How to Deep Space push

• Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 100k plasmas in Quantum is actually not that uncommon.

Sweeney_Todd wrote:

it’s a shame you never got to see the Armadillo account before it was used to scrap push sheep. It had like 500k plasma turrets as far as I remember. Might’ve been even more
      Never got to see it either. Did he had RIPs behind it? And how much fodder?
    • Grimm wrote:

100k plasmas in Quantum is actually not that uncommon.

Sweeney_Todd wrote:

it’s a shame you never got to see the Armadillo account before it was used to scrap push sheep. It had like 500k plasma turrets as far as I remember. Might’ve been even more
      Never got to see it either. Did he had RIPs behind it? And how much fodder?
      shame is, I don’t even remember really.
      But i found this old screenshot i did right when the account was being scrapped for pushing. The Plasmas had already been scrapped, but this was still left:

gyazo.com/2d96e3d5966ad87aed7fbfaa97853a05

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
      Advanceds: 100+
      Superadvanceds: 40+
      Rip-Kills: 6000+
      Top 10's: 7
    • Sweeney_Todd wrote:

shame is, I don’t even remember really.But i found this old screenshot i did right when the account was being scrapped for pushing. The Plasmas had already been scrapped, but this was still left:

Quite a strange combination.

If he actually had 500k Plasmas, that amount of fodder is actually less than what I was expecting. Still a lot, but he wasted a lot on useless Gauss and Ion.

At the time(2016), with 7.2k RIPs behind 500k plasmas and that amount of fodder, yep, no way he would be profitable or cracked with the attacker having less than billions of losses with how the Alliances and Players were spread out.

But current RIO could crack him with few losses. Maybe even profit.
    • Grimm wrote:

Sweeney_Todd wrote:

shame is, I don’t even remember really.But i found this old screenshot i did right when the account was being scrapped for pushing. The Plasmas had already been scrapped, but this was still left:

Quite a strange combination.
      If he actually had 500k Plasmas, that amount of fodder is actually less than what I was expecting. Still a lot, but he wasted a lot on useless Gauss and Ion.

At the time(2016), with 7.2k RIPs behind 500k plasmas and that amount of fodder, yep, no way he would be profitable or cracked with the attacker having less than billions of losses with how the Alliances and Players were spread out.

But current RIO could crack him with few losses. Maybe even profit.
      I was never much into building defense, so I’ve got no idea on what ratios to use in order to setup a good Def. But he’s had it figured out, man. I just can’t tell you what he thought on why and how he built it as it was.

And yes, there were actually 500k pt’s behind that (MikeGrinder Can confirm, if he cared to move his bum to this thread :P), but it doesn’t really matter now. I feel like the great days of this game, back when there was enough players to even care about competition, they’re over. It’s only an empty shell of its former self. :/

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
      Advanceds: 100+
      Superadvanceds: 40+
      Rip-Kills: 6000+
      Top 10's: 7
    • Sweeney_Todd wrote:

MikeGrinder Can confirm
      Yup! His RLs were way more than what was displayed, but as mentioned earlier, it doesn't really matter anymore.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • As a user my humble opinion about this "reference" is that it's wrong. Cheaters on this hit should be perma banned, not advertised, There's no such thing as deleting a planet by mistake, also the bashing rule is broken. But now we all know how it looks like to maybe try it in the future and most likely get away with it, so later it can be advertised by a board administrator. Does this look right to you?
    • Jyndungo wrote:

As a user my humble opinion about this "reference" is that it's wrong. Cheaters on this hit should be perma banned, not advertised, There's no such thing as deleting a planet by mistake, also the bashing rule is broken. But now we all know how it looks like to maybe try it in the future and most likely get away with it, so later it can be advertised by a board administrator. Does this look right to you?

i think you are taking this too seriously, considering this is a spam thread, i think NMA wanted to go for a more comedic type of thread and you are just overthinking it way too much, just my opinion tho

think you can keep up with me?
      Click here for board rules :)
      Smod
      My team: arMakedon, Handicapparking, Blondu, Marshmello, Mavericks, Hatu

• The threads title is "How to deep space push"! How about if a user starts posting spam threads of ways to push and cheat? Do you think it would be fun? What would you do as a moderator? I'm just using my common sense mate, I don't think it's funny at all, for me the only part that's comedic is that it's posted by a board administrator.
    • Jyndungo wrote:

The threads title is "How to deep space push"! How about if a user starts posting spam threads of ways to push and cheat? Do you think it would be fun? What would you do as a moderator? I'm just using my common sense mate, I don't think it's funny at all, for me the only part that's comedic is that it's posted by a board administrator.
      i dont think you are getting the point tho, this thread is not supposed to be a "how to push/cheat guide", but more of a mock to the players that used to play in this uni

think you can keep up with me?
      Click here for board rules :)
      Smod
      My team: arMakedon, Handicapparking, Blondu, Marshmello, Mavericks, Hatu

• NoMoreAngel wrote:

That what Iris said.
      Btw if you would take it as a guide on how to push, how do you get 1.1 mil RIPs in a normal Uni?

And I've banned myself now in the Uni the hit was (yes I'm GA there and I "play" there :O )

1.1M RIP's? Yes the figure is amazing but I believe there's better ways of showing this "point", rather than posting a push. The player or players in question are long gone from Quantum. Where are they? You're not mocking them in my opinion, I'm sure their proud of there pushes, suicide hits, etc from the past but unity doesn't exist in Quantum to be mocked. and the post itself doesn't seem right to me when there's a community looking at it.

I will not comment anymore on this thread.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jyndungo ().