Attack Warning Exclamation mark

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Attack Warning Exclamation mark

Was probed by Marshmello today, and saw incoming probes as i logged in, but no Warning exclamation mark i took a picture but its too big to upload here.

any explaination?

Edit, he is so easy to wind up, believes that i am running scripts, how do i prove that i don't, and how would he prove that i do? he is also a gramma nazi

The post was edited 1 time, last by AMacFrench ().

• AMacFrench wrote:

Was probed by Marshmello today, and saw incoming probes as i logged in, but no Warning exclamation mark i took a picture but its too big to upload here.

any explaination?

Edit, he is so easy to wind up, believes that i am running scripts, how do i prove that i don't, and how would he prove that i do? he is also a gramma nazi
      1) True
      2) You are
      3) No I'm not!
      4) *grammar

• Doesn't the game now require a screen refresh to be able to see the Attack warning icon light up?
      There have been many times I get probed as I'm reading or replying to an in game message and that Alert never lights up, unless I happen to do something that refreshes the screen.
      I just assumed that was an easy way to shut down the scripters.
    • Uberman wrote:

Doesn't the game now require a screen refresh to be able to see the Attack warning icon light up?
      There have been many times I get probed as I'm reading or replying to an in game message and that Alert never lights up, unless I happen to do something that refreshes the screen.
      I believe this is the issue. I have noticed this as well.
    • Uberman wrote:

Doesn't the game now require a screen refresh to be able to see the Attack warning icon light up?
      i logged in as they were flying towards me, I have a picture of the fleets incoming, but its too large to post (managed to resize it) , they are shown in white countdown seconds not red and and no warning triangle
      Images
      • IMG_20181130_152600.jpg

260.74 kB, 1,779×403, viewed 91 times