ACS 6 - [TOT: 1.370.224.500] Noumpas [Baby] & Calamity [Baby] & Friendly-scraper [Baby] & Artificiu & Player & Amonymus & Insensitive & smpAbombar [HNNI] & tatar [HNNI] vs Pirate of Kallisto [HNC] (A: 83:043:000, D: 1.287.181.500)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ACS 6 - [TOT: 1.370.224.500] Noumpas [Baby] & Calamity [Baby] & Friendly-scraper [Baby] & Artificiu & Player & Amonymus & Insensitive & smpAbombar [HNNI] & tatar [HNNI] vs Pirate of Kallisto [HNC] (A: 83:043:000, D: 1.287.181.500)

Operation: Jack Sparrow

Post 1/2

Noumpas

Over one month passed since the HNC declared war on us and over 2 months since Kallisto started the hostile activity against us. When one plays a game for the fun and the competition the game remains healthy for everyone. But this player and his mean character along with his obsession with us "to make us quit" made the game personal. So we didn't stay idle but fought his unfair war, and we studied him until we knew his routine like the back of our hands, and we continued even though we found out interesting things about the originality of his gameplay. And through all this struggle the majority of the community actively stood by our side and we made countless of friends. We fought together, we flew together, and we grieved together for the losses we suffered. Kallisto made a critical mistake when he messed up with us and our friends. For when you give people reasons to find a way to bring you down, they will find the way. And my evil restless mind is always thinking of ways to bring your guard down, to find your weakest spots and eventually to ruin you with a well executed plan. Such as was the hit. 2 Weeks i am calculating everything to the very last detail thus the Operation Jack - Sparrow was created. The operation had a simple task. To Elliminate Kallisto with a swift and savage strike on his weakest hour without mercy. I found his weak day, i found his heavy tasked week, i found his fleetsaves, i found the military capable of executing my plan and in the end, i united and coordinated the biggest ACS on a single target in the history of Cosmos. Today we showed the community that we won't tolerate childish & spiteful behavior from anyone in this community. We showed that the unthinkable is possible. And most importantly, we showed that noone, not even #1 is safe. This was a revenge hit. In the memory of D4V3 and for the revenge of Artificiu. Good Job everyone! Well executed. Congratulations to the Task Forge G5
      P.S.
      My salutations to Pimenta [TUGA] for finishing off the rest of his leftovers

Calamity

First thing I want to do, is thank one more time all the people that contributed to this hit and made it possible.
      Being on Discord with you that day was very fun. We're a small alliance that rarely likes to co-operate with outsiders,
      but we consider most of you family now. Outside the game of course if it can't be inside the game.
      I would like to dedicate this hit to Xtreme, a person who stayed with us little and gave in to our request to v-mode
      as to not lose TD. Being so busy with his RL work he was unable to continue on Cosmos during Kallisto's rampage. We owe him greatly,
      and miss him dearly. He is always welcome back if he decides to change his mind.
      Kallisto, I would say you were a good sport, but really you weren't. You started this war, then started swearing
      and being offensive at the forum. But all this made our hateful hits on you more fun for us. The first days, you
      caught us off guard, not ready for war. It is why in the beginning you were able to bash some defenses, soon you
      realized how invulnerable our strategies are and you decided to give up on attacking and only played defensive, like Lyca.
      You were a bad sportsman to the very end, where you attempted to post the hit before we did,
      an immature attempt to steal our fun. Very low of you. Because of that Noumpas didn't have enough time
      to finish the video he was making for you. You have 0 respect from me and you got what you
      deserved, I really hope you come back on the game so I can crash you over and over and over. Cosmos is no longer open for you.
      Not while I am around. It was never open, ever since you started this war and started being mental.
      I hope you know that it was me who persuaded Noumpas to crash your moon at g5 where you hid your main fleet. Ironic isn't it?
      The first hit that got 1 / 4 of your fleet in the beginning on Cosmos was thanks to my phalanx and now, losing your main fleet
      I was to account for again.
      As for your little 'girlfriend' Selene, who decided to encourage your attempts on this unfair war, she better stay in V-mode
      and learn to be more mindful of her mouth, or else she might find colonies from the Babies all over her planets to give her
      the same fate you received.
      As for the accussations of ours for you scripting, we were all up watching your refreshing-activity script that never went off
      while our hit took place. All of us watched and those who care know of this, this hit was well-earned and you deserved every bit of it.
      If you have a way to prove how you had non stop activity for 8,5 hours on g6 that day [As long as the hit started] go ahead and provide
      proof and we will take back our accussations.
      Now, please enjoy the video I made you that you asked for so much over and over during your 'small' ninja's that you were so proud of.
      Putting me a day and a half behind wasn't nearly as much to the damage we did to your economy, not even going to mention destroying you
      completely in the end of the day.
      A little sad Kallisto, you didn't even last a month in this war if you haven't noticed. (smiley)
      After this hit, we will give one week notice for HNC to apologize in Kallisto's place and surrender this war, by accepting defeat
      from the Babies. As two days have passed from Kallisto's post, that makes it 5 left, and we will wait for your answer by Sunday.

