A dash of OGame Christmas spirit 2018

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A dash of OGame Christmas spirit 2018

Dear users,

We would like to invite you to share your Christmas spirit with us by participating in our holiday events.

1. Favourite Christmas song contest: Post your favourite Christmas song and post it here. The best Christmas songs by users' choice will be awarded: 1st Place 1x10 Euro DM coupon, 2nd Place 2x3 Euro DM coupon and 3rd Place 1x3 Euro coupon.

2. Show us your Christmas tree: take a photo of your Christmas tree and post it here. The best Christmas tree by users' choice will be awarded: 1st Place 1x10 Euro DM coupon, 2nd Place 2x3 Euro DM coupon and 3rd Place 1x3 Euro coupon.

Rules:

• All of the submitted photos must be original, i.e. be taken by the user
      • Each song can only be posted once. If you post a song that someone else has already posted, your entry will not be valid
      • The contests will start on Thursday, December 13th at noon and will close on Monday, December 24th at noon
      • The users will be able to vote for the winners between Monday, December 24th at noon and Friday, December 28th at midnight
      • The Christmas spirits will not be tolerable of dislikes during this festive period and disliking the entries will get you on the naughty list

We are hoping to listen to some nice Christmas music while we browse the merry photos of your Christmas trees.

Your OGame.org Team

"Let me be clear as I can be: In politics and in life, ignorance is not a virtue. It's not cool to not know what you're talking about."
    • Dear users,

Thank you all for participating in the contests.

We apologise for not running the voting polls for the contests yet, but we are experiencing some technical difficulties due to the large number of entries and the holiday period. We will try our best to resolve it sooner, if not, we will have to wait for piink to be back.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,
      Your OGame.org Team

"Let me be clear as I can be: In politics and in life, ignorance is not a virtue. It's not cool to not know what you're talking about."