Rank and Target disparity

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RainbowUnicorn wrote:

Okay, I know this is kind of irrelevant, but I just wanna make it clear that I was only sort of confused about your meaning, but mainly 100% confused by your grammar.

Draconian Helix wrote:

RainbowUnicorn wrote:

Also, just a question; you edited this once, and still ended up with:

Draconian Helix wrote:

And with your last complex if, then sentence I can completely agree. BORING....
    How?
    if everyone were benign, the universe would be boring.

I forgot no one conjugates sentences anymore...and I did shorten the reply...

BlackBEERd's last sentence was a " complex IF > THEN " type of sentemce.. to which I agreed. Without saying " I agree with the conclusion you made in that the universe would be boring if all players were benign."
  • Draconian Helix wrote:

My rank just got to around 435. Now I am being probed by players ranked in the double digits. I appreciate the attention. But there is NO WAY I can compete with players ranked nearly 400 places higher.

Are players ranked above 200 so desperate to "make sure they win" that they have to look for targets that they OUTCLASS by 100s to 1?

No wonder servers die so fast. I understand getting fed up and quitting, if those are the people ALWAYS attacking me. I'd have no chance....

Oh well, it is a game... enjoy.

Helix
    Ima need you to stop the crying and look up some beginner guide so you don't get farm.
  • I (sniff) was NOT (snuffle) crying!

I was attempting to start a conversation and perhaps get some of the higher (?) Ranked people to THINK about challenging themselves and attacking similarly ranked players.

All without ACTUALLY calling them lazy in their target choices.

The one planet 4:443 was a "throw away" and only made to have some fun with naming. I even told Parsec that. "So many Apex players were stopping by my other planets. I made this one so they wouldn't have to travel so far to see me."
    If a moon had shown up I might have kept it. A shop needs a Cashier.

Enjoy the game...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Draconian Helix ().

• Draconian Helix wrote:

I (sniff) was NOT (snuffle) crying!

I was attempting to start a conversation and perhaps get some of the higher (?) Ranked people to THINK about challenging themselves and attacking similarly ranked players.

The one planet 4:443 was a "throw away" and only made to have some fun with naming. I even told Parsec that. "So many Apex players were stopping by my other planets. I made this one so they wouldn't have to travel so far to see me."

Enjoy the game...
    Bullshit. You started this after i probed you.
    At that point you had no idea who else i was probing and no way to know if we higher ranked probed ppl that was similar in rank to ourselves or not.
    You just assumed we didnt, so you had something to complain about
  • Draconian Helix wrote:

I (sniff) was NOT (snuffle) crying!

Enjoy the game...
    I can't understand what you are saying....

Did somebody tell you once don't try to speak when you are crying?
  • @ Parsec, I have played this game (Ogame) before. I played in 2003(?). Seemed to be a different game back then. Not as many tools, so you had to think and actually go through all 499 systems of each 6 galaxies to find every planet of a particular player. I got bored and quit.

Found the game again 3(?) Years ago and wanted to give it another try. USA server and I loved the updates. Medical issues stopped me from playing until recently. I reconnected with a couple friends and started playing on this server.

One thing it has ALWAYS been is: big fish eat little fish. Heck, even the people that run this know it or they would not advertise new universes with: "There are no OLD POWERS. "

@ JustaDuc: I am not crying. I am trying to introduce some fun interaction in an otherwise limited scope.

Oh well, it is just a game... that helps me waste time without costing me any money.

Enjoy.
  • JustADuc wrote:

Semsi wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it, just beef yourself up. This uni is full of pussies :blackeye: :youcrazy: :oops: :doofylook:
    Interesting statement.. reported for review...
    Be more careful pls the FPD (Forum Police Department) are out here tryna catch you slipping..
    Haha, should I add snowflakes to the list too? :biggrin:
    This is awesome. :D :crazy: :doofylook:

Uni 14: Retired
    Uni 28: Retired
    Uni 30: Retired
    Uni Zibal: Fleeting
    Uni Bellatrix: Mining