Artificiu wrote:

Do you think we have enough rips to destroy more of his moons on g2? XD

tatar wrote:

Carry on... i am just blind locking Kallisto's fs on g2 real quick

Amonymus wrote:

If i am not included in your video, i am joining HNC

Player wrote:

Surprise surprise

Insensitive wrote:

Are you sure this is not a classic suicide plan of his again?

smpAbombar wrote:

Who is the next hnc target?
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operation TOT

[TOT: 1.370.224.500] Noumpas [Baby] & Calamity [Baby] & Friendly-scraper [Baby] & Artificiu & Player & Amonymus & Insensitive & smpAbombar [HNNI] & tatar [HNNI] vs Pirate of Kallisto [HNC] (A: 83:043:000, D: 1.287.181.500)

Operation Members

Noumpas

Calamity
      Friendly-scraper
      Artificiu
      Player
      Amonymus
      Insensitive
      smpAbombar
      tatar

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G1

FAILED

tatar (-1 Deathstar)

G2

FAILED

smpAbombar (-6 Deathstar)

G4

SUCCESSFUL

Calamity (-0 Deathstar)

G5

SUCCESSFUL

Artificiu (-8 Deathstar)

G6

SUCCESSFUL

Calamity (-2 Deathstar)

Operation info

Total Fleets Locked:

Total After Raids

Total Resources Captured (Loot+DF)

Metal: 402M

Crystal: 201M
      Deuterium: 9.8M

Total Losses (+Fuel Burns)

Metal: 146M

Crystal: 102M
      Deuterium: 92M (38M fuel burns)

Operation Profit

Metal: 256M

Crystal: 99M
      Deuterium: -82M

Profit per Member (Deuterium losses converted to Metal & Crystal in 3-2-1 ratio)

Metal: 16.7M

Crystal: 3.2M
      Deuterium: 0M

Task Force G6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Noumpas (Head Operation / Recs MVP)

Calamity (Moon Destruction Head)
      tatar (ACS Leader / Battle MVP)
      Friendly-scrapper (Phalanx / Recs)
      Insensitive (Battle MVP)
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TOT: 357.934.000] tatar [HNNI] & Insensitive & Noumpas [Baby] & Friendly-scraper [Baby] vs. Pirate of Kallisto [HNC] (A: 9.319.000, D: 348.615.000)

Task Force G5

Noumpas (Head Operation)

Artificiu (ACS Leader / Moon Destruction Head / Recs)
      Player (Battle MVP)
      smpAbombar (Phalanx / Recs)
      Amonymus (Recs MVP)
      Calamity (Recs)

[TOT: 1.012.290.500] smpAbombar [HNNI] & Artificiu [ZEN] & Calamity [Baby] & Amonymus & Player vs. Pirate of Kallisto [HNC] (A: 73.724.000, D: 938.566.500)

On 08-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:
      Attacker smpAbombar [HNNI]
      Destroyer 156
      Battlecruiser 4.785

Light Fighter 8.000
      Deathstar 23
      Battleship 790
      Destroyer 585
      Battlecruiser 714

Battleship 1.009
      Bomber 118
      Destroyer 482
      Battlecruiser 501

Battleship 3.864
      Destroyer 384
      Battlecruiser 4.393

Battleship 3.973
      Battlecruiser 10.384

Large Cargo 1.138
      Light Fighter 29.452
      Heavy Fighter 101
      Cruiser 17.958
      Battleship 1.348
      Colony Ship 3
      Recycler 2.543
      Bomber 146
      Solar Satellite 453
      Destroyer 9
      Deathstar 6
      Battlecruiser 480
      Rocket Launcher 1.000
      Light Laser 76
      Heavy Laser 40
      Gauss Cannon 1
      Plasma Turret 7

Recycler 1 ( -0 )
      Battleship 1.496 ( -28 )
      Bomber 3 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 156 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 4.712 ( -73 )

Light Fighter 1.829 ( -6.171 )
      Deathstar 23 ( -0 )
      Battleship 762 ( -28 )
      Destroyer 576 ( -9 )
      Battlecruiser 706 ( -8 )

Battleship 976 ( -33 )
      Bomber 118 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 473 ( -9 )
      Battlecruiser 491 ( -10 )

Battleship 3.780 ( -84 )
      Destroyer 376 ( -8 )
      Battlecruiser 4.333 ( -60 )

Battleship 3.856 ( -117 )
      Battlecruiser 10.201 ( -183 )

The attacker lost a total of 73.724.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 938.566.500 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 327.956.500 metal and 145.387.500 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 15.908.774 units.
      The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      184.384.500 Metal and 1.753.500 Crystal
      Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      328.084.500 Metal and 145.453.500 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 289.072.909
      Crystal: 124.240.823
      Deuterium: 2.409.042
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 415.722.774 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -619.625.409
      Crystal: -270.045.323
      Deuterium: -64.804.542
      The defender(s) lost a total of 954.475.274 units.