[TOT: 49.451.000] Big Boss [JeB] vs. MC11 [F G R] (A: 2.816.000, D: 46.635.000)

• Basic 20%
    • Sat Smash

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 49.451.000] Big Boss [JeB] vs. MC11 [F G R] (A: 2.816.000, D: 46.635.000)

Nothing special, farming a local noob,

On 27-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Big Boss [JeB]

Small Cargo 888
      Light Fighter 100.000
      Battlecruiser 111

Defender MC11 [F G R]

Solar Satellite 1.428
      Rocket Launcher 11.550
      Light Laser 737
      Heavy Laser 22
      Gauss Cannon 73
      Ion Cannon 3
      Plasma Turret 119
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Big Boss [JeB]

Small Cargo 882 ( -6 )
      Light Fighter 99.302 ( -698 )
      Battlecruiser 111 ( -0 )

Defender MC11 [F G R]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      3.865.191 Metal, 1.162.415 Crystal and 1.022.529 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 2.816.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 46.635.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 631.800 metal and 1.069.800 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 6.050.135 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 17%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 2.390.991
      Crystal: 1.522.215
      Deuterium: 1.022.529
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 4.935.735 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -35.678.691
      Crystal: -11.553.915
      Deuterium: -5.452.529
      The defender(s) lost a total of 52.685.135 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.8
      Instagram : Dasar_Bule (adidas collection display)
    • Posting shit like this just makes you look ridiculous, Wee Boss.
      And overview spamming.
      And trolling 24/7.
      But hey, carry on. Gives us all something (someone) to laugh at :D
      Enjoy those hefty gains. Crippling blow, MC. Let us know if we can help.

Regards,
      Al
      Weird Al
      Former U29/U44
      Current U1
    • Weird Al wrote:

[TOT: 13.786.500] Blackmass [RelVan] vs. Deadliner [T.G.C.] (A: 792.000, D: 12.994.500)

The attacker(s) made a profit of 5.560.191 units.

Haters always gonna hate.

But this is a solid profit, so keep em coming dude!

Enjoy and FR def!

Regards,

Al

Weird Al wrote:

[TOT: 49.451.000] Big Boss [JeB] vs. MC11 [F G R] (A: 2.816.000, D: 46.635.000)

The attacker(s) made a profit of 4.935.735 units.

Posting shit like this just makes you look ridiculous, Wee Boss.

And overview spamming.

And trolling 24/7.

But hey, carry on. Gives us all something (someone) to laugh at :D

Enjoy those hefty gains. Crippling blow, MC. Let us know if we can help.

Regards,

Al

make up your mind, sweetie <3 <3 <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by BigBossU7-OG ().

• @BigBossU7-OG
      Blackmass doesn't go around making empty threats of crashing me. Nor does he have a top100 fleet.
      For someone who talks a big talk and does have a top100 fleet, this hit is ridiculous.
      But like I said, keep making yourself look like a :censored: . It's entertainment. :thumbsup:

Regards,
      Al

Notice given for language.

- Marshmello
      Weird Al
      Former U29/U44
      Current U1

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marshmello ().

• Weird Al wrote:

Blackmass doesn't go around making empty threats of crashing me. Nor does he have a top100 fleet.

For someone who talks a big talk and does have a top100 fleet, this hit is ridiculous.

But like I said, keep making yourself look like a twat. It's entertainment. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Al

i already crashed you remember, and this is my 4th hit on an fgr member in less than 2 weeks. i'm just getting warmed up.
    • BigBossU7-OG wrote:

Weird Al wrote:

But like I said, keep making yourself look like a twat. It's entertainment. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Al

i already crashed you remember, and this is my 4th hit on an fgr member in less than 2 weeks. i'm just getting warmed up.
      If this is a sample of what's to come, we are all quaking in fear over here in FGR. =O
      Weird Al
      Former U29/U44
      Current U1
    • remember last week Alice, when i launched blind. I sent exactly enough bcs to kill you with minimal losses, exactly enough scs for the amount of res in the fleet and almost exactly the right time, i might have had to slow for for 5 or 6 minutes.

I told people before I launched that I knew it was a gamble, sometimes you come on a bit before your fleets land, sometimes a few mins after, i was playing the odds for lols, the important thing was my ship count and and timing and I was spot on. not that you'd ever admit it.

I've got u pegged, sunshine. its almost time. I'll be home soon and I'll deal with you lot in due time.

even this post was purely to toy specifically with you. see attachment.

I'm done with u for now,

later pal
      Images
      • Screenshot_2018-11-28-02-52-52-205_com.discord.png

60.52 kB, 720×442, viewed 22 times
    • like i said, not that you'd ever admit it.

but that's OK, I probed for a few mins after the recalled fleet would have landed and saw the fleet I was expecting, and shared it, along with a screenshot of the attacking fleet I used, every1 who know me saw with their own eyes I don't need to have my word taken.

your time is coming.
    • @version4 cheers pal,
      yea I'm getting a taste for the Lfs, slow as they are.

he was getting a bit close in the ranks, i said I'd give him a little shave, i only regret I didn't launch on a few of his other planets too, flight times were almost 90 mins so I didn't think he'd be off long enough. turned out he was.

there's always tomorrow.
    • someone fill me in on this as ive been wondering for a while now? Whats the deal with bigboss and FGR? From the perspective of someone that doesnt have a clue FGR seems like a decent ally full of active players and bigboss comes off as a big tool/wanna be bully.... Hey maybe Im missing something maybe Im not just pointing out what i see.

Anyways nice profit I guess though after deut this seems about as useful as farming an inactive but again maybe Im missing something Im sure someone will fill me in (rudely im sure lol). FR MC11....
      Uni 1
      Zibal
      ~RIP Taurus~
    • threeflipskat3r wrote:

someone fill me in on this as ive been wondering for a while now? Whats the deal with bigboss and FGR? From the perspective of someone that doesnt have a clue FGR seems like a decent ally full of active players and bigboss comes off as a big tool/wanna be bully.... Hey maybe Im missing something maybe Im not just pointing out what i see.

Anyways nice profit I guess though after deut this seems about as useful as farming an inactive but again maybe Im missing something Im sure someone will fill me in (rudely im sure lol). FR MC11....
      I do have a massive tool, but this isn't the time to talk about that. I've noticed you sucking up to fgr on other threads tho, and then there was your failed ninja attempt on me the other night so I can understand your perspective. its all good.

if you know of inactives that give over 1kk deut please point me in their direction.
    • Nice hit BB, profit is profit as all fleeters can attest to. Sounds like some are just salty, as they launch and farm for roughly if not alittle less than the same profit.

It’s what makes the game go around. I look at it as a strong universal economy ;)
      Buying Deut, Universe 1 PM me here or ingame, same Name. Thanks!
    • bigboss i wouldn't say i suck up to FGR i just give credit where it is due, i regularly spy them including al and would launch at a decent profit, not this lol.

Also something i find odd, this "failed ninja" was on you? I've only been attacked by and tried to ninja one person and that was robinhood. You probed then he attacked which i found odd at the time but now this comment i find even more odd, hmmmm....... maybe you are just mistaken ill give you the benefit of the doubt
      Uni 1
      Zibal
      ~RIP Taurus~
    • threeflipskat3r wrote:

Also something i find odd, this "failed ninja" was on you? I've only been attacked by and tried to ninja one person and that was robinhood. You probed then he attacked which i found odd at the time but now this comment i find even more odd, hmmmm....... maybe you are just mistaken ill give you the benefit of the doubt
      I'll have to talk to RobinHood before I say any more on this, my attack was already in the air 20mins when I saw him probe you on lanx, i informed him I had an attack in the air and asked him not to probe again.
      then there was activity on ur hw but because I didn't have lanx up there and couldn't get hold of somebody that did, I let the attack keep going but slowed by 5 minutes after the activity went to a fifteen min timer, then sure enough ur hw and multiple moons lit up about 30 secs before my initial attack time prior to the slowdown would have arrived, so I recalled. I'll talk to RobinHood but I think it's you that's confused about who was attacking you which is understandable given that you would have been trying to make as little activity as possible in the hopes up pulling off the ninja.

cheers,
      kenny

@RobinHood

The post was edited 1 time, last by BigBossU7-OG ().

• dude i clicked message to inform the attacker and it was RH, maybe you both decided to attack and and I just assumed you were a follow up, like I said Im giving you the benefit of the doubt but from my shoes it was one weird situation. I did see multiple waves of what I thought was follow ups but Im a bandit so that didnt make any sense, maybe it was both of you flying idk. 99% of the time i PM attackers but as I saw it was an assassin I let it fly to waste their time, no intention of actually landing a ninja lol

anyways man this is turning into more effort then i care to put in so congrats on the attack ill leave it at that
      Uni 1
      Zibal
      ~RIP Taurus~