:

bwahaha racist. I thought that was just something American snowflakes said when someone disagrees with them. I hate this game but love the forums. Nice hit, fast recovery and all that stuff. Dont play this uni, barely "play" the game so if you are offended will have to discuss by PM. dude called ya'll racist ... :rofl: