Hatch the V-mode Warrior :)

• Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hatch the V-mode Warrior :)

Hi all !
      I've been thinking of making this Thread for a while now and since I see no1 has had the extra time to do it, here it is ...

As topic/title says > Welcome to the New Rank/Title - Hatch the V-mode Warrior

Hatch the V-mode Warrior RANK can be achieved ONLY by :

1. Having spectacular V-mode tactics
      2. Having amazing Carpet Probing Scripts since clicking each Gal for each Planet or Moon is 2 Mainstream..
      3. Having amazing Mid-range Espionage Technology which will make tons of spam probe crash messages to players ..
      4. Having Mid-range Weapons/Shields/Armor Techs so the defender can feel even more disappointment in the CR
      5. Having the witts to post them CRs on board
      6. Be lucky enough not to poke the big bear 2 much and get perma V-moded as a present :)

p.s Ideally, your Techs would look something like this, even though, since you hit the Blue Button, I wouldn't recommend having such high lvls of Plasma and Ion, even IGN.
      • Espionage Technology 15
      • Computer Technology 17 (as high as possible cus them probes need to fly fly freeee)
      • Weapons Technology 16 (mid-range 14-16s)
      • Shielding Technology 15 (mid-range 14-16s)
      • Armour Technology 16 (mid-range 14-16s)
      • Energy Technology 12
      • Hyperspace Technology 8
      • Combustion Drive 16
      • Impulse Drive 17
      • Hyperspace Drive 13 (too high if you don't aim for speedy Recyclers)
      • Laser Technology 13
      • Ion Technology 7 (5 would suffice for the bellow Plasma Tech)
      • Plasma Technology 9 (7 is more than enough for Plasma Defense but you are in Blue World, RL and LL is more than enough..)
      • Research Network 6 (can't really research in Blue World)
      • Astrophysics 21
      So bois n gurls, if you have any other Achievers of this Rank, please, don't be shy and post them bellow. :wbb: :gamer: :wbb: :hail: :wbb:

To BE or Not To BE, all screw up sometimes...
    • Delete please lol
      My post :P

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Seeing a guy with over 20billion in fleet with Weapons/Shield/Armor tech at 16 or below hurts my eyes. Reminds me of Gunner.

V-mode warrior? Couldn't care less about that. Especially in this Uni... If you don't belong in a certain circle, you literally have to do this. Don't expect people to have time or forsake time with family and work to play ogame to not get crashed.
      He wants to fleet and crash people, but he knows there are people 24-7 watching him that literally have no other life aside from ogame, and ofc, are stronger than he is. And he himself can't have that much time... V-mode it is. He still crashes and gets profit, and grows, albeit not as much as he would if he could be online, since that makes his mines worthless.
    • New

I'm convinced he's the alt account of someone ranked much higher. He uses it to keep tabs on his suppliers and people outside of his alliance and he doesn't want to get caught spying with his main. I assume the deut hauls get sent to his main for favorable rates and then flipped with DM which is why the perma V-mode issue you mention isn't really an issue. You'll notice he doesn't get bullied like other people who play the way he does. He probably spoofs his IP on Sunday and Tuesday or whichever days he plays scripts now. Logs in at a friends, work, library etc. or just has a VPN.

It's been going on for at least five years... the account would easily be top 100-150 if it was keeping all of the profit for itself. He's never been hit as far as I can tell, averages like 1B per cargo slap that we see get posted and yet, still hovers around 250... why spend res on your alt when you can send it to your main? It's been pretty much flatline since the original merge, I wonder why that player feels safe now and doesn't need to add much more to fleet. :shrug:

You can play games with his script by faking random activity on your moons all the time, it's funny to see what a tryhard he is. Imagine caring so much about a game that died years ago. How insecure and paranoid one must be to feel the need to always be watching. :golly: :ninja:
    • New

Pork wrote:

It's been going on for at least five years... the account would easily be top 100-150 if it was keeping all of the profit for itself. He's never been hit as far as I can tell, averages like 1B per cargo slap that we see get posted and yet, still hovers around 250... why spend res on your alt when you can send it to your main? It's been pretty much flatline since the original merge, I wonder why that player feels safe now and doesn't need to add much more to fleet. :shrug:
      He rage quit with his previous account and destroyed planets with its fleet, this is a second account he started playing a year ago. And here is his progress with the current account.
      Just a boy playing some dotes.
    • New

Pork wrote:

I'm convinced he's the alt account of someone ranked much higher. He uses it to keep tabs on his suppliers and people outside of his alliance and he doesn't want to get caught spying with his main. I assume the deut hauls get sent to his main for favorable rates and then flipped with DM which is why the perma V-mode issue you mention isn't really an issue. You'll notice he doesn't get bullied like other people who play the way he does. He probably spoofs his IP on Sunday and Tuesday or whichever days he plays scripts now. Logs in at a friends, work, library etc. or just has a VPN.

You can play games with his script by faking random activity on your moons all the time, it's funny to see what a tryhard he is. Imagine caring so much about a game that died years ago. How insecure and paranoid one must be to feel the need to always be watching. :golly: :ninja:
      Yep, like the above poster said, it's likely another account. He crashed sammyboy in a 2 billion hit a couple of years ago. So no, I don't think that the hatch account is an alt. account for the main account who you are thinking of, which obviously, glaringly so... I know of whom you speak. It's really that obvious.

But I don't remove your possibility entirely.

About your last paragraph. I know exactly what you mean. I mean there are games where "tryharding" is worth it, like the games at eSports where you actually win a lot of money and from streaming. Those are games where dedicating so much time is worth it or worth a try.
      But ogame is a browser game... You don't get shit from it if you are top 1 or whatever. But yet we have people wasting all their money on it buying accounts for actual hundreds and thousands of € and buying pushes(yes, this actually happens) just to have an ego at this game that is purely and mostly, just to pass a bit of time and have fun for the average joe like any of us.
    • New

umakhelwane wrote:

Why is it always RIO, an ex vmode-save only ally that complains about vmoders on the forums?
      He has 1/50 the fleet your boss has, just deal with it.
      In fact I didnt complain about his V-mode style rather than his shitty Techs and Carpet Probing Script .. Gonzo is also doing Vmode Attacks but he has sick Techs and also have a HUGE alliance watching every step he makes :D ..
      And ye, its a god damn script and GF are well aware of it since they can actually see the timings between probes, quantity n shit, they just dont do shite about it .. and his techs are the same as, one mofo above mentioned Gunner's ,but at least Gunner has a more active fleet life..like, he crashes few targets, gets crashed, rebuilds, crashes again etc .. not upping his techs is just his play-style , so he is close but yet not there to grasp this HARD TO ACHIEVE RANK ...

To BE or Not To BE, all screw up sometimes...