Cygnus spam.

• Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trolling is not allowed, I don't know too much of what's going on in that thread but obvious trolling, flaming, or breaching of rules will be dealt with.
    That said, overall I'm pretty lenient but some of the first few responses to this thread were crossing the line so keep that in mind.
    draco.us
    uni1.us
  • well i know the whole point of the anti baal club thread is to troll and flame baal? i understand there is a difference between trolling and insulting some1, just a little trolling is ok tho?

so maybe just pointing out some player is noob because they do a noob thing ingame is ok? or maybe saying some1 dont know how to play ogame properly? this is considered trolling but light trolling? as long as no insults/swearing/cheat accusations?
  • handicapparking wrote:

Trolling is not allowed, I don't know too much of what's going on in that thread but obvious trolling, flaming, or breaching of rules will be dealt with.
    That said, overall I'm pretty lenient but some of the first few responses to this thread were crossing the line so keep that in mind.

NoMoreAngel wrote:

Board Rules wrote:

Content, links, user Names etc. with the only aim to flame and insult other participants of the community.
    Prior to the rule change this rule forbid all trolling and cheating accusations. Now you are allowed to troll/poke and accuse other people of cheating to a certain degree. If you are going overboard with it, you will still get warned.

:hmm:

~spams~

Anonymous Potato wrote:

I'm sorry, we don't offer support for ogame anymore as the DPA prevents us
  • improve wrote:

so maybe just pointing out some player is noob because they do a noob thing ingame is ok? or maybe saying some1 dont know how to play ogame properly? this is considered trolling but light trolling? as long as no insults/swearing/cheat accusations?
    Yea that's fine. It isn't trolling and more of banter.

FarfetchD wrote:

handicapparking wrote:

Trolling is not allowed, I don't know too much of what's going on in that thread but obvious trolling, flaming, or breaching of rules will be dealt with.

NoMoreAngel wrote:

Board Rules wrote:

Content, links, user Names etc. with the only aim to flame and insult other participants of the community.
    Prior to the rule change this rule forbid all trolling and cheating accusations. Now you are allowed to troll/poke and accuse other people of cheating to a certain degree. If you are going overboard with it, you will still get warned.
    :hmm:

~spams~
    Sorry I should have rephrased. If it's too obvious and over the top then it will be dealt with
    draco.us
    uni1.us
  • @FarfetchD i know, i have shown this to mods and go's before. but i still get warnings for some trolling. and since i last spoke to marshmello on skype he said the first chance he has he will ban me forever, i dont want to give any reason for him to be able to lol

thats being said

rocky got his board account banned for simply being noob and me reporting all his posts lol. like a true champion of noobness
  • sean bean? who who is sean bean?

also, little update for you all regarding our friend alek, his "friends" qqriq, rubin and morphium havent been crashed yet.......i am very surprised, but then maybe i aint, im sure he is waiting for "the heat to die down" but believe me it never will lol. this kinda thing has to stop in ogame

i even see a couple them players went up in points for once, i am very surprised by this. im also sure it wont last long lol

another update from the cygnus universe, i relocated to be near my friend scar, who is @MikeGrinder6 but sadly he vmode and not been out since, im sure he will say its either:

1) its not me on that account noob
    2) i vmode FS all the time

we all know he is just scared of me tho, even tho im "insignificant"

i am sad he ran away tho :(
  • little update for you cygnus players

i try to raid sideshot (mofse noob) in system, he come on 20-30sec before hit landed and spent res, i lost nothing as it was dest, but i did probe 2min before attack, res was still there, and i lanx and i was good to go

then he start crying like a little girl asking why i try to raid him and not inactives because he make 1bil raiding inactive in a few hours? wow i like his inactives :D

then he said i was noob because he come from rhea that started after tarazed (where i come from) now i know this is not true, rhea opened before tarazed and had better specs, tarazed had 4x fleet, 4x eco for so long before eco was increased

so sideshot run his mouth saying how he soooo much better and once he has good fleet he will kill me, from the person with 500k military destroyed and has 2k RIPS? i must be noob on over 60bil military destroyed? damn i wish i coule be like sideshot

here is some stats for you to look at, these are stats since merges, so almost 2months

improve = +540 745 points per day
    sideshot = +189 020 points per day

sideshot ranked 45 in economy, im ranked 102.

but hey ho, lets see if sideshot or any mofse can actually make a hit

i hear oparin may not be perma banned? he got banned for being online too much lol?

apparently sideshot says ive been online for 10days solid? surely i need a ban too :D