Buying Metals for Crystals 1.8 Metals = 1.0 Crystal

• Ress-Trade

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes, 2:1:1 is the mininum rate, however, 2 means Metal, 1 means Cry and the last 1 mean Deut. So what it means is:

2 Metal = 1 Crystal is acceptable but not more than 2 metal. Now, let's look at my trade rate, 1.8 Metal = 1 Crystal, So it is not more than 2 metals and threfore acceptable.

If you look at it from another way, if you think that the mininum trade rate of 2:1:1 means 1 crystal must be traded at minumun with 2 metals, then I will be more than happy to sell 1 crystals = 2 metals and even 3,4,5,6 LOL, that will be very profitable for me but not allowed, so that is not what the mininum 2:1:1 trade rate means, here in fact it actually means 1 crytal can trade with 2Metals at the maximun. Then when we refer to 3:2:1 trade rate, it means the minimun metal should be received is 1.5 for 1 crytal. Hope this clear yours and Selene doubts, if you all still have trouble understand the math behind this, I will be more than happy to help you out.

NamoAmitabha

The post was edited 1 time, last by OgameMiner ().

• actually the trade rate per a G.O the rate must be between 3.2.1 and 2.1.1. Meaning anything over 3.2.1 is not allowed and anything under 2.1.1 is not allowed...

The way I know this is I was offering rate of 1.7 and was informed that was not legal and a G.O informed me the rate must be between 3.2.1 and 2.1.1. I will be glad to show you a ss of the message from the G.O if you want.

Offer whatever you like, I'm just trying to keep any pushing nans from being handed out is all.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Selene ().

• Selene wrote:

actually the trade rate per a G.O the rate must be between 3.2.1 and 2.1.1. Meaning anything over 3.2.1 is not allowed and anything under 2.1.1 is not allowed...
    Yeah, so if you sell crystals for metals, getting 1 crystal = 1.5 to 2.0 metals is allowed. That is because:

3.2.1 rate means 1 crystal = 1.5 metals. and 2:1:1 means 1 crystal= 2 metals. So 1 crystal must be traded within1.5-2.0 metals, not more than 2 metals or less than 1.5 metals. Hope this again clarify your confusions.If you still could't figure it out, I will be more than happy to clarify this rule for you. Many thanks.

*** for 3:2:1 rate, you divide them by 2, so it becomes 1.5:1.0:5. Which means 1 Crystal = 1.5 metals.

NamoAmitabha
  • Just to have it around for future reference. I think I have no mistake in the following information.

Max rate 3:2:1.
    Min rate 2:1:1.

Metal:deuterium (range 3-2)
    3:1
    Max metal you can get from 1 deut is 3. (Preferable for the deuterium seller)
    2:1
    Min metal you can get from 1 deut is 2. (Preferable for the metal seller)

Metal:crystal (range 2-1.5)
    Max metal you can get from 1 crystal is 2. (Preferable for the crystal seller)
    3:2 = 1.5:1
    Min metal you can get from 1 crystal is 1.5. (Preferable for the metal seller)

Crystal:deuterium (range 2-1)
    Max crystal you can get from 1 deut is 2. (Preferable for the deuterium seller)
    1:1
    Min crystal you can get from 1 deut is 1. (Preferable for the crystal seller)