Cygnus spam.

• Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• watch out for the server settings nazi mod3000 lol he will give you a warning for stating you dont want a server change. Do these people speak english lol...

And who in the fak said grinder isnt playing here. I think he said he was playing coolman. ANd yeah i retired for like 6 months then came out and top ten'd your beloved KARMA GHOST CORZOR not once but twice and been here since. Dont get me wrong i play like i always have vmode fleeter. duh. I DID come up with the term. I dont need your money though thanks. I wish closed would get creative in their game play (example the TOP TEN df ninja when they tried to hit mike) and do something instead of puke all over this board with nonsense and he said she said. I really get confused easily with all the back and forth he said she said whatever. Make allucien your spokesman. Improve makes your ally look like it rides a short bus. ill prolly get a warning for trolling a spam post but blah. Yall can have the boards i might come back in a couple months when i feel moved. COrzor if you were as good as these people think you are then maybe you should perma vmode your number one fleeter like i did (example HOFMAN) and build another number one fleet (Example gamerx annult etc). Oh wait you cant you already scrapped it into yours unlike my old account (hofman, WM). I find it really funny the people that constantly parrot a cheating anthem wont even recognize what I did. If im a cheater im the worst cheater in the world. Ive been lucky ot play with a great team HOT. If i didnt have the Team no way id have as many top tens as i do. I think i have around 11 or so of the top tens in the uni. 13 or so before merge and countless that have fell of the list. sigh spam spam spam have a good night you all. spam spam spam spam

Warning- Andvari300

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andvari300 ().

• No, Grinder insisted many times he doesn't play here, Personally, anything that happened prior to june when i rejoined here i don't care about. I have no real ill-feelings towards anyone (except you cause you wished cancer on me and my family back in quantum)

Yes, the cm-punk loving mod can't warn us for spamming, in a spamming thread.(i enjoyed watching his ufc debut :crazy: :crazy: )

Too much text...what i take from that, you just admitted on forums you multi account :D
  • spam thread? i love it :D
    me on a short bus lol? yeah i love to lick windows, taste like unicorn!

yeah i must say, if this is a spam thread surely we allowed to spam? and troll a little? i hate rocky but why oh why a warning here? or is it because trolling not allowed?

The post was edited 2 times, last by improve ().

• Rocky I love you. Deleting my Board account these guys are to much.
    Warning in a spam board. There is no point to ogame.org forums you are not allowed to have a personality on here unless you have green vomit on your name.

That’s okay you can keep pushing the community away.

Oh no I can’t figure it out via phone
  • improve wrote:

spam thread? i love it :D
    me on a short bus lol? yeah i love to lick windows, taste like unicorn!

yeah i must say, if this is a spam thread surely we allowed to spam? and troll a little? i hate rocky but why oh why a warning here? or is it because trolling not allowed?
    No issues from me with spam in a spam thread. Sorry I cannot discuss Rocky's warning.

Currently Moderates- Universe One - Xanthus :check:

My S/MOD is: Rav3n

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andvari300 ().

• Cygnus news 12/12/18

Aleksander didn’t like that I raided his resources off qqriq on the weekend
    So he mobiled me on a planet I don’t ever have my fleet didn’t moon up then this morning probed another planet.
    Lots of activity from that account lately.
    If you are going to try to be like rocky and mobile someone do it right.

#freeoparin
  • alek was out this morning? any1 check if rubin was online/offline with his fleet sat lol?

@Andvari300 i think i know why you gave him warning, and yeah no1 should be refereed to as a nazi. that is just wrong, and dont worry about @Tony Montana he is just noob :D

just also a small update from me on cygnus things

looks like mofse are gonna delete all their accounts because of oparin ban lol? i dont see a single account gone vmode yet? maybe i missed some1 lol

mofse im waiting for some more md's im currently doing lazy dirty FS's so i dont have to wake half way through the night to recall any deploys lol. you should definatly try it again some time lol

also an update: freebo who ive crashed 4 times? made over 5bil profit from? likes to raid a planet of mine which has no defense at exactly 05:00 every morning for about 4mil res lol........will take you a few hundred days to recoup your losses like that lol :D
  • In serious news, Allucien is giving 500m resource of your choice for nudes, send him your nudes and he picks the winner on Xmas eve.

Other news, Aleks insults heavily when questioned ingame regarding his cheating antics, so be careful when approaching the grumpy one.
  • Rocky Balboa wrote:

watch out for the server settings nazi mod3000 lol he will give you a warning for stating you dont want a server change. Do these people speak english lol...

And who in the fak said grinder isnt playing here. I think he said he was playing coolman. ANd yeah i retired for like 6 months then came out and top ten'd your beloved KARMA GHOST CORZOR not once but twice and been here since. Dont get me wrong i play like i always have vmode fleeter. duh. I DID come up with the term. I dont need your money though thanks. I wish closed would get creative in their game play (example the TOP TEN df ninja when they tried to hit mike) and do something instead of puke all over this board with nonsense and he said she said. I really get confused easily with all the back and forth he said she said whatever. Make allucien your spokesman. Improve makes your ally look like it rides a short bus. ill prolly get a warning for trolling a spam post but blah. Yall can have the boards i might come back in a couple months when i feel moved. COrzor if you were as good as these people think you are then maybe you should perma vmode your number one fleeter like i did (example HOFMAN) and build another number one fleet (Example gamerx annult etc). Oh wait you cant you already scrapped it into yours unlike my old account (hofman, WM). I find it really funny the people that constantly parrot a cheating anthem wont even recognize what I did. If im a cheater im the worst cheater in the world. Ive been lucky ot play with a great team HOT. If i didnt have the Team no way id have as many top tens as i do. I think i have around 11 or so of the top tens in the uni. 13 or so before merge and countless that have fell of the list. sigh spam spam spam have a good night you all. spam spam spam spam

Warning- Andvari300
    Who are you now again? :freakout:

:headbanging:
  • Yes Please, I'd fap to mrs imp :beer:

My opinion of Duck..."Yugoslavia was the worst..I freed my people and now I'm king of duckland, Oparin banned for being overly active, we all delete account and unite, for Mofse suck.. I mean Mofse are greatest alliance in universum"

In my favourite balkans words, good thing this isn't quintaminium universum
  • @Tony Montana i'd at least want some payment for these photo's i send you......not for free you know?

universinum quantiniumimum? i thought that was @drogs favorite uni?

where has @Rocky Balboa gone? i miss him trying to troll and getting warning lol. speaking of which, you see him posting on top 10 from 2 years ago lol? im guessing he feels nostalgic and was wondering to himself what has gone wrong because he cant hit anything anymore lol. we are all aware of his "let me mobile in and just launch quick attack and hope he doesnt see it" tactic lol

where is this @MikeGrinder6 aswell lol? or did i hear he doesnt play? or did i hear he plays "coolman" account? didnt a closed member smack coolman not to long ago lol? nubber

i mean, how can some1 say they are skilled at the game when they play for 2hours a week or so? at least me and @drogs do some research before we try to hit some1 lol.

did i mention that last weekend i had 44md's sent at me from 5 different people.......let me educate you noobs, i still had 2 deut fleets on moons when you launched lol. i had only FS'd my main fleet 15mins before you launched, it does help if you actually probe, rather than try to pop 5-6 of my moons and hope my fleet is somewhere lol

oh and if people didnt know already, i dirty FS from 3:148 moon, all is welcome to come see me :D