Cygnus spam.

• Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Seems like Tarazed crew merged here, so you have to deal with Improve noob! how boring lool Improve still crashing/pushing from his friends accs like always, and he is actually a moderator, closing threaths, etc. Improve for Admin asap lool
    But i just came here to congratulate the person that crashed Untouchable ( since improve admin closed the CR thread lol ) ! Finnaly his scripts were useless! i wonder how many months he was without sleep littling all those plans and GOs didnt made a sh*** :))) ... well i guess its how ogame it is.

Improve you rank those points out, cause ur a no-lifer plus you take all your friends accs to push hard. Play legit and we will see how much you do :)). Hats off that you raid hard, but you also push hard, gotta cover the scene ehehe

Ps : becarefull, anyone commenting against improve or his pals will get warnings then permaban lool
  • rhea opened before tarazed?

tbh i am shocked to hear this ( yeah i know letter r is before t but still, i always thought tarazed was before rhea dafuq)

ok edit: dafuq is rocky banned from forums? cause he was going offopic or heavy trolling in spam section?

i am not his fan or friend, but whoever mod that did that welll

why, i mean i read his last 10 posts lol why he's banned?
  • Andvari the worst mod on the forums did it i think, or marshmello the nub. All i know is i didn't report him here, he could of brought a bit of sophistication and the religious ramblings of a madman.

CK where are yooouuuu, hi neighbour, i come in peace!!
  • If I am the worst mod of the board I probably wouldn't be a moderator. Look at @Tony Montana trying to create rumors how cute. Did I ban him? I can't say what actually happened and if you want answers look up Rocky elsewhere and ask him if you hold his words true.

Don't need your approval and I honestly don't care if you dislike me. Comes with the job I suppose but I will ask that the banning talk please stop as it has nothing to do with anyone but that person and the staff.
    Currently Moderates- Zibal - Galatea :check:

My S/MOD is: Rav3n

• @Andvari300 i love you, you great mod, don't listen to the noob that is @Tony Montana

on a side note, CKwalsh md me last night, while i was snoozing, his little pet dog columbian was there aswell of course, they pop 3 of my moons and failed so hard that they didnt so much as even see a single ship on their lanx, i am sad for him, up all night, mobiled in, insta gate, lost 50rips all for nothing. when will they learn i am simply to awesome for them?

@TheJoker why you run to vmode straight after i came online? you not scared of me surely?
  • oparin back? oh no no no, i must run for cover and hide like some noob.......i cannot compete with his scripts

in other news, mofse call me noob for md'ing while some1 is online. but i no get ninja and got 4 waves of md on moon at 20%, just didnt pop it. that is called luck by this mofse noob, not skill
  • ^^ Got 2 warnings for it now lol.

Well, UFC is real life, WWE is oiled up men hugging each other, thrown in music and soap opera drama oh and lets remember its all pre-planned and scripted lol, so no, he sucks, dirty little ex crackhead :D

In recent news, our beloved GO finally banned the "drog" account that has been sending attack missions for over 30 consecutive hours to each member of closed, unfortunately they banned "drog5" first because they got confused by account names. Surely he is now entitled to a refund of lost resources as he did nothing wrong and was unbanned immediately, but stuck in vm until a time now conveniences him.
  • improve wrote:

@FarfetchD i know, i have shown this to mods and go's before. but i still get warnings for some trolling. and since i last spoke to marshmello on skype he said the first chance he has he will ban me forever, i dont want to give any reason for him to be able to lol

thats being said

rocky got his board account banned for simply being noob and me reporting all his posts lol. like a true champion of noobness
    Someone gave you my Skype information, which I call "pulling a carbon". I don't even remember what we were talking about, but I do remember it annoyed the heck outta me, so kudos to you. You also earned a block real quick. I don't think I actually said that? But honestly, I can't say I disagree with it. I feel like nobody else here would mind it either buddy...but that is your problem.

Tony Montana wrote:

Andvari the worst mod on the forums did it i think, or marshmello the nub. All i know is i didn't report him here, he could of brought a bit of sophistication and the religious ramblings of a madman.

CK where are yooouuuu, hi neighbour, i come in peace!!
    Andvari is a good dude you darn troll, so calm yourself. You weren't talking nasty to me when I was pulling you in Bellatrix from nothing!

Basically, this thread is abysmal.