A day of Justice..

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A day of Justice..

It was 5:15 am in the morning. Of course I was sleeping, and suddenly a thunder struck where I am, and woke me up. :crying: In my town it is very unusual to have thunderstorms, so I knew something had happened. :evil2:

A few minutes later I receive a reply to my ticket, I did not even bother reading it. I was expecting the usual "Under investigation" answer.

- Hours later. -

I see insomnia (b) , I have known for a good while that he was being used to push an account. Mostly in V-mode, coming out for a few days, then going back in v-mode again. Huge defenses up front, resources nowhere to be found, ever. So I did what I had to do. Reported this kind of suspicious activity. :chainsaw:

To my surprise, I saw that grof's account was also banned along with Insomnia, I had a different player in mind, yet another one got banned thanks to my ticket.

I had heard he was a dirty player......style wise, seems, rule wise too. :nono

You got what you deserved.

I also wonder if Patkika is your multi too, Nymerion left Baby Cries without a word during your "Public" dispute on forum, then when he went in V-mode alongside Insomnia back in the days, he changed his name to Patkika..

When you destroyed Mafkees the account posting the hit here (for grof) on the forum was also named Patkika.. ;)

Justice has been served. :bday:

Pirate of Kallisto wrote:

(take out my glasses and looks confusion)
  • Heyy heyyyy my heroooooooooooooo !

Justice ! :) Bye bye Grof !

Calamity wrote:

I also wonder if Patkika is your multi too, Nymerion left Baby Cries without a word during your "Public" dispute on forum, then when he went in V-mode alongside Insomnia back in the days, he changed his name to Patkika..
    Okay i have to explain myself on this.

-> One day, Grof attacked me ( i posted the CR on the board but i don't know where it is now sry ) and crash some of his fleet on my defense, then he PM me that he will destroy me and said " my CB is better than yours so i'll win this"
    i just don't understand what he was saying, he crash his fleet on me and get angry, but he didn't spyed me before attk, the defense was here since 2 or 3 days so ... not my fault if he is stupid ...

1 month after that he destroyd 2 RIPS on my moon, i said nothing, and then he sent 990 IMPs on my planets, with a lot of dark matter ( 990 IMP in 10 min with 1 planet ... bye bye dark matter ... )

So i just gave up, don't want to spend a lot of time in this, and he is really stupid so i can't calm him down with word.

I realized that TehLaw gave his account to Patkica ( and not Patkika ), and he said he was grof's friend, and Patkica had the same Grof's skill ( one day after he take the account, he goes in V-mode because someone CR him )

So i attempt the all for all : Maybe Patkica is not a close friend of grof, so i can rename myself (Patkika, because Patkica is already in use ) and i tried to stop the V-mode.

But the day after that, Patkica post Grof's CR so ... not a good idea.

That's all :)

Sorry for my english i'm learning it.
  • Calamity wrote:

When you destroyed Mafkees
    For good measure: I wasn't destroyed. It hurt a little but I recouped within 4 days :D

Also, on day 1 Grof probably spent €400 to reach number 1. And barely 2 months later he is not relevant anymore. He is a bad player and time proved it. This ban proves it even more.

He also probably bought the Hidden Lynx account when he quit because Lynx ''gave'' it to Grof instead of to his own alliance. So 1+1=2.
    Caught up in the game