[TOT: 5.85B] Tyler Durden [FURY] vs. killer73 [DoD] (A: 1.02B, D: 4.82B)

• Super Advanced 20%
    • RIP-Kill

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 5.85B] Tyler Durden [FURY] vs. killer73 [DoD] (A: 1.02B, D: 4.82B)

CRASH, BANG, WALLOP...and my first crash post since we merged in here from Rigel. I have had a few hits already but seeing as it’s a new uni for me I wanted to wait for the ‘right’ hit to introduce myself and my alliance properly, because bar a few Rigel players I’m sure nobody has even heard of me :whistling:

So Nelson in DoD alliance whacked a few cargoes of Sylar’s in one of our systems. The cargoes had returned from transport and were empty as was the moon, plus I was able to get the whole DF before him so the endeavour bore absolutely no fruit for my new friend Nelson. That’s not to say it didn’t get my attention, I probed any DoD players within striking distance and found this tasty feast of fleet one system away. Defender, I wish you a FR but you have your alliance bud Nelson to thank for this for his profitless attack and ratty message exchanges. This should put a sock in it anyway :modo:

I had a short window last night but I didn’t have enough recs or deut to cover it, so Puck beefed up his rec fleet and gave me the support I needed when the window opened again today, somewhat fortuitously. So a huge dedication goes to Puck, we’ve been playing together for so many years now and I still can’t think of a single time he has let me down. I will compensate you for the 3 days worth of ship bots bro lol, we always share the wealth and both prosper. I asked Blackmass to lend fleet and recs too and he was all for it before something came up at his end which meant it was solo or no go! Hopefully all is OK for him and part dedi goes his way too :thumbsup:

Purists I’m sure can pick holes in the attack, yes I lost a full BILLION of fleet and only made 550M profit from an almost 6B TD hit, but I’m ranked mid 500s and 550M is still good. Unlucky for me his res hoard was nowhere in sight so there was barely any loot. As long as I cover losses and a bit extra I’ll attack anything, just nice to get on the board proper. Enjoy the fireworks.

The following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Tyler Durden [FURY]

Light Fighter 400.000
      Destroyer 20.000
      Battlecruiser 50.000
      Cruiser 40.000

Defender killer73 [DoD]

Small Cargo 10.000
      Light Fighter 228.333
      Recycler 10.000
      Bomber 1.000
      Destroyer 10.000
      Deathstar 150
      Battlecruiser 10.000

After the battle ...

Attacker Tyler Durden [FURY]

Light Fighter 309.833 ( -90.167 )
      Destroyer 18.570 ( -1.430 )
      Battlecruiser 46.136 ( -3.864 )
      Cruiser 34.512 ( -5.488 )

Defender killer73 [DoD]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 3.762.069 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.027.010.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 4.823.332.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 926.094.000 metal and 656.392.800 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 3.762.069 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      500.000.000 Metal and 500.000.000 Crystal
      426.094.000 Metal and 156.416.800 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      926.094.000 Metal and 656.416.800 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 344.113.000
      Crystal: 301.773.800
      Deuterium: -86.623.931
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 559.262.869 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -2.504.999.000
      Crystal: -1.833.333.000
      Deuterium: -488.762.069
      The defender(s) lost a total of 4.827.094.069 units